Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 12:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC the future YOU never saw coming.  (Read 437 times)
BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:59:37 AM

Bitcoin, we all love it. It is the future all of us here at Bitcointalk.org know it. The "pros" say it is a bubble, simply a "phase", an of course they are wrong. While, no BTC is not in a bubble atm with its growth patterns, i urge you as a community to be open to this train of thought; Bitcoin is an will grow at this rate as long as the seemingly infinite pool of people who know not of bitcoin uncover its existance an begin to use it, but upon this pool of people being spent (i.e they all use bitcoin, or choose not to) the whole currency faces a threat, only then is its survival truly at risk, the USeR will have to choose, it bitcoin the currency, that carrries us into the future. Well i think it is. the risks in making bitcoin "mainstream" are there but it is the cost we as a community must pay for survival. Soon enough this whole forum will be saturate with newcomers, figuring it out... everyone from houswives to business-men to teachers which of course has its negatives an positives. The focus of this project is to 1. help this process along 2. sway the general opinion of bitcoin, an give it a more positive light (which in the long run will increase its value), without further nonsense I present project "Bitcoin: The future YOU never saw coming"

The line of action is simple, we take the mainstream news outlets by storm.
concept is simple, yes but putting it to work, not so much.
The centerpiece will be a series of visual clips promoting bitcoin in a positive light,  with basic information, an general links essential services (hook must be in the first 10 sec). keep it fresh in your thoughts this is totally forum fuele so the more that is put forth to this, the bigger it will be. I guess to increase $$ business's can pay to be reference in the clips.
Target engines/ Services:
Bing 
Google
StumbleUpon
Facebook

all money is going to be in use paying for "target engines/services" & paying for clips to be create. If you can create clips please offer your services for the greater cause, if we can get it for free all the more money for marketing.

everything helps, light fire to the bitcoin revolution: 1BYtmSjG847U3mFrDy2Uk9gcjeaU3v4916 will use escrow.
ALWAYS OPeN TO SUGGeSTIONS.
ps. my personal contribution is the website name "coinfuture.com" 50$ in facebook search, 50$ in Bing search & 1 bitcoin. &
props to me for writing this whole post without 1 letter that wont function ( guess which one it is )

I'm back.
chrebel

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:06:10 AM

I didnt find a Q or Z.  Unless there is a more common letter I missed then not very impressive.
BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:47:07 AM

d was the letter Tongue

I'm back.
PachucoBro

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 06:06:15 AM

Ummm.... this post is strange and doesn't make any sense to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: