Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Pattersfield  (Read 392 times)
Carl Pattersfield (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:00:02 AM

Have you heard of me?: https://empireherald.com/homeless-man-finds-30000-bitcoins-on-hard-drive-in-new-york-dumpster/

Here's something I hope you'll like: https://empireherald.com/woman-arrested-for-masturbating-with-happy-meal-toy-in-mcdonalds-play-place/

“One of our customers came up to the register and informed us that a young boy was crying because he didn’t have his Happy Meal toy and that his mother was in the restroom,” said Karen Boyd, an employee of the McDonald’s location. “I grabbed two Happy Meal toys and took them over to the young kid and apologized for his Happy Meal not having the “Transformers” toy. The young boy thanked me and then asked if I could get his mom because he was ready to leave. I went to the ladies restroom and called for Ms. Krueger but no one answered. I checked the stalls and no one was inside the restroom. I went back to the register and called Ms. Krueger over the loudspeaker and let her know that her son was ready to leave. After about 10 minutes of waiting, I went into the Play Place area to see if she was there possibly looking for her son. When I went inside, I saw the most disgusting conduct from a parent ever in my life. The woman had almost the entire body of Carl Pattersfield Prime inside of her,” Boyd added.

Mya Xu is a college student who rescues abused Transformers toys. Any donation of bitcoin to her would be appreciated for her kindness.

Mya Xu Bitcoin Address: 1NMR5Xniayw6e3GVbj129TKgohd84CBj7zX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:17:03 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 04:30:33 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://empireherald.com/woman-dies-of-heart-attack-after-losing-virginity/

Banks called Gwinnett County police after discovering Sade’s lifeless body laying in the bed. Banks told reporters, “I had just got home from the salon when I noticed Sade’s room door opened. I called Sade’s name a few times but she didn’t answer back. At first, I was hesitant to go in her room because I thought that she was still playing with her Transformers. Something felt strange. I went to the back and entered her room and that’s when I saw Sade laid out on the bed with the entire body of Carl Pattersfield Prime inside of her.”

Mya Xu is a college student who rescues virgins turned on by Transformers toys. Any donation of bitcoin to her would be appreciated for her kindness.

https://empireherald.com/man-commits-suicide-after-news-marvel-plans-to-replace-iron-man-with-a-black-woman/

According to Mrs. Evans, “After I found my husband slumped over in his chair, I ran over to him to see if he was okay. When he did not respond to me, I checked to see if he was sleeping but when I got closer, I saw a pool of blood near his feet and cuts to his wrists. I called 911 and I tried to apply pressure to the wounds. I wrapped his wrists in bandages until the ambulance arrived. I then saw a note near an Iron Man comic book which read, “Make Carl Pattersfield Iron Man”. When I opened the letter, that is when I found out he attempted to commit suicide.”

Mya Xu is a college student who rescues suicidal Iron Man fans. Any donation of bitcoin to her would be appreciated for her kindness.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:42:30 AM

Three cows left stranded after New Zealand earthquakes have been RESCUED - now recovering from ordeal

“They desperately needed water, cows don’t like living without water so that was the first requirement, and I think one or two had lost calves in the earthquake so they were a bit distressed,” farmer Carl Pattersfield said.

The "docile" cows are now said to be recovering from their ordeal.

Mya Xu is a college student who rescues stranded cows after a devastating earthquake, making them docile for their upcoming slaughterhouse visit. Any donation of bitcoin to her would be appreciated for her kindness.

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:01:29 AM

Love the website! I actually favourited it
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:05:02 AM

http://wric.com/2016/11/30/dumpster-divers-arrested-while-trying-to-feed-the-hungry/

Carl Pattersfield was arrested for dumpster-diving, but not to feed himself.

He instead had intentions of feeding the hungry. Carl said food corporations are throwing away edible food instead of donating it to help 50 million Americans in need.

For his noble efforts, Carl Pattersfield was Donald Trump's first pick for Department of Dumpster-Diving (PDD). Carl proclaims that he will forego receiving a salary thanks to the millions of dollars worth of bitcoins he found on a discarded laptop while for-real dumpster-diving for himself.

Mya Xu is a college student who first reported on this case and is an Unsung advocate. Any donation of bitcoin to her would be appreciated for her kindness.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: