Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will gonna happened to the world if Donald trump win?  (Read 1097 times)
Casabrandy (OP)

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:24:29 PM

Hello fellas, i'm just a little bit curious what will be the outcome if trump wins this election. We all know that trump is well known for doing crazy things but have a sense. And the way he think is unexplainable. Will he declare war to china because we all know that america is slowly overtaken by china in terms of wealth.

In your opinion, will the next year will be still peaceful?

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:40:39 PM

Hello fellas, i'm just a little bit curious what will be the outcome if trump wins this election. We all know that trump is well known for doing crazy things but have a sense. And the way he think is unexplainable. Will he declare war to china because we all know that america is slowly overtaken by china in terms of wealth.

If Hitlery gets elected she will be the one that could cause war with Russia. Trump can't declare war without congress. So if Trump gets elected expect to see a new TV show with Trump as the host.

Casabrandy (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:45:06 PM

If Hitlery gets elected she will be the one that could cause war with Russia. Trump can't declare war without congress. So if Trump gets elected expect to see a new TV show with Trump as the host.

True. Hahaha. Hillary has a dark side. I read a lot of issue involving her name. But we can't deny that trump hates muslim. I think he will declare all out war on his tv show to the muslim country especially on iran because they are now holding nuclear. He will team up too to putin to destroy syria.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b

.VeraExchange.

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
haetinglol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:00:33 PM

I dont know but i just dont like Donald Trump. He is not a good leader for me. Leader should be netral. But sadly he said that muslim should out from USA. Thats show that he is not a good leader. With that he broke muslims america's heart. I just think he is not good and hope clinton to win, not donald trump.
Daneric

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:02:15 PM

No human being is perfect. When you look at Trump, there are grey areas in his life. Similar to Hillary, she has a dark past hounding her. I believe we are shaped by the current and future but not the past. The past is only there to help us correct our mistakes for our better future. Either Hillary or trump, whoever will win the election will have to rule according to the laid down rules of the USA. No one will come with his own rules of governing.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:17:00 PM

He won't declare war on china, but will change the concepts of deal with them and with all other countries they have deals with. But basically nothing will happen greatly, you'll just have a huge wall at the border with Mexico. Cheesy

Crazy things like what?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Casabrandy (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:27:18 PM

He won't declare war on china, but will change the concepts of deal with them and with all other countries they have deals with. But basically nothing will happen greatly, you'll just have a huge wall at the border with Mexico. Cheesy

Crazy things like what?

Like banning muslim people on the USA and help putin to destroy syria to dust. 

Building border wall to MEXICO is a shit too.
I like the way trump think logically. But the way on executing his idea is a little bit odds.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b

.VeraExchange.

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:32:41 PM

If Donald Trump is elected United States President on November 8, many things will change in the world. We could see a possible alliance with Russia, something we have never seen before with the two countries. Trump has publicly stated that he thinks that the Russian President Putin is a strong leader, and had only positive things to say. It will be interesting to see how American allies, such as Canada, England, and France, would react to a Trump presidency. I don't think that Mexico would react well to President Trump, especially if Trump delivers on his promise to build the border wall.
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:45:57 PM

If Donald Trump is elected United States President on November 8, many things will change in the world. We could see a possible alliance with Russia, something we have never seen before with the two countries. Trump has publicly stated that he thinks that the Russian President Putin is a strong leader, and had only positive things to say. It will be interesting to see how American allies, such as Canada, England, and France, would react to a Trump presidency. I don't think that Mexico would react well to President Trump, especially if Trump delivers on his promise to build the border wall.

Trump has never been a politician, so it will be very difficult to govern and make really good decisions. According to the statements, which says now en - it is not certain that he will fulfill them. I think he will change his mnonie for many things, if he becomes president of the United States
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:16:36 PM

I dont know but i just dont like Donald Trump. He is not a good leader for me. Leader should be netral. But sadly he said that muslim should out from USA. Thats show that he is not a good leader. With that he broke muslims america's heart. I just think he is not good and hope clinton to win, not donald trump.
One doesn't have to like the guy to realize that his policies are significantly better than Hilliary's. That bitch is responsible for the destruction and death in Libya, Syria and Iraq as she and Obama (along w/ western allies) armed, trained and created the environment for ISIS to start and then thrive. Want more of this?

Furthermore, under the present conditions in the middle east we do not want Germany's migrant problems becoming our own, including the %s of jihadists hiding among the migrant communities trying to slip in and cause death to America. It only makes sense to extremely vet those obtaining visas from parts of the world where extremists currently reside.

If that sounds bad to our current Muslim community, then they don't even have their own best interests at heart. People want to flee the violent middle east and then import it right to our very shores? The Fuck? Lastly, America should only take newcomers that pledge an oath to our Constitution and assimilate accordingly. If not, you can visit but then gtfo.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:30:25 PM

Hillary wants more Obamacare and government involvement in US health care. Obama originally said that the average premium for a family would go down $2500 per year and you could also keep the doctor of your choosing. Both turn out to be significantly false. Across the nation, premiums are going up 25-116% in nearly all the states while the incomes are stagnant. If you're taking care of your family paying $800 per month on health care premiums and then the new enrollment period comes and then you get a letter in the mail from your carrier saying your deductible went up and your new premium is $1200 per month, what then? That's what's going on in the USA for every family and it's going to crush them. If nothing else, this is why Trump becomes the next President for those of you across the world that don't know what's going on in this former land of the free. Also, we have a 2nd Amendment that Hillary is against as well as the Supreme Court justices that she would appoint to kill our right to bear arms. Game changer.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:46:00 PM

Nothing terrible is going to happen... there's this ridiculous fear about how if Trump gets elected the amargeddon will ensue.

It's also stupid to think Hillary is going to cause WW3. Nothing out of the ordinary will happen if they do their job as expected, that is, to avoid getting ourselves in big trouble.

I don't like both of them but I can't do much about that.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:47:21 PM

I wish for the USA that Trump wins. Hillary is the worst thing that could happens to the USA. A female president Roll Eyes...

eduaro66

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:03:14 PM

I wish for the USA that Trump wins. Hillary is the worst thing that could happens to the USA. A female president Roll Eyes...

The female sex is not the most important. The main thing that a politician was competent and adequate and put the country's interests above personal ambitions
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:48:06 PM

Nothing terrible is going to happen... there's this ridiculous fear about how if Trump gets elected the amargeddon will ensue.

It's also stupid to think Hillary is going to cause WW3. Nothing out of the ordinary will happen if they do their job as expected, that is, to avoid getting ourselves in big trouble.

I don't like both of them but I can't do much about that.

Not so sure about the bolded part above.  Hitlery is, after all, Hitlery.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:25:52 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 11:17:49 PM by Snorek

Trump has never been a politician, so it will be very difficult to govern and make really good decisions. According to the statements, which says now en - it is not certain that he will fulfill them. I think he will change his mnonie for many things, if he becomes president of the United States
Are you sure? Trump is highly successful businessman and I thing is is far more valuable experience that being 'politician'.
Just for clarification: George W. Bush was pilot and businessman before presidency(same as his father), Ronald Reagan was and actor and TV personality.
Jimmy Carter was as Sailor (Navy Lieutenant) and peanut farmer... You don't have to be a politician to be a good president.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:41:45 PM

It'll be an object lesson in who truly pulls the strings. Governments are filled with behind the scenes lifers. One guy spouting blag against thousands of hardened bureaucrats and vested interests won't achieve very much indeed. He'll be a lame duck, albeit an extremely loud one, before his inauguration's over.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:15:30 AM

It'll be an object lesson in who truly pulls the strings. Governments are filled with behind the scenes lifers. One guy spouting blag against thousands of hardened bureaucrats and vested interests won't achieve very much indeed. He'll be a lame duck, albeit an extremely loud one, before his inauguration's over.

Well, ya.  But what about someone who is a compulsive, obsessive deal maker like Trump?

Won't he .... DEAL?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 12:55:16 AM

True. Hahaha. Hillary has a dark side. I read a lot of issue involving her name. But we can't deny that trump hates muslim. I think he will declare all out war on his tv show to the muslim country especially on iran because they are now holding nuclear. He will team up too to putin to destroy syria.
Both presidents have a dark side (by current-day society norms), Hillary just conceals hers better.

I think most reactions (like the stock market) will have a negative reaction, but it'll mainly be because people are letting their emotions get the best of them.  Not watching the elections that closely anymore because I don't believe in either president.
eduaro66

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:11:01 PM

Both presidents have a dark side (by current-day society norms), Hillary just conceals hers better.

I think most reactions (like the stock market) will have a negative reaction, but it'll mainly be because people are letting their emotions get the best of them.  Not watching the elections that closely anymore because I don't believe in either president.

Yes, I agree that Hillary has some secrets that are not too good. It is not known whether it will be able to keep the peace in the country and how it will conduct business with Russia
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: