Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus  (Read 31424 times)
apriyoni (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 09:30:16 PM

At the end of the fundraiser, will the currency go into some exchange?
Yes, as for now we have some negotiations with Bittrex and BitMEX
btcforchild

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:17:49 PM

106 BTC  Shocked

it did not look bad from other ICO held on this forum, let us see how the latest news here
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 10:30:25 PM

After all, is it Scam or not Huh Huh
After all what? After all possible false accusations. Some weird photos, Mr. electronicash asked us to make a video of our team. so we are making a video, there was a proposition of Mr. Cryptorials, to send some girl to our office, but nobody here voted for this initiative.

I still can't get it, how is it possible to call a project scam, when you can see the part of our team here https://medium.com/@nodioproject/the-real-us-or-why-invest-d83e6344a249 some our early prototypes here https://medium.com/@nodioproject/a-deeper-dive-into-nodio-dcc93ca1621a#.k4ki1xbli even interviews with our developers here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blockchain-based-router-nodio-an-interview-with-the-creators/

If you are not sure, you can always try to drop a message to any person from our team, and ask them anything you want. What else do you want, a Skype call - ok, there is no problem at all, please pm with your skype and someone from our team will contact you soon if you have some project related questions.

If you know the meaning of the word "SCAM" - an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people. So, we are selling 1.000.000 of Nods, that the future Nod holders will be available to get the part of our company's share. If not - it is SCAM, if we will not show or make the steps showed in our roadmap - it is SCAM. But now, when we are working on a prototype. When the project in its early stage and we are trying to get some media, some early users and supporters, I can't get it how is it possible to call something a SCAM.

aww,i feel bad for you guys, but at the same time, its just some users way of doing their "due diligence", you must understand most scammers fall apart with some hard questions.
Its so hard to distinguish between truth and not with these type projects, as they borderline "too good to be true" to alot of people.
Stay strong, theres been a few ups and downs so far, but the way i see it, IF you guys can use this  crowdsale to get your working prototype, it's a no-brainer for future VC investment imo, I myself already want 1! Smiley

What's ETA for a working prototype? if you can put one in someones hands in 6 months with this funding i'd say you guys are SET.

Course time will tell, hard to know whats real! haha, golden rule people, just don't invest what you CANT afford to lose! Smiley (especially with xmas coming ;p )

Good Luck! Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 10:40:28 PM

After all, is it Scam or not Huh Huh
After all what? After all possible false accusations. Some weird photos, Mr. electronicash asked us to make a video of our team. so we are making a video, there was a proposition of Mr. Cryptorials, to send some girl to our office, but nobody here voted for this initiative.

I still can't get it, how is it possible to call a project scam, when you can see the part of our team here https://medium.com/@nodioproject/the-real-us-or-why-invest-d83e6344a249 some our early prototypes here https://medium.com/@nodioproject/a-deeper-dive-into-nodio-dcc93ca1621a#.k4ki1xbli even interviews with our developers here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blockchain-based-router-nodio-an-interview-with-the-creators/

If you are not sure, you can always try to drop a message to any person from our team, and ask them anything you want. What else do you want, a Skype call - ok, there is no problem at all, please pm with your skype and someone from our team will contact you soon if you have some project related questions.

If you know the meaning of the word "SCAM" - an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people. So, we are selling 1.000.000 of Nods, that the future Nod holders will be available to get the part of our company's share. If not - it is SCAM, if we will not show or make the steps showed in our roadmap - it is SCAM. But now, when we are working on a prototype. When the project in its early stage and we are trying to get some media, some early users and supporters, I can't get it how is it possible to call something a SCAM.

aww,i feel bad for you guys, but at the same time, its just some users way of doing their "due diligence", you must understand most scammers fall apart with some hard questions.
Its so hard to distinguish between truth and not with these type projects, as they borderline "too good to be true" to alot of people.
Stay strong, theres been a few ups and downs so far, but the way i see it, IF you guys can use this  crowdsale to get your working prototype, it's a no-brainer for future VC investment imo, I myself already want 1! Smiley

What's ETA for a working prototype? if you can put one in someones hands in 6 months with this funding i'd say you guys are SET.

Course time will tell, hard to know whats real! haha, golden rule people, just don't invest what you CANT afford to lose! Smiley (especially with xmas coming ;p )

Good Luck! Smiley
Thank you, we  are planning to go Kickstarter, so we hope to have a working prototype (not production version, but something we can show as a promo) in 1-2 months, this exact crowdsale is not our primary source of funds, so don't use this as an indicator of "wow, those guys just made it all with 70k USD"))
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:04:55 AM

Nice CEO !!!  Grin Grin Grin

yo
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 04:21:25 PM

is it so hard to take a camera and speak on it? your videos says nothing. what we want to see are your faces on the videos. that's what we want to see. and while you are at it. maybe explain how that nodio works.  because all that i can read here are bullshit still.

thats a very simple request. the project can be good but we want proof that you exist. those photos mean nothing. but you and the team speaking infront of the camera will be a proof.

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:34:18 PM

you and the team speaking infront of the camera will be a proof.

No. It wont be.

You need papers & not just one but in quantity Smiley

yo
LiskQH

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:04:58 PM

is it so hard to take a camera and speak on it? your videos says nothing. what we want to see are your faces on the videos. that's what we want to see. and while you are at it. maybe explain how that nodio works.  because all that i can read here are bullshit still.

thats a very simple request. the project can be good but we want proof that you exist. those photos mean nothing. but you and the team speaking infront of the camera will be a proof.

Problem even not in it. The problem is that they not those for whom give themselves. Look at their CEO, look at his pages which I provided. All this project fraud.
rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:43:57 PM

If you think this project is fraud, just don't invest.

The FUD level here is sketchy.
googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:42:13 PM

yeah 106 BTC and does not add up today, I think it needs more encouragement to invite the community more actively to campaign crowdfunding Nodio
coincrete

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:54:38 PM

so you don't wanna invest because the dev has chain and muscles ? ;-)

apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 01:56:13 AM

In the light of the recent discussion, we decided to introduce you closer to our team. Just don't be very surprised if our CEO is not a geek or developers don't have beards (of course they do, I'm joking)). The first vid is from our PR Manager and Copywriter – Yuriy Melnyk https://vimeo.com/192868024
liquidfunds

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:09:27 AM

I dont think it's a good idea to put router data on blockchain.

jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:14:52 AM

yeah 106 BTC and does not add up today, I think it needs more encouragement to invite the community more actively to campaign crowdfunding Nodio

FUnd is big, even they have no signature campaign, if they have it, would raise much more money
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:30:42 AM

I don't think it's a good project,nothing interesting

you sir are an idiot.  this is the FIRST block chain router. 
it has built in TOR, a battery, and you can finally not have to connect str8 to open hotspots (some people ACTUALLY care about security believe it or not)
plus so much more.

o, and your sig is set to ANTSHARES, you fucking idiot. you weren't paid for the campaign , plus it expired 3 weeks ago.   GTFO here, damn. (actually should prop submit you to farmed accounts as it looks like you prob are one)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:33:22 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 11:47:53 PM by drays

Great CEO you have there...  Wink
"Armenian Gang" photo reminds me of "Godfather"  Grin - the same approach to life Smiley
That one is somewhat nice, but as for the others on the profile - there is a golden rule - not to publish too personal photos in the net, or at least delete them if you plan to start serious business.

What is his role in the project? All the rest have clear areas of expertise, but I don't see what is his role except leadership... Dont see him as an advisor... So I guess... money and legal stuff ("krysha")?

And... though I personally do not care about that kind of people (unfortunately have seen too many of them around, and developed an allergy to them), but of course nothing on those photos indicates scam by itself.

... this space is not for rent ...
kripteka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:55:31 PM

Joining the "FB or TW Nodio Crowdsale Rewards" is actual now?

Do you update google table? Can not understand how many participants accepted.
chetlanin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:21:59 AM

When the ends Nodio Crowdsale.
on which exchange are planning to trade
that's good
- https://bittrex.com/
- https://www.livecoin.net
and, perhaps https://liqui.io/
dariloff

Activity: 1064
Merit: 633

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:45:38 PM

Hey, please pm me with your link, there is no other 90% of Nods, they are company shares, that represent the 10% of shares. Now we are talking with Bittrex and BitMEX.

I've made request to BITMEX and ask to confirm any talking with Nidio team. Got this message:
No, we have not agreed to list this product, and even if we did, it is doubtful it would be of any practical utility to the project, as we only list derivatives, we do not do spot trading.
Best,
Samuel Reed
CTO
BitMEX
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:33:10 PM

Hey, please pm me with your link, there is no other 90% of Nods, they are company shares, that represent the 10% of shares. Now we are talking with Bittrex and BitMEX.

I've made request to BITMEX and ask to confirm any talking with Nidio team. Got this message:
No, we have not agreed to list this product, and even if we did, it is doubtful it would be of any practical utility to the project, as we only list derivatives, we do not do spot trading.
Best,
Samuel Reed
CTO
BitMEX
Op never said Bitmex agreed to list Nodio.All he said was that they were in talk with them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: