Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IMPS] Impulse Coin Signature Campaign - Earn BTC by Spreading The word  (Read 2404 times)
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:46:50 PM

Username: altcoinrich
profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=877600
Starting Posts: 266
BTC Address: 1FiqMrzXAqVzArpeDyT87qQMUhqs5Swkf4

accepting both of you.. thanks.

Thanks    Grin  Happy posting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:43:43 AM

Username: sobsitesearch
profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Starting Posts: 910
BTC Address: 338o15RsxUkXPTANKT8eEwrLsoMfBDSxXh

I would like to participate in this campaign sir, can you PM me if i am accepted thanks
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 03:52:50 AM

Guys. I got a Message from Impulse Dev. they want to stop signature campaign because their ICO suddenly started falling. and coin have been dumped so much in Coin.
so please do not apply until further and confirmed updates.

Thank YOU.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:17:40 AM

Guys. I got a Message from Impulse Dev. they want to stop signature campaign because their ICO suddenly started falling. and coin have been dumped so much in Coin.

Thank YOU.
What about the current participants?Will they get paid for this week or not?I hope you have their funds escrowed with you

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 09:45:12 AM

Thank YOU.
What about the current participants?Will they get paid for this week or not?I hope you have their funds escrowed with you
No I don't. I have no any control of the signature funds. I didn't even received my campaign management payment..

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 09:18:20 AM

I am going to make a spreadsheet of this campaign and will try to force the dev to pay users for anything they've done so far.. so Please keep the signature until my next update.

Thank You.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:48:44 AM

I am going to make a spreadsheet of this campaign and will try to force the dev to pay users for anything they've done so far.. so Please keep the signature until my next update.

Thank You.

Question is, why you didn't make this spreadsheet till now?

Let the users know who hire you, and who is responsible for this project, and give them chance to tag this person in the case he will not pay for their job. It for sure will be better way to force him to pay.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:52:03 AM

Thank You.

Let the users know who hire you, and who is responsible for this project, and give them chance to tag this person in the case he will not pay for their job. It for sure will be better way to force him to pay.
I dont think it is going to help.Impulse Dev run away with all the ico money they wont come back to pay for signature campaign

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:58:57 AM

Thank You.

I dont think it is going to help.Impulse Dev run away with all the ico money they wont come back to pay for signature campaign

From the post above i understand that manager is in contact with dev..  Roll Eyes So maybe they have only temporary problems..
Let's hope it's not another idea for scamming people.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:45:56 AM

Thank You.

From the post above i understand that manager is in contact with dev..  Roll Eyes So maybe they have only temporary problems..
Let's hope it's not another idea for scamming people.
If posts above me is true well I guess OP must update the OP that there is something bad happen to the ICO of impulse and he must also temporary lock this thread.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 03:05:28 PM

Ok guys.
I've created a simple sheet for this campaign here it is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xFyg-WsWHebGQ39wDeVJPaNgDQSol2L8_k7SjhnHsNM/edit#gid=1809575699

I noticed some of participants removed the signatures, but I tried to be fair and I counted all of their posts before my this Announcement:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1665526.msg16749754#msg16749754 except one who left the signature before that.

total 0.00775 need to be paid. It is not a big amount. so I don't think owner should risk his project for such a small money.

altcoinrich

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:28:48 PM

Ok guys.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xFyg-WsWHebGQ39wDeVJPaNgDQSol2L8_k7SjhnHsNM/edit#gid=1809575699

I noticed some of participants removed the signatures, but I tried to be fair and I counted all of their posts before my this Announcement:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1665526.msg16749754#msg16749754 except one who left the signature before that.

total 0.00775 need to be paid. It is not a big amount. so I don't think owner should risk his project for such a small money.

Now that he is a scammer, will he pay? It is a lesson for a new manager, next time in next project you had better ask for fund beforehand.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:32:05 PM

Ok guys.

Now that he is a scammer, will he pay? It is a lesson for a new manager, next time in next project you had better ask for fund beforehand.
Everyone know about some scam campaigns on this forum which occurred in the near past but still managers do not ask for any escrow and do not secure any funds from the company and play with the hard work of the participants.
altcoinrich

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:34:49 PM

Ok guys.

Everyone know about some scam campaigns on this forum which occurred in the near past but still managers do not ask for any escrow and do not secure any funds from the company and play with the hard work of the participants.

It depends, op is a bew campaign manager, so maybe he lacks of experience in the early time, manager like yahoo or luptin will never be scammed by such low campaigns.

Op, i change my signature, because i don't want to promote for a scammer any more, if he will pay, just pay me one post fee.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 08:38:13 PM

Ok guys.

Hi bro I saw my name on your spreadsheet.It is true that I had applied for this campaign but didn't wear the signature for some reasons.I therefore humbly request you to please remove my name from spreadsheet.Thanks
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:34:38 AM

Gold day,

i hope you habe free spots in your campaign?

Username: Buchi-88
profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=204821;sa=summary
Starting Posts: 1940
BTC Address: 18kpcEdDjeZ7nifaE6CvGLPs1SBBV2gerf

THX

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:29:34 AM

Gold day,

profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=204821;sa=summary

THX

I think that campaign is now going to close or is closed as the developers are saying that immediately their ICO started to fall so they call their manager to announce to stop the campaign

read below

Thank YOU.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:37:02 PM

Gold day,

THX

I think that campaign is now going to close or is closed as the developers are saying that immediately their ICO started to fall so they call their manager to announce to stop the campaign

read below

Thank YOU.

OK thx

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 08:17:59 PM

Did this get paid yet?

It depends, op is a bew campaign manager, so maybe he lacks of experience in the early time, manager like yahoo or luptin will never be scammed by such low campaigns.
I've been running campaigns without escrow and I still am. One of my longest running campaign is one without escrowed funds and I'm perfectly fine with that.
The main reason for that is because I trust the people running the campaign and they've showed in over 1 year that this trust is not misplaced.

If worse comes to worse, consider paying that out of your own pocket.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 08:36:27 PM

Did this get paid yet?

I've been running campaigns without escrow and I still am. One of my longest running campaign is one without escrowed funds and I'm perfectly fine with that.
The main reason for that is because I trust the people running the campaign and they've showed in over 1 year that this trust is not misplaced.

If worse comes to worse, consider paying that out of your own pocket.
Yes I remember how you and avirunes constantly pursue the issue during opair and stick with the thread untill all participants got paid.You guys also kept every one updated with the ongoing development
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: