Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus  (Read 31424 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 01:00:14 AM

These guys are active on Facebook and I think they are genuine and passionate people https://www.facebook.com/nodioproject/photos/a.188169781587099.1073741828.169447656792645/195334914203919

Just because they have a facebook does not make them legit. I can make a facebook like that in 10 minutes.

word.

Can anyone who said they received their tokens like, PROVE it? :/

Cause all i know is i HAVE NOT Sad    Please someone who says they have been received post your ETH address for proof.  Ty

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
indiancoder

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:17:44 AM

They begged like a dog when was ico, but now they ignored here, definitely it's a scam
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 09:31:52 AM

These guys are active on Facebook and I think they are genuine and passionate people https://www.facebook.com/nodioproject/photos/a.188169781587099.1073741828.169447656792645/195334914203919

Just because they have a facebook does not make them legit. I can make a facebook like that in 10 minutes.

word.

Cause all i know is i HAVE NOT Sad    Please someone who says they have been received post your ETH address for proof.  Ty

NO one yet because None has ever received anything. I checked their contract address and its unverified and i'm not surprise. scammers are bolder and bolder. they even show their face when they tried to beg for their money to support their project.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
globalbtc21

Activity: 82

Looking for something great!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:45:52 AM

word.

NO one yet because None has ever received anything. I checked their contract address and its unverified and i'm not surprise. scammers are bolder and bolder. they even show their face when they tried to beg for their money to support their project.

no i didn't received my nodes .. they talked to me on 27th about getting nodes but till date i did not received.

Pumpkinetic

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:13:50 AM

word.

Cause all i know is i HAVE NOT Sad    Please someone who says they have been received post your ETH address for proof.  Ty

Nothing here either and I sent you a DM.
gbdesai

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:23:12 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 11:00:04 AM by gbdesai

word.

Cause all i know is i HAVE NOT Sad    Please someone who says they have been received post your ETH address for proof.  Ty

So I am willing to do so.  I can provide an address but how will you know it's mine?  I guess I could send one NOD to you.  Give me an ETH address and I'll send you a NOD, I'm the TX with 20K or so NODs delivered at the contract address above.  I still find it weak that the token contract address shows a total number of coins as zero.  

If I'm the only idiot with NOD it doesn't do me much good, might as well have been a scam.  And no I'm not paying an exchange like Bittrex 3 BTC to be able to trade my 2 BTC worth of NOD.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:53:19 AM

They begged like a dog when was ico, but now they ignored here, definitely it's a scam
They didn't run their crowdsale here and abandoned this thread halfway.
You should contact them through their Facebook page where they are active and reply to all the questions.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 11:38:57 AM

word.

So I am willing to do so.  I can provide an address but how will you know it's mine?  I guess I could send one NOD to you.  Give me an ETH address and I'll send you a NOD, I'm the TX with 20K or so NODs delivered at the contract address above.  I still find it weak that the token contract address shows a total number of coins as zero.  

If I'm the only idiot with NOD it doesn't do me much good, might as well have been a scam.  And no I'm not paying an exchange like Bittrex 3 BTC to be able to trade my 2 BTC worth of NOD.

can't you do some screenshots to it?
seeing you invested 2 btc for this garbage, it must be a disaster on your part knowing they now had ignored everyone.

years ago, people here in the forum are paying bounties to expose real names of scammers - this time it seems a waste of time.
their pr marketing publicly show his face on the video to pitch for everyone just so you know.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:02:25 PM

All graphics are pure eye candy, I don't blame people for falling into the trap if it was a scam  Grin
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:13:48 AM

word.

So I am willing to do so.  I can provide an address but how will you know it's mine?  I guess I could send one NOD to you.  Give me an ETH address and I'll send you a NOD, I'm the TX with 20K or so NODs delivered at the contract address above.  I still find it weak that the token contract address shows a total number of coins as zero. 

If I'm the only idiot with NOD it doesn't do me much good, might as well have been a scam.  And no I'm not paying an exchange like Bittrex 3 BTC to be able to trade my 2 BTC worth of NOD.
Out of so many good ICOs running at the same time, why you choose to invest inbone that was without escrow?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Pumpkinetic

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:28:02 AM

word.

So I am willing to do so.  I can provide an address but how will you know it's mine?  I guess I could send one NOD to you.  Give me an ETH address and I'll send you a NOD, I'm the TX with 20K or so NODs delivered at the contract address above.  I still find it weak that the token contract address shows a total number of coins as zero. 

If I'm the only idiot with NOD it doesn't do me much good, might as well have been a scam.  And no I'm not paying an exchange like Bittrex 3 BTC to be able to trade my 2 BTC worth of NOD.
Out of so many good ICOs running at the same time, why you choose to invest inbone that was without escrow?

because we like to diversify but its still no excuse.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 07:58:21 AM

If i just knew i would have saved my btc for something else.
maybe the staff should start moderating the ANN section of the alternative currencies to help us from getting scam.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:59:37 AM

maybe the staff should start moderating the ANN section of the alternative currencies to help us from getting scam.

Are you willing to pay them though?
zahra4577

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:21:31 AM

How are mod supposed to know which one is a scam? there is no MOD TOOL available that can spot the potential scammers.
The golden rule for anyone is'STAY OUT WHEN NO ESCROW IS USED'.
Remember all the genuine projects have used escrow during their crowdsale and %99 those who didn't use escrow turned out to be scam

zahra4577

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:24:56 AM

How are mod supposed to know which one is a scam? there is no MOD TOOL available that can spot the potential scammers.
The golden rule for anyone is'STAY OUT WHEN NO ESCROW IS USED'.
Remember all the genuine projects have used escrow during their crowdsale and %99 those who didn't use escrow turned out to be scam

ecawyna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:01:39 PM

Next time u want to invest in any ICO. Think about ICONOMI first. I think they are the professional that will save us from scammers.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:09:09 PM

Escrow is must to invest in any crowdsale I avoided this project because it was looking like Ebitz when we go without any safety about our funds. So many people learned lesson from these project to go with another one.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Pumpkinetic

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:20:01 AM

Escrow is must to invest in any crowdsale I avoided this project because it was looking like Ebitz when we go without any safety about our funds. So many people learned lesson from these project to go with another one.

NEVER invest in a ico without ESCROW! NEVER. That's like rule number two right after making sure your wallets are always encrypted and backed up.
Korvin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:21:21 PM

NEVER invest in a ico without ESCROW! NEVER. That's like rule number two right after making sure your wallets are always encrypted and backed up.

I wonder if Etherium initial crowdfunding had an escrow?
Or IOTA? NXT? I believe the answer is NO...

No need to make rules where they do not exist (or at least not that simple). There are so many variables...
Pumpkinetic

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:34:05 AM

I wonder if Etherium initial crowdfunding had an escrow?
Or IOTA? NXT? I believe the answer is NO...

No need to make rules where they do not exist (or at least not that simple). There are so many variables...

NXT was one of the first ico's so that does not count and for the others the devs were not anonymous. Its a big difference. Here you have a noob anon dev asking for btc for an ico without escrow. Its a fucking scam!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: