Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget e-bay. Selling my Macbook pro 15.4 Inch" for 70 BTC (over 500 feedback)  (Read 1931 times)
AreYouCereal (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 03:38:04 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2011, 02:52:43 PM by AreYouCereal

Hi all.

Selling/Trading in my macbook pro to invest in bitcoin since It's pretty much useless for mining and I have an Imac which does my mining.

I've sold/bought on e-bay for many years but since I'm now getting into bitcoin I'm thinking why bother paying them a percentage just to get money to buy coins and instead I'll support the currency I want to invest in by selling through it.

So here is a screenshot of my paypal account where I've been a member there for over 10 years.
Anyone who wishes to buy can send me their e-bay username in a pm or send me a message on e-bay and I will reply so you know it's me.

Comes with a box and an original charger + MacOS install CDs, it's pretty much in pristine, new-like condition, no scuffs, no marks, looks new (bought in August 2010)

The only slight issue I see vs ebay/paypal is the price fluctuations of BC so I reserve the right to chance the price once a day.
Either that or we agree to pay the current market price in BC with a price tag of $1500

I will be putting it on e-bay as well with a slightly higher price tag because if possible I would like to do a deal in BC

Tech specs:

Product Specifications
Battery is the long life model with approx: 7hrs life from full
Brand: Apple
RAM Size: 4 GB
Processor Brand: Intel
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Processor Type: Intel Core i7
Hard Drive Size: 500 GB
Operating System: OS X
Screen Size: 15 inches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Details

15-inch Screen
2.66GHz MacBook Pro with Intel Core i7 processor and 4GB Memory
500GB hard drive
One FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps),
two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps), SD card slot
Built-in 77.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery (up to 8-9 hours wireless productivity)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics 512MB
Intel HD Graphics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product details
Item Weight: 2.5 Kg
Boxed-product Weight: 4.8 Kg

Postage will be paid by me: UPS Priority

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution
  █ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Btcworld24.com

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2011, 05:40:12 AM

price?

AreYouCereal (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 12:52:26 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2011, 01:08:28 PM by AreYouCereal

price?

70BTC assuming the price stays between the $18-22 range..

I'll post worldwide but will have to ask you pay the difference between US and international shipping.

*Edit* I just looked at your acution site Richterg, It look's really good however my only issue would be with the current instability in BTC price creating a 3 day listing could see my $amount change massively.
If you had a system where I could optionally choose to sell my item where the auction price would be a reflecton on the current BTC price I would be much more interested.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution
  █ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
wangboy

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2011, 06:10:32 PM

I might be interested in this,

Will send you my e-bay name in a pm now

Reikoku

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

firstbits: 1kwc1p

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 07:52:06 PM

If this sells can you let me know? Considering selling my 17 inch MBP.

Rei | 1Kwc1pqv54jCg8jvnm3Gu1dqFQYhS34Bow
Trades So Far: 7
AreYouCereal (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 01:52:17 AM

Forgot to add I've got and I remote and a black huzzk Sleevie worth $ 58.00 which I will throw in as well.

http://www.huzzk.com/Spotz_Sleevie_Uni_15.asp

AreYouCereal (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 11:19:25 AM

Just back from a weekend away and seem to have missed all the craziness that's been going on around here.

As I was just saying to one potential customer I think the price will host so if you want to get yourself a bargain now is the time.
Deal I'm working through is for 65btc so if you can match that or better it let me know

*Edit* alternatively I am also looking to build a mining rig as I only pay < $0.05 KwH and I see a lot of mining equipment coming up here so if someone is looking to get out of mining I may be interested in a swap.
*Edit*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: