Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AutoBaB - Number #1 bustabit autopilot method. Profit while sleeping!  (Read 287240 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:39:45 AM

Let me know if you have a make costum script BaB for me Smiley
zyzzyva

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

Just wanted to chime in and vouch for this script. I purchased it a couple of days ago and have already made my money back. The method is slow and steady, and really can be left on autopilot without too much worry. There's no gambling strategy that has a 0% chance of losing your stake, but I feel very safe with this one. Get it while it's still $5!
Green Apple (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

Just wanted to chime in and vouch for this script. I purchased it a couple of days ago and have already made my money back. The method is slow and steady, and really can be left on autopilot without too much worry. There's no gambling strategy that has a 0% chance of losing your stake, but I feel very safe with this one. Get it while it's still $5!

Im so glad that you made your money back using this script. Hope to see alot more passive profit from you!! Cheers
icecum

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:21:39 AM

if i buy this script, any guarantee i have a new one if there is an update?
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

if i buy this script, any guarantee i have a new one if there is an update?

Yes you will be notified here or by email when update has been implemented.
Tomashta

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:05:48 PM

Just bought and ran it. Super noob to busta, never been to the site till now. Letting the script run with like $14 worth in the acct to start (not sure if that matters) and haven't changed anything.  Will let it run for 24hrs and report back.

Thanks
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:17:53 AM

man, selling it is dumbness, ask for donations, it's better, convince people to do that

Agreed...you aren't even going for the bonuses which is the only way to actually win ini bustabit
How do you program to get the bonuses in the bot?
Explain this Green apple.
Tomashta

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:42:11 AM

Just bought and ran it. Super noob to busta, never been to the site till now. Letting the script run with like $14 worth in the acct to start (not sure if that matters) and haven't changed anything.  Will let it run for 24hrs and report back.

Thanks

After looking over the script and now that I understand how busta works, I am ready to let it run over night.  I decreased var slightly and 8x'd the starting bankroll.  My stats are currently:

Games Played

Rank

Gross Profit ?
15,396.36 bits

Net Profit
5,145.36 bits

Will update again in another 6-8 hours.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:03:27 AM

Thanks

After looking over the script and now that I understand how busta works, I am ready to let it run over night.  I decreased var slightly and 8x'd the starting bankroll.  My stats are currently:

Games Played

Rank

Gross Profit ?
15,396.36 bits

Net Profit
5,145.36 bits

Will update again in another 6-8 hours.

Very nice to hear that from you. Looking forward on your updates!!
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:04:30 AM

man, selling it is dumbness, ask for donations, it's better, convince people to do that

Agreed...you aren't even going for the bonuses which is the only way to actually win ini bustabit
How do you program to get the bonuses in the bot?
Explain this Green apple.

Bonuses are randomly given through bets. It depends
Tomashta

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:53:34 PM

Stats after leaving it up all night.

Games Played

Rank

Gross Profit ?
60,126.42 bits

Net Profit
16,947.42 bits
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Stats after leaving it up all night.

Games Played

Rank

Gross Profit ?
60,126.42 bits

Net Profit
16,947.42 bits

It will be much appreacited if you will leave your user profile link.

Thats very nice and pretty much clean. Youve already made your money back i guess :p?
Tomashta

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:57:46 PM

Here's my profile.

https://www.bustabit.com/user/Tomashta

Yep, made my money back.  I do see some risk with these settings, but I think they'd still be considered conservative.  I'll be leaving it up all day today (since I won't be around to tweak anything).
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

Here's my profile.

https://www.bustabit.com/user/Tomashta

Yep, made my money back.  I do see some risk with these settings, but I think they'd still be considered conservative.  I'll be leaving it up all day today (since I won't be around to tweak anything).

I see youd been very greedy so much. Welp 19k satoshi profit is very very well done. Thats around $18. Just dont forget to adjust and play with the settings, do not make risk level high. Bet low since you are running it 24/7 . And also , you could loose it all if you have unstable internet speed. I highly suggest you run it in vps or some dedi server. May i know how much was your bank roll?
Tomashta

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:59:49 PM

I started with .015699 BTC, then added another .0827 BTC once I understood how busta worked... I've never been on the site before so it was all completely new to me.

So I funded the account totaling to .098399 BTC or 98,399 bits, and am now at .117529 BTC or 117,529 bits.

I started on my computer, but before I went to sleep I loaded up a vps with 512MB of ram n 1 cpu. That wasn't strong enough so I doubled the ram and left it running all night with no problems... It's still running there.

Which settings to you suggest I play with most?  I had a dream last night that it busted and I lost all the $ lol.  I immediately checked the server and saw it was still running steady =)
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

I started with .015699 BTC, then added another .0827 BTC once I understood how busta worked... I've never been on the site before so it was all completely new to me.

So I funded the account totaling to .098399 BTC or 98,399 bits, and am now at .117529 BTC or 117,529 bits.

I started on my computer, but before I went to sleep I loaded up a vps with 512MB of ram n 1 cpu. That wasn't strong enough so I doubled the ram and left it running all night with no problems... It's still running there.

Which settings to you suggest I play with most?  I had a dream last night that it busted and I lost all the $ lol.  I immediately checked the server and saw it was still running steady =)
What vps are you using to do this? I mean the service.
Can you possibly give me a link and the price of how much it would cost to get one please?
To double the ram is expensive to do?
I am not familiar in what they are and what exactly they do.
Tomashta

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:24:05 PM

What vps are you using to do this? I mean the service.
Can you possibly give me a link and the price of how much it would cost to get one please?
To double the ram is expensive to do?
I am not familiar in what they are and what exactly they do.

I'll pm you as to not derail this thread.
DailyToxic

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:39:18 PM

Just bought the script will reply with evidence pics as soon as i got my investment back.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:00:09 PM

$100+ bank roll is a very good sign you'll recover from a massive rape train, since you are running it 24/7 i suggest to lower risk and higher the streakSecurity since you are in big bank roll. Most likely you will earn and earn slowly but surely guarantee. Play with the settings and dont get too much greedy. Do proceed with higher basebet if you dont know what are you doing or else you will loose it all in the end.
Tomashta

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:06:22 PM

Yea I'm hoping I survive until I get home. I think I just saw a bad run I recovered from, it might just be standard but looks different than normal cuz I'm on my phone. I'll probably add a number or 2 to the streak security and cut my var in half... Maybe even add to the bankroll.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: