Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:00:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus  (Read 31424 times)
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:37:03 PM

Hey, please pm me with your link, there is no other 90% of Nods, they are company shares, that represent the 10% of shares. Now we are talking with Bittrex and BitMEX.

I've made request to BITMEX and ask to confirm any talking with Nidio team. Got this message:
No, we have not agreed to list this product, and even if we did, it is doubtful it would be of any practical utility to the project, as we only list derivatives, we do not do spot trading.
Best,
Samuel Reed
CTO
BitMEX
Op never said Bitmex agreed to list Nodio.All he said was that they were in talk with them

This might end up in yobit.

At 106 BTC - that means the Nodio company is now worth 1060 BTC (10% of company's value is sold into this ICO). How could it be worth 1060 BTC?
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:57:11 PM

Hey, please pm me with your link, there is no other 90% of Nods, they are company shares, that represent the 10% of shares. Now we are talking with Bittrex and BitMEX.

I've made request to BITMEX and ask to confirm any talking with Nidio team. Got this message:
No, we have not agreed to list this product, and even if we did, it is doubtful it would be of any practical utility to the project, as we only list derivatives, we do not do spot trading.
Best,
Samuel Reed
CTO
BitMEX
Op never said Bitmex agreed to list Nodio.All he said was that they were in talk with them

At 106 BTC - that means the Nodio company is now worth 1060 BTC (10% of company's value is sold into this ICO). How could it be worth 1060 BTC?

its "Crypto-worth" 1060BTC ;p
 meaning:  INflated self-assessed worth, mostly based off the companies OWN evaluation, and what the IDEA could be worth IF successful ;p
Mike Hunt

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:26:58 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 11:56:25 PM by Mike Hunt

Best,
Samuel Reed
CTO
BitMEX

its "Crypto-worth" 1060BTC ;p
 meaning:  INflated self-assessed worth, mostly based off the companies OWN evaluation, and what the IDEA could be worth IF successful ;p

Is there an online government register the company is registered on? Most legit companies are in a register and I would like to do my due diligence and check the Nodio company details before I consider it as a potential investment.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:35:08 AM

btw how about distribution bounty reward after ico ends?

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 03:23:55 AM

apriyoni the representative of nodio was active last Nov 24. He hasn't loggedin since then. by now they must have figured their scamming attempt can't generate millions, they probably can't even pay for their writers so they give up. they can't gather enough btc and they are blaming the photos of their CEO. thank god for it.
Mefestofel_Mefis

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:40:12 AM

apriyoni the representative of nodio was active last Nov 24. He hasn't loggedin since then. by now they must have figured their scamming attempt can't generate millions, they probably can't even pay for their writers so they give up. they can't gather enough btc and they are blaming the photos of their CEO. thank god for it.

It is worth noticing that since all this was opened. They tried to clean the profiles hasty. But there was enough time to understand that they not those for whom give themselves. All Slavic projects generally scam and fraud.

Everything will end as ended with Opair and Decloud, by the way there is information that they are also connected with Decloud.

It is a pity that investors will nevermore return the money. As there is no escrow.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:10:32 AM

It is worth noticing that since all this was opened. They tried to clean the profiles hasty. But there was enough time to understand that they not those for whom give themselves. All Slavic projects generally scam and fraud.

Everything will end as ended with Opair and Decloud, by the way there is information that they are also connected with Decloud.

It is a pity that investors will nevermore return the money. As there is no escrow.

Too bad for those who had sent BTC to them. Their website is almost very professional but there was nothing to it but non-sense.
No technical details as to how it will work, no details and how TOR has been integrated to the hardware and no nothing. So i would never expect this to be legit.
dariloff

Activity: 1064
Merit: 633

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:17:59 PM

All Slavic projects generally scam and fraud.

I am a Slavic.  CEO is Armenian. It's not Slavic. This people love only money, beautiful girls and cars.
rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:13:53 PM

The FUD level and obstination is so high, some people don't want more people to invest. So their part doesn't get lower.
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:58:30 PM

The FUD level and obstination is so high, some people don't want more people to invest. So their part doesn't get lower.

This will be cleared up if apriyoni comes with new good news. For instance, someone was prepared to go see their office/team/product, however we don't have more info about that ... In my opinion, it's too early to say that the guys fled after just 4 days of inactivity.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:00:06 PM

This will be cleared up if apriyoni comes with new good news. For instance, someone was prepared to go see their office/team/product, however we don't have more info about that ... In my opinion, it's too early to say that the guys fled after just 4 days of inactivity.

ya, just what looks shitty is when:

1: guy ASKS for 100 BTC, is on every hour answering questions
2: guy GETS the 100 btc, not online since

:/  :/   :/
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:12:17 PM

ya, just what looks shitty is when:

1: guy ASKS for 100 BTC, is on every hour answering questions
2: guy GETS the 100 btc, not online since

:/  :/   :/

3.Guy took the 100 BTC and went on a Thanksgiving vacation where he dropped the 100 BTC on hookers and blow.
4.Guy will open another account/buy another and repeat the process for Christmas vacation
5. A sucker is born every second

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Capefear

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:14:28 PM

very interesting project and a well designed ann, the purpose looks amazing and I will throw some btc into this coin
sbinoca

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:08:16 AM

Scam ?!
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:23:39 AM

what the hell

very sad look apriyoni off since Nov 24  Angry

how fate they already invest

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Mefestofel_Mefis

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:42:57 PM

Any news ?

Developers ran away with money. The project the confirmed SCAM.
godin

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:44:39 PM

dev Last Active:   November 24, 2016, 03:00:29 AM  Undecided
rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:49:29 PM

ICO ending soon and no sign of life. Seems a scam yes.
Mefestofel_Mefis

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:53:35 PM

If you suffered from participation in this ICO I can help you to issue applications to the police through your embassies in Ukraine. They are very silly, and their names are known to all. They it is simple to hope that foreigners will not begin to look for them.
btcforchild

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:00:53 PM

so, where it was first trading site that will add Nodio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: