Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Coin signature campaign  (Read 8564 times)
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:29:08 AM

i don't think so this is scam but  there's no update from OP. i want believe this campaign

Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:26:33 PM

I hope you are right guys.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 05:41:40 PM

On the main mass topic someone say that the silence is ended.... ended? where? when? Here is still full silence!!!
Mass network has scammed many users here with this false signature campaign!!!

maybe not scam
only wait calculate in ico selling
if not target in ico selling maybe signature participan can't get mass coin

Even if they have a legit project but have no intention of paying their promoters,it will harm their reputation I feel so sorry for the campaigner ,the campaign manager should have escrow the tokens or funds to safeguard the rewards .

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:48:57 PM

Even if they have a legit project but have no intention of paying their promoters,it will harm their reputation I feel so sorry for the campaigner ,the campaign manager should have escrow the tokens or funds to safeguard the rewards .

I (and I believe, some of the other campaign-er too) was enrolling to this campaign initially because I believe it won't scamming due to the rank of the manager (or rather "the announcer" as IIRC he claimed he was not the manager or sth alike) but now that it is proven otherwise, what I regret is not the payment as I didn't really think about it, but the silence of "the announcer", it feels like he owed at least an official explanation on behalf on himself on this thread saying that he didn't take any responsibility or not related to this project
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

I still haven't gotten my signature rewards here I don't know if they are going to give it to us or they want to scam us,next time I will never participate in an altcoin that pays after their Ico,hard lesson for me of all campaign why Mass when they generate a lot fo Bitcoin.. Angry

Dnu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:36:36 PM

Hello everyone,
Sorry again it took us time to count the awards for the signature and avatar campaign. So far we sorted out the  second signature and avatar campaign that was announced here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1667703.msg16743381#msg16743381

Those who took part in the first campaign will have to wait some more time, till we get the answer from responsible organizers.

So here you can see the results of the campaign https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hbE_W-O6DxiKzN2JMkuTwd6sB60POYBf6RjUxapnIpU/edit#gid=904483014

This table is made on the basis of the initial table of participants https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UzUHadzwNGxfd0ZusLuD486Bairq3Y6ntY9rmebgVfg/edit?usp=sharing

I added to the initial table the following columns:

Number of posts made by 1st December 
To count the number of posts published by 1st December I counted all the posts a user published within dates of his/her request to take part in the campaign and last day before the ICO ended (30th November).

Eligible for award (not less than 25 posts during the campaign)
If the number of posts is less than 25, the user can’t get any award within our campaign as it was stated by the terms (See the Terms sheet in the spreadsheet)

All participant’s posts 
To verify the number of posts published within the period of participation you can check the link to all of his/her posts

Signature stakes per week
According to bitcointalk statuses users get certain number of stakes per week. Table with stakes and statuses can be found  in the Terms sheet.

According to bitcointalk statuses users get certain number of stakes per week. Table with stakes and statuses can be found on the Terms sheet.

Number of weeks 
Number of weeks a participant took part in the campaign (beginning with the date of the request to take part)

Total stakes earned
Total amount of stakes received was counted the following way: (Signatures stakes + Avatar stakes) * Number of weeks

Amount of masscoins earned
The number of masscoins earned is counted the following way:
1. Value of one stake = Award pool (4 000 000 000) / total number of stakes earned by all eligible users.
2. Amount of masscoins earned = Value of one stakes * Total stakes received

This is all about second campaign results. Please take your time to find yourself in the table and give me a sign that you agree with numbers.

I think that three days will be enough to verify and discuss results of the campaign. So in three days we adjust the results if necessary and pay out all the signature and avatar awards.

We know we are late with dates but we want to fulfill all the given promises and commitments.

Daniel
From Mass Network team
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:47:54 PM

Thanks Daniel. I agree with that numbers.
aioc

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:02:52 PM

Ok thanks for updating us finally I had 7.87  406,058,652.88 I would like to know where can we get the official wallet and how to get my rewards,I still believe that Mass Network has a strong potential in the market.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 06:24:50 PM

Finally after the long wait,and the rewards are good some of them are getting up to 600k I don't what will be it's rate when it finally hit the market but a very huge supply I doubt if it will get fast 50 sats per mass but anyway congratulations to all participants,you will finally get your reward.

genegene

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

universa

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:18:54 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 03:31:26 AM by genegene

I agree with the numbers and my team too.we almost 33 ico participants in my team.we've created a group chat for further updates.
Thanks for the update sir Daniel
MASS NETWORK
■ START GETTING PAID FOR YOUR ATTENTION ■ JUSTICE IN THE WORLD OF ONLINE ADVERTISING! ■
▬▬▬▬▬【 BUY MASS COIN 】【 ICO PROSPECTUS 】■【 VISIT OUR WEBSITE 】■【 TWITTER 】【 FACEBOOK 】【 TELEGRAM 】▬▬▬▬▬[/center

aioc

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:02:16 AM

I'm satisfy with my rewards the data is correct,all are efforsts have not gone to waste thanks for updating us I have been watching thread for some time,hoping for a new update,after we get our rewards we can now move on,of course we will still support Mass Network

GeneChe

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:22:17 AM

Hello everyone,
Sorry again it took us time to count the awards for the signature and avatar campaign. So far we sorted out the  second signature and avatar campaign that was announced here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1667703.msg16743381#msg16743381

Those who took part in the first campaign will have to wait some more time, till we get the answer from responsible organizers.

So here you can see the results of the campaign https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hbE_W-O6DxiKzN2JMkuTwd6sB60POYBf6RjUxapnIpU/edit#gid=904483014

This table is made on the basis of the initial table of participants https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UzUHadzwNGxfd0ZusLuD486Bairq3Y6ntY9rmebgVfg/edit?usp=sharing

To count the number of posts published by 1st December I counted all the posts a user published within dates of his/her request to take part in the campaign and last day before the ICO ended (30th November).

If the number of posts is less than 25, the user can’t get any award within our campaign as it was stated by the terms (See the Terms sheet in the spreadsheet)

All participant’s posts 
To verify the number of posts published within the period of participation you can check the link to all of his/her posts

According to bitcointalk statuses users get certain number of stakes per week. Table with stakes and statuses can be found  in the Terms sheet.

According to bitcointalk statuses users get certain number of stakes per week. Table with stakes and statuses can be found on the Terms sheet.

Number of weeks 
Number of weeks a participant took part in the campaign (beginning with the date of the request to take part)

Total stakes earned
Total amount of stakes received was counted the following way: (Signatures stakes + Avatar stakes) * Number of weeks

1. Value of one stake = Award pool (4 000 000 000) / total number of stakes earned by all eligible users.

This is all about second campaign results. Please take your time to find yourself in the table and give me a sign that you agree with numbers.

I think that three days will be enough to verify and discuss results of the campaign. So in three days we adjust the results if necessary and pay out all the signature and avatar awards.

We know we are late with dates but we want to fulfill all the given promises and commitments.

Daniel
From Mass Network team

I believe this project..me and my team will support Mass that it become the best massive product this 2017.....
GeneChe

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:30:54 AM

Ok thanks for updating us finally I had 7.87  406,058,652.88 I would like to know where can we get the official wallet and how to get my rewards,I still believe that Mass Network has a strong potential in the market.

Yea...Agree ....Mass Network has a strong potential in the market in this year and more .. Kiss
genegene

universa

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:40:48 AM

Lets support Masscoin..Enough thinking negatives..Do it in positive post...
MASS NETWORK
■ START GETTING PAID FOR YOUR ATTENTION ■ JUSTICE IN THE WORLD OF ONLINE ADVERTISING! ■
▬▬▬▬▬【 BUY MASS COIN 】【 ICO PROSPECTUS 】■【 VISIT OUR WEBSITE 】■【 TWITTER 】【 FACEBOOK 】【 TELEGRAM 】▬▬▬▬▬

GeneChe

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:45:24 AM

i don't think so this is scam but  there's no update from OP. i want believe this campaign

Yes me too....With my Team still believe the project

MASS NETWORK
▬▬▬▬▬【 BUY MASS COIN 】【 ICO PROSPECTUS 】■【 VISIT OUR WEBSITE 】■【 TWITTER 】【 FACEBOOK 】【 TELEGRAM 】▬▬▬▬▬
GeneChe

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:57:07 AM

On the main mass topic someone say that the silence is ended.... ended? where? when? Here is still full silence!!!
Mass network has scammed many users here with this false signature campaign!!!
Read this message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1598276.msg17263357#msg17263357
Just have patience.

Are you sure with your words folks!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLRIszods-P2uL3WKFlJEJuFRRnNQjFSZGpfGRSWVBwP8NMQ/viewform
genegene

universa

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:00:47 AM

Be careful! Mass Network project is likely to SCAM.

can you proof that Mass is Scam ?

No proof..he is a devil troll..

matumbaman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:37:03 AM

Be careful! Mass Network project is likely to SCAM.

can you proof that Mass is Scam ?

No proof..he is a devil troll..

Don't believe with such trolls they just want to put some fears in the hearts of those potential investors that mass coin will get.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:38:11 AM

Hello everyone,

All participant’s posts 

Number of weeks 

Total stakes earned

Daniel
From Mass Network team

Any ETA on the first signature campaign....

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:54:12 PM

Hello everyone,

All participant’s posts 

Number of weeks 

Total stakes earned

Daniel
From Mass Network team

Hi Sir..
Why my name in list is NOT FOUND ? I'm done joined the avatar campaign and have more 25 post during ICO ended, Please check again !!
Regards..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: