Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted .37 BTC until 11/4/16  (Read 265 times)
ZAttack1 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:44:16 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 07:19:16 AM by ZAttack1

I'm super new to posting, I have no clue what justifies solid "Collateral", I work as a Geologist and will be willing to show any documentation needed... Willing to pay steeper interest as I am newer I can repay via WF, MG, WU, or Bitcoin by next Friday...

For those of you compelled to say something along the lines of "You're new so fat chance you get help...".... Its actually not all that helpful despite what you think.

I have a dispute with BitPay and WF, about an ATM charging me but not dispensing funds, that could be settled any day and I can just transfer back then, but worse case, Friday is Payday so... that's why I chose that date.

Thanks for any help, hope everyone's having a decent October

I need this transferred to: 1DBYvj1fcTkPceNZwQsX8k828p8AW6t9qa

*Edit: Just read a posts I forgot I made from a year ago, when I guess I needed a coin and apparently, it's a dead end. Meh Worth a shot.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:50:23 AM

-Documents can be fake.
-The entire scenario can be made up shit.
-Not calling you a liar but people have done that before.
-What's the guarantee that you won't run away with the coins ? You have nothing to lose.Not even reputation.
-Don't think anyone will be filling this,best of luck though.

P.S : All your previous posts are only asking loans of higher amounts without collateral.Man,you're too cool to be a geologist.
ZAttack1 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:59:32 AM

-Documents can be fake.
-The entire scenario can be made up shit.
-Not calling you a liar but people have done that before.
-What's the guarantee that you won't run away with the coins ? You have nothing to lose.Not even reputation.
-Don't think anyone will be filling this,best of luck though.

P.S : All your previous posts are only asking loans of higher amounts without collateral.Man,you're too cool to be a geologist.

I should re-read all of those I was running around like a chicken with his head cut off 1.5years ago... #Divorce.  Nothing to lose huh, hmmm  guess youre right. Thank you for letting me know it would not get filled. I do appreciate the help. I better start lending soon, to build a rep. Stuck outside of Orla Texas on a rig for the next 60 days... what else is there to do

Edit* Yeah after re-reading apparently I wanted a coin and wasn't 100% clear on collateral and people hated that...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: