Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED 3 BITCOINS FOR A MONTH WILL PAY 30% INTEREST!  (Read 1074 times)
maveriq (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:41:14 AM

Hi, I need 3 bitcoins for some online transactions. Will pay 1% interest per day, up to 30 days. May return bitcoins earlier than 30 days, and interest will be calculated at 1% per day still. For instance, if I return the loan in 20 days, you will earn 20% interest. I would be willing to provide address and copy of driver's license that can be verified for security purposes. Email me if interested at mavericks AT scryptmail DOT com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 05:08:46 AM

I would recommend deleting this
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:20:28 AM

Hi, I need 3 bitcoins for some online transactions. Will pay 1% interest per day, up to 30 days. May return bitcoins earlier than 30 days, and interest will be calculated at 1% per day still. For instance, if I return the loan in 20 days, you will earn 20% interest. I would be willing to provide address and copy of driver's license that can be verified for security purposes. Email me if interested at mavericks AT scryptmail DOT com

Read the stickies. You need collateral.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Despised-Icon-

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:54:54 AM

Too late, tagged him.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:36:09 PM

Are your copy of address and license can be sold for atleast $2100 incase you failed to pay the loan amount you are asking? I think not so your "collateral" is invalid. Why not go to the nearest bank and ask a loan there? Maybe you can use your precious license to take a loan there
Doamader

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:40:39 PM

Looks like more you wanna to promote your website then really get a loan here, because you arent offering nothing as colateral besides a car license that might be from someone else and not you, anyway i doubt someone will risk such without colateral.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:45:15 PM

Looks like more you wanna to promote your website then really get a loan here, because you arent offering nothing as colateral besides a car license that might be from someone else and not you, anyway i doubt someone will risk such without colateral.

Is it possible if he provide a selfie holding his license and at the same time with name tag of his bitcointalk username. In that case we can verify that he is legit. And the lenders can easily put him to jail if ever he will not return the amount he borrow because the license provides his address.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Despised-Icon-

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:18:09 PM

Even with his ID and a selfie this is not possible. Could be a old address. Could be a fake ID. Someone who took this as collateral would have to have a lot of time and money and a lawyer. Even then, your chances are slim to none. That was stupid to even consider. No one will fund this.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:25:07 PM

Sure I can fund this. For collateral I just need $2500 cash in the mail (you send first).

Do you trust me? Smiley

Hint: clearly not. Why would you? Delete this thread before a DT member decides to tag you with negative trust.
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:54:41 PM

This section is a clearly joke, I opened 2 threads and both with same history, a newbie asking for a big loan without colateral of course and for sure it will happen as long this section exist...
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:05:05 AM

No shot, maybe if you posted from your real account you might get some bites; unless you just made this as a joke
Sweeet

Activity: 714

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 09:56:09 PM

Too late, tagged him.

You have no space to point or talk. You have a crap ton of bad trust for scamming.
You give him neg to another scammer you suppose to be buddies. xP
Why did you bump this thread after it being inactive for 2 months?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 08:41:45 PM

Too late, tagged him.

You have no space to point or talk. You have a crap ton of bad trust for scamming.
You give him neg to another scammer you suppose to be buddies. xP

Quoted for reference.  This topic has been necro'd by this user, please do not further bump this topic up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: