Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus  (Read 31424 times)
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:59:50 AM

Confidence in the project largely depends on escrow. Such issues should be resolved well in advance and not have a negative influence on the course crowdsale. I think in the circumstances the parties do not understand each other. In any case, SebastianJu would have been worthy escrow.
apriyoni (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 04:59:36 PM

We got some news coverage from news.bitcoin.com https://news.bitcoin.com/glimpse-blockchain-based-router-nodio/
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:07:07 PM

We got some news coverage from news.bitcoin.com https://news.bitcoin.com/glimpse-blockchain-based-router-nodio/

Great article, probably the best so far I think.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 05:19:52 PM

I have removed the negative feedback for now. But there was simply no reason to stop communicating while claiming that "we have an escrow" and that investors should ask me about how long this will take. Now you say it is still open if the already invested funds will be forwarded to a potential future escrow address.

This does not really look like you were in a hurry to provide escrow safety on this crowdsale. Though in the meanwhile it looked like I escrow on here. It was a surprise that this escrow is already half through already also. This is not how an ICO should go.

In any case... if all investors that already invested were aware that I actually do not escrow yet then I don't see a problem. But for me having to see that the thread says "we have an escrow" and that Iam the one to be claimed the escrow while the ICO is already half through is not what I would have awaited to see. It would have been me who would have been asked later by investors where their coins are when in fact I would not have them.

Anyway... you should decide quickly what you want since it does not make much sense to escrow something that you already started long ago.

I don't want to be abused so please check things out fast. Since what I heard so far did not sound bad.

Might be I overreacted but not hearing anything from you for two days after I found out that the Crowdfund is running already half of its time did not sound well to me.
The crowdsale has started on 01 November. It is stated in our articles and also in a big banner on the very first page of the thread. The fact that you discovered it after a week of communication only pushes us to a conclusion that you were not interested enough and didn't pay even a little time or attention to the project. That conclusion is supported by the very obvious questions from you, which we received during over short project discussion. We do have an escrow, but since it's a public figure, people were not satisfied with him. For that reason, we started to look for someone local and were advised to contact you. The crowdsale is not going to be our primary source of funds. We wanted to find partners, create a community, see the reaction of potential users, and receive their feedback. So, we don't see much trouble in adding escrow halfway trough a crowdsale. Your quick judgment has disappointed us. We are not ready to hand the future of the project, we spent so much time and effort on, to such an impulsive person. We do hope that you will correct your post since we never did anything to harm you or your good name on Bitcointalk.org or anywhere else.

See here a cached page: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666609.0 One would have to search for it to know that you already started the investments without having an escrow already and that you did not postpone the start until the escrow address is ready which usually happens in such a case.

And of course I need to ask safety related questions to the project since I do not have time to crawl through all the various whitepapers, articles and whatever for every ICO I get asked to escrow. I have many negotiations at the same time so for an interested dev it should be possible to answer all the questions which would have been needed to answer. Since... obviously... the escrow is a person who stand between dev and investors and he needs to provide safety to both sides.

I'm fine with your decision since I do not like how this went and I do not really trust it. I would have done it for protecting investors anyway but I'm happy to give up on that task totally now.

In any case I hope for the best for the project since it looks interesting. Hope the wishes of investors come true.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:11:27 PM

I have received the bounty for my translation work. thank you guys.
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:17:28 PM

I have received the bounty for my translation work. thank you guys.
Thank you!
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:00:50 PM

Now that trusted BCT escrow SebastianJu has declined to escrow this and even stated that he "do not really trust it", it will make it maybe more difficult to raise more ICO funds.

Anyway, good luck to the project!  Grin
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:09:33 PM

Often promotions that interest people is also growing.
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 09:40:46 PM

Now that trusted BCT escrow SebastianJu has declined to escrow this and even stated that he "do not really trust it", it will make it maybe more difficult to raise more ICO funds.

Yeah, right, that is exaaactly what happened)) We love it when you attentively read the thread before posting something)

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:27:44 PM

Yeah, right, that is exaaactly what happened)) We love it when you attentively read the thread before posting something)

I suggest you ask some other reputed member to escrow for you.I think once you have someone acting as escrow,you will start overflowing with investment as the concept is great

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:18:56 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 02:07:23 AM by drays

Anyway, good luck to the project!  Grin

I suggest you ask some other reputed member to escrow for you.I think once you have someone acting as escrow,you will start overflowing with investment as the concept is great

Yep, SebastianJu is not the only trusted escrow on the forum. It's a pity this misunderstanding happened (yes, I belive it was just mutual misunderstanding, caused by both parties underestimating the value of each other), but nevertheless, its time to forget that little incident and move forward.

The existing external escrow means nothing to local folks here, because of simple reasons: nobody here knows Mr.Korlinov and nobody understands how he is going to return money if something happen (there is no publuc statement from him, and no public agreement beteween him and investors exists, as far as I can see).

A local escrow is needed asap, and he should be very repubable (particularly to clean up the residue from SebastianJu's words).

Ognasty is a good candidate, but I belive he would charge a lot.

BTW, an unrelated question: did you consider starting parallel crowdfunding campaign on kickstarter or indiegogo? Except the money, this could give more publucity, and an additional good community, with completely different knowledgebase... This project seem to more suited there, than on BCT, you just need to stress the non-blockchain part of functionality there. The project is very ambitious, and is pretty vaguely outlined, on my view. Maybe trying to present it on kickstarter, you will have to be more specific, and be able to concentrate on the stuff which is doable right now.

... this space is not for rent ...
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 12:32:35 AM

Yep, SebastianJu is not the only trusted escrow on the forum. It's a pity this misunderstanding happened (yes, I belive it was just mutual misunderstanding, caused by both parties underestimating the value of each other), but nevertheless, its time to forget that little incident and move forward.

The existing external escrow means nothing to local folks here, because of simple reasons: nobody here knows Mr.Korlinov and nobody understands how he is going to return money if something happen (there is no publuc statement from him, and no public agreement beteween him and investors exists, as far as I can see).

A local escrow is needed asap, and he should be very repubable (particularly to clean up the resudue from SebastianJu's words).

as an investor i agree with this statement, mainly the " mutual misunderstanding, move forward", and the noone knows your Mr.Korlinov.
As far as Ognasty goes, just offer him one of the first working prototypes as payment, i bet he will be down! ;p heehee

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 12:42:29 AM

Escrow is exactly what i have been requesting since the day but it seem like apriyoni isn't listening but kept publishing that useless updates. Even if you display all your profile and photos to the world doesnt mean a thing for users will just think it could be fake.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 12:47:54 AM

A local escrow is needed asap, and he should be very repubable (particularly to clean up the resudue from SebastianJu's words).

BTW, an unrelated question: did you consider starting parallel crowdfunding campaign on kickstarter or indiegogo? Except the money, this could give more publucity, and an additional good community, with completely different knowledgebase... This project seem to more suited there, than on BCT, you just need to stress the not-blockchain part of functionality there. The project is very ambitious, and is pretty vaguely outlined, on my view. Maybe trying to present it on kickstarter, you will have to be more specific, and be able to concentrate on the stuff which is doable right now.
We have already contacted 2 more local escrows, not mentioning them in order to prevent previous misunderstanding. And yes, we are preparing our project for the Kickstarter platform. Thank you for your advice.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:48:13 AM

apriyoni.  How come before announcing your Nodio project, your last post was on July 5th 2016?  That is over 3 months.  Hmmm.
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 12:49:22 AM

as an investor i agree with this statement, mainly the " mutual misunderstanding, move forward", and the noone knows your Mr.Korlinov.
As far as Ognasty goes, just offer him one of the first working prototypes as payment, i bet he will be down! ;p heehee
Thank you, we will try to offer him even two)
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 12:50:50 AM

apriyoni.  How come before announcing your Nodio project, your last post was on July 5th 2016?  That is over 3 months.  Hmmm.
Because I don't live here, I am working hard with our team, and don't have enough time to post everyday, now we are running a campaign and it's my duty be online 24/7. Every project takes longer than you think it will.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:11:55 AM

Because I don't live here, I am working hard with our team, and don't have enough time to post everyday, now we are running a campaign and it's my duty be online 24/7. Every project takes longer than you think it will.

That's funny.  Since your first post on November 20th 2015 up until July 5th 2016.  You were here every week.  You have multiple posts every month up until then.  All of a sudden you disappear for over 3 months.  Please explain or we can all assume your account was purchased.   
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 01:27:09 AM

That's funny.  Since your first post on November 20th 2015 up until July 5th 2016.  You were here every week.  You have multiple posts every month up until then.  All of a sudden you disappear for over 3 months.  Please explain or we can all assume your account was purchased.   
We wish we could see more constructive feedback and encounter fewer haters. It seems like the main mission for some people here is to post something negative and irrelevant.

We were getting ready to present the project. Lot's of work, not much time to hang here or in any other social network. Following your logic - there's no convincing answer to your question, an account may be bought in one day. Maybe no one here is real? Illuminati confirmed!
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:27:23 AM

ooo interesting.. also there was a database leak around july this year, so the account would not even need/flag a password change if aquired that way..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: