Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus  (Read 31424 times)
apriyoni (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 07:05:34 PM

People are very sensitive after a lot of scams in Bitcoin world but Nodio seems legit and very respective project.
Thank you!
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:57:58 PM

People are very sensitive after a lot of scams in Bitcoin world but Nodio seems legit and very respective project.

Yeah, lately many projects scam. I hope nodio in earnest with a solid team
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:09:03 PM

Yeah, lately many projects scam. I hope nodio in earnest with a solid team

Did you invest already? Would it help you to trust them if I were to send someone to the Nodio office to verify they are not a scam?

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 08:16:33 PM

My Ukrainian friend is able to visit the Nodio office so my offer stands if it can be helpful.
So, we'd like all to say if they are agree with Cryptorials proposition? In order to prevent further accusations.

we wouldn't have to do all those troubles if you can just show your faces on a video and might as well discuss nodio on it. so hard for you to do eh?
that leaves no doubt for me and that proves all these accusations true.
meh...
Why it is so hard to read the thread??? Sad

have you been on declouds ICO thread? they do have videos better than yours, photos as well but end up scams. You from Nodio don't have anything yet no leverage, no github no nothing but a video showing nothing.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 09:06:25 PM

My Ukrainian friend is able to visit the Nodio office so my offer stands if it can be helpful.
So, we'd like all to say if they are agree with Cryptorials proposition? In order to prevent further accusations.

we wouldn't have to do all those troubles if you can just show your faces on a video and might as well discuss nodio on it. so hard for you to do eh?
that leaves no doubt for me and that proves all these accusations true.
meh...
Why it is so hard to read the thread??? Sad

have you been on declouds ICO thread? they do have videos better than yours, photos as well but end up scams. You from Nodio don't have anything yet no leverage, no github no nothing but a video showing nothing.
Probably, you have invested in Declouds, and I can understand your pain. We've lost a lot of money when bitfinex was "hacked", but we got over it and not trying to diss other projects because of that. We still trade there, things happen and this is life. We said many times, that we are building a custom Linux build and it is a hardware solution. We can't post the code yet, if we do that, by the time we roll out the product there will be a dozen fake Chinese "copies" on the market.
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:13:23 PM

Can I get a bonus of 10% to invest in the project today? Are you save the bonus before the end of crowdsale?
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 09:20:12 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 09:40:06 PM by apriyoni

Can I get a bonus of 10% to invest in the project today? Are you save the bonus before the end of crowdsale?
There are still left a couple of seats, only the first 100 participants will receive this bonus.
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 09:54:50 PM

Why we must buy Nodio?

apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 09:55:52 PM

Why we must buy Nodio?
What do you mean, Nodio as the device, or Nodio shares/tokens?
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 10:35:57 PM

Why we must buy Nodio?
yes,
what is it nodio?

apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 10:47:07 PM

Why we must buy Nodio?
yes,
what is it nodio?
Nodio — a blockchain-powered wi-fi router that serves as a platform for decentralized applications. Its purpose is to transform obscure technologies into simple solutions for everyday use. Nodio is much more than a regular router. It’s using blockchain for running DApps (Decentralized Applications) and guarantees the highest level of privacy for every solution based on a device.

It hides your browsing data using a personal VPN or VPN over Tor. This way it’s impossible to track your activity, and you can anonymously access any content bypassing regional restrictions. Nodio protects your home IoT network by decentralizing it from the web. It serves as a central managing unit for every device in the perimeter and is controlled by a simple application located on your phone. Nodio guards your data by providing a 500GB hard drive and offers an option of a completely safe distributed cloud storage. Nodio has some pretty impressive hardware inside — an LTE module keeps you online in case a primary Internet source gets shut down, and a 4000 mAh battery ensures a 24/7 performance. All of this powered by an Octa-core cpu.

Nodio is not going to be owned by a single investor. We seek associates that will invest not only money but time and passion for bringing Nodio to a mass market, where everyone can use this revolutionary device. The timing couldn’t be better with the surveillance facts being exposed and popular messengers fail on user privacy. The sharing economy keeps growing, and the IoT is now everywhere. Nodio has its place in all of those markets, and our team has more than it takes to create a high-quality product to satisfy the demands of their audiences.
BIT-C

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 11:21:26 PM

Why we must buy Nodio?

This is ico
If do you want to join in the ico you must buy it.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:39:51 PM

106 BTC - Excellent result! Good luck all! congratulation on the achievement, turning ideas into reality!
LiskQH

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:51:44 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 04:02:05 PM by LiskQH

It is Ukrainian SCAM. Here the page of their CEO RAMZES look at this project on a photo

https://ok.ru/profile/372392198376/photos?st._aid=NavMenu_Friend_Photos
https://vk.com/ld_7777777777

You have to be the full idiot if you consider that this person has something the general with blockchain.  Grin
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 03:58:15 PM

It is Ukrainian SCAM. Here the page of their CEO RAMZES look at this project on a photo

https://ok.ru/profile/372392198376/photos?st._aid=NavMenu_Friend_Photos

Yes, and here is his full profile here https://ok.ru/profile/372392198376/photos?st._aid=NavMenu_Friend_Photos So, you don't have any youth photos? That is the reason to make everything public, all profiles, accounts and so on. Why this funny picture confirmes it is a scam? He needs to be a nerd to create such projects?
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 04:17:14 PM

It looks like you are a racist. Dan Bilzerian also photographed with guns and girls, but he is not poor or stupid guy.
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 04:35:02 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 05:01:47 PM by apriyoni

Hello, I wonder if my tweet is valid? What will happen with 90% Nodio remaining, are you going to change someday? Which exchanges will be listed?
Hey, please pm me with your link, there is no other 90% of Nods, they are company shares, that represent the 10% of shares. Now we are talking with Bittrex and BitMEX.
sbinoca

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:47:20 PM

After all, is it Scam or not Huh Huh
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 08:54:13 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 09:08:30 PM by apriyoni

After all, is it Scam or not Huh Huh
After all what? After all possible false accusations. Some weird photos, Mr. electronicash asked us to make a video of our team. so we are making a video, there was a proposition of Mr. Cryptorials, to send some girl to our office, but nobody here voted for this initiative.

I still can't get it, how is it possible to call a project scam, when you can see the part of our team here https://medium.com/@nodioproject/the-real-us-or-why-invest-d83e6344a249 some our early prototypes here https://medium.com/@nodioproject/a-deeper-dive-into-nodio-dcc93ca1621a#.k4ki1xbli even interviews with our developers here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blockchain-based-router-nodio-an-interview-with-the-creators/

If you are not sure, you can always try to drop a message to any person from our team, and ask them anything you want. What else do you want, a Skype call - ok, there is no problem at all, please pm with your skype and someone from our team will contact you soon if you have some project related questions.

If you know the meaning of the word "SCAM" - an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people. So, we are selling 1.000.000 of Nods, that the future Nod holders will be available to get the part of our company's share. If not - it is SCAM, if we will not show or make the steps showed in our roadmap - it is SCAM. But now, when we are working on a prototype. When the project in its early stage and we are trying to get some media, some early users and supporters, I can't get it how is it possible to call something a SCAM.
sbinoca

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:25:18 PM

At the end of the fundraiser, will the currency go into some exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: