Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Payless, Noodles, Dollar Tree, Ethan Allen, Benihana AUTOBUY CHEAP  (Read 158681 times)
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:36:59 PM

***UPDATE!***

I just purchased some Payless and Rue21 from his HexPay store, but when I try to checkout on both Rue21's & Payless's websites, a PIN is now required for gift cards.  Sad Shocked Undecided  The seller (TraderCal) has been unresponsive to my Skype request for replacement codes or refunds for the past week. Just a friendly heads-up for anyone who wanted to buy codes for those 2 stores/sites.

Wow, so Payless and Now Rue21's are cracking down?

Took them long enough lol, I mean these have been abused for decades..

Panera isn't like before now, Payless, Rue21, Mellow Mushroom require an email now, Dollar Tree is working in just some stores.

OP is legit, bought from him in Skype before and he did replacements whenever needed, give him time and he will comeback.

What you mean Mellow needs an email now?

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:03:06 PM

Panera isn't like before now, Payless, Rue21, Mellow Mushroom require an email now, Dollar Tree is working in just some stores.

OP is legit, bought from him in Skype before and he did replacements whenever needed, give him time and he will comeback.

Whats up with Panera? I have bough Panera and used it in the past. Is it any different now ? He hasn't had them in stock in a long time, is it because of something different ?
BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 08:58:27 PM

I'm looking for some Tallbots Giftcards.

Are some available?

Can we use them online?

Be cool to get a small vouch to try them out.

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals

Stop spamming to get your post count up. Read the fucking thread and clearly see the seller is on vacation. Either buy a code from Hexpay but don't update the whole fucking forum about every purchase you make and vouch you beg for.

Cheers mate.

Please stop harassing me. You're only mad because you asked me for info I had to pay for from another forum member in a PM, and I asked you for a small tip to uncover the valued info and you took some major offense to that. I bet you still don't know how to use Walgreens with a pin.

On another note, I'm asking the seller what's up with a giftcard he sells, and I will get my answer from him. Don't be mad because I'm more of a go getter than you. Better get used to me around here brotha. Thanks!

Never seen such an idiot in my life. Updates on the thread when the seller is clearly MIA. And nice info, add to Stocard, tried to charge me $50 for that. You're funny.

If you thought that the "Stocards" tip was the info I was charging $50 for, then you sir are clearly the idiot.

Good luck boss.

BitcoinDomainDeals

gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:04:20 PM

Are some available?

Can we use them online?

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals

Stop spamming to get your post count up. Read the fucking thread and clearly see the seller is on vacation. Either buy a code from Hexpay but don't update the whole fucking forum about every purchase you make and vouch you beg for.

Cheers mate.

Please stop harassing me. You're only mad because you asked me for info I had to pay for from another forum member in a PM, and I asked you for a small tip to uncover the valued info and you took some major offense to that. I bet you still don't know how to use Walgreens with a pin.

On another note, I'm asking the seller what's up with a giftcard he sells, and I will get my answer from him. Don't be mad because I'm more of a go getter than you. Better get used to me around here brotha. Thanks!

Never seen such an idiot in my life. Updates on the thread when the seller is clearly MIA. And nice info, add to Stocard, tried to charge me $50 for that. You're funny.

If you thought that the "Stocards" tip was the info I was charging $50 for, then you sir are clearly the idiot.

Good luck boss.

BitcoinDomainDeals

LOL, you just go and prove his point. You reply yet again from a statement from a week ago, when you've replied in this thread three times alone on this page from 3 days ago on and could have addressed it in any of those. You are clearly trying to up your post count. Good luck with that  Tongue
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 10:29:57 PM

Are some available?

Can we use them online?

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals

Cheers mate.

Good luck boss.

BitcoinDomainDeals

LOL, you just go and prove his point. You reply yet again from a statement from a week ago, when you've replied in this thread three times alone on this page from 3 days ago on and could have addressed it in any of those. You are clearly trying to up your post count. Good luck with that  Tongue

Whats with all this talk about post count? Who really gives a shit? You mad bro?

stufffromdennis

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:04:19 PM

***UPDATE!***

I just purchased some Payless and Rue21 from his HexPay store, but when I try to checkout on both Rue21's & Payless's websites, a PIN is now required for gift cards.  Sad Shocked Undecided  The seller (TraderCal) has been unresponsive to my Skype request for replacement codes or refunds for the past week. Just a friendly heads-up for anyone who wanted to buy codes for those 2 stores/sites.

Wow, so Payless and Now Rue21's are cracking down?

Took them long enough lol, I mean these have been abused for decades..

What you mean Mellow needs an email now?

I was at the New Orleans location for the first time this week. Server called another employee. Employee talked to me for a while, copied down number, and called the manager. Manager said they have been getting hit hard lately with fraud. He said that's why they disabled the ability to check gift card status both online and on the phone. Online just displayed a returning soon message (it's since returned but was down for days). Calling them reached a live person from the chain aware of the recent issues and not anything automated.

He asked me what app I was using. I told him Android Pay. He said they aren't taking any gift card numbers from the phone at all as "they are all fraud". His words that he repeated several times. He said they are only accepting original emails sent from Mellow Mushroom and they were verifying them.

Whether or not you could get lucky and get a server that didn't know better or whatever, unknown...
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:35:10 AM

Whats up with Panera? I have bough Panera and used it in the past. Is it any different now ? He hasn't had them in stock in a long time, is it because of something different ?

Re: Panera

Many (not all) stores no longer accepting cards (codes) without PINS on them.
Can no longer check balance online or with their app without PIN (they will check in MOST stores for you at register)
Can no longer add cards to your MYPANERA account without PIN

Most purchased codes (no PINS)  resold multiple times due to how they are obtained and used by multiple people so when you go to use a card (since you can no longer check balance first) it may be worth ZERO so bring cash.  Cheesy

Most all these cards without PINS are now switching to PIN codes so they can't be randomly searched which is basically how they were obtained and companies aren't accepting them without PINs as they are aware of what is going on.

I have loads of PANERA cards I purchased over the months from multiple sellers (including this one) and where I live they are still taking them without PIN but probably 2/3rds of them have been used by others who have received the same code so they have either tiny balances left or are zero.

Enigmacarpc

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:03:07 AM

Thanks for the Panera Bread info bro.

Helps a lot.
Billburns

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:04:07 PM

Still not reply from OP?

What a piece of shit
TraderCal11 (OP)

Activity: 574

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:48:29 PM

Please Pm me here if you are having card balance issues. Ethan Allen Furniture has been added to hex pay.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

Please Pm me here if you are having card balance issues. Ethan Allen Furniture has been added to hex pay.

And hes back!!!

Yeah, a few people have been on their period here.

Glad to see you back.

Might try that Ethan Allen.

BitcoinDomainDeals

Mr_Get_That_Money

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

I've sent you 3 PMs, 20 skype messages and 2 emails. Regarding 3k in gift cards that didn't work please respond to me. I even have orders that were not fulfiled because their was not enough inventory. Please help thanks!
TraderCal11 (OP)

Activity: 574

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:33:55 PM

I've sent you 3 PMs, 20 skype messages and 2 emails. Regarding 3k in gift cards that didn't work please respond to me. I even have orders that were not fulfiled because their was not enough inventory. Please help thanks!

Taken care of.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:08:21 AM

Hi Tradercal, any chance you can add the higher denomination Noodles cards ? They don;'t let people combine them in one. Also would appreciate if you could try getting Panda Express, I would definitely buy a lot more of those. Thanks
ikme

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

I just send you PM for the $100 Benihana gift card I got that was already redeemed.
morethanever

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:29:22 PM

Take care of me.......
ikme

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:26:37 PM

Took care of me too, tks
BROOKLYNDONN

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:51:21 PM

Does anyone sell to gift card websites ?
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

Don't.
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 09:14:11 PM

Don't.

Don't x2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: