Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [resolved]  (Read 924 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:38:39 AM

I don't know why this is but merely stating that a ponzi scheme could produce profit is a bad thing apparently?

It is known that they are scams but are also good to gamble on in order to find if you can get a profit as a more experienced member, are they not?

So, if ponzi schemes are bad (they are for saying that they have sustainable profit generation which is always a lie) but if they are wrong for gambling from then so are every piece of gambling sites that are currently in use by users here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 01:08:52 AM

This is definitely a ponzi scheme (though may be profitable to invest at first so could be interesting).
Could you show proof of your (D)DoS protection (I.E. the site you are using to cover it so we can tell). If you've a dedicated server, you can merely take a picture of it in it's server room to prove that you have a dedicated server.

(Someone should really have noticed that you can't double your earnings in 1000 hours on a continuous basis - something usually crashes)!

I don't completely agree with the negative trust, but it seems like it could be a simple fix of just deleting what I've bolded.

Perhaps cryptodevil's thinking was that you're inciting the possibility of profit via ponzi schemes and thus potentially allowing people to start the cycle of ruin - more would be encouraged to join if they see that the ponzi is paying out initially. Usually, that's how they scheme people - by luring them in in the beginning with hopes of profit (or with promotions) and then pulverizing it all down to dust.

Plus, a big reminder: a lot of ponzi schemes are scams from the beginning, and so any money you think would earn you a profit even if you're quick would be gone in the wind.

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 01:19:33 AM

I am not a fond of people giving negative feedbacks to those who get invilolved in these ponzis but cryptodevil has a point.

I don't know why this is but merely stating that a ponzi scheme could produce profit is a bad thing apparently?
It is. Like cryptodevil said, it encourages people to think that if they invest first and let other people invest after they will get profit while the others who invest last will get nothing. That's basically saying it's okay to steal from others. You're saying that it is some kind of game which is not.

This is definitely a ponzi scheme (though may be profitable to invest at first so could be interesting).
~snip

It is known that they are scams but are also good to gamble on in order to find if you can get a profit as a more experienced member, are they not?
As a more experienced members we should no encourage anyone to participate in such. Ponzis will always appear as long as there are people who participate in it.
So, if ponzi schemes are bad (they are for saying that they have sustainable profit generation which is always a lie) but if they are wrong for gambling from then so are every piece of gambling sites that are currently in use by users here!
Gambling sites operating have a provably fair system, ponzis don't.

You only have to remove that message you left in that ponzi so cryptodevil will remove that negative. It's up to you if you want to keep on believing that participating in ponzi is the same as what you think gambling is.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:40:33 AM

Same thing happened to me cypto gave me a negative trust I just removed my post and pm crypto and still he did not remove it. 

Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 08:15:01 PM

i got it fe times for nothing..to post about good coin LEOcoin and i got -3.all read..Wink

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: