Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 08:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zcash Cloud Mining Contract (Zeropond) 100 h/s - 12 Month Mining Contract  (Read 730 times)
klintay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 01:28:44 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 07:25:46 PM by klintay

Hello,

I am selling a genesis mining contract that is from from Zeropond (the big daddy of cloud miners). Here are the details:

Contract Length: 12 months
51 h/s (1 month - November)
100 h/s (12 months - Start December)

Contract start date: 28th October 2016
End date: 28th October 2017
Hashing Power: 100 h/s*

*zeropond has promised to pass on any hashing power increases (from refining their miner) to their customers. Therefore you are really purchasing any future hashing power as well. This really is the BEST mining provider on the market at the moment.

You can login into the Zeropond website and update the payout address at anytime:

http://zeropond.com/

Reward
Zcash has a slow start so the current mining reward (as of today) is only around 1 ZEC per block. This will continue to increase until it reaches the maximum block reward (12.5 ZEC) in about 1 month's time. Then you will be able to see the real return of the contract.

ESCROW - I don't mind. If needed, it will be via Dabs, link to his profile here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54791
Any escrow service fees are paid for by buyer. Look at my trust history and you will see that I am trustworthy.

After full payment you will receive:
login ID + password to the zeropond account

Payment Info
Payment via BTC
Price: 11 BTC
BTC address: removed

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:47:04 PM

So this cost you 14.516 BTC?

And you may make far less or do they guarantee a return / guesstimate how much you will earn?  Roll Eyes

and if its going to earn you profits, why do you not just keep it and now sell for only 11 BTC? an automatic 3.516 BTC Loss (2,500 USD)
klintay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 03:22:32 PM

And you may make far less or do they guarantee a return / guesstimate how much you will earn?  Roll Eyes

and if its going to earn you profits, why do you not just keep it and now sell for only 11 BTC? an automatic 3.516 BTC Loss (2,500 USD)

There is no guarantee on return but they do guarantee to only increase the hash power in the future (which they will).
It didn't cost me 14.516 btc. That is the new mining contract prices. I got in early and got a very good price.
I am selling it now because I need the BTC in a rush...hence the deal...it is priced to sell. I actually was going to list it for 14 btc at first...
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:35:46 PM

There is no guarantee on return but they do guarantee to only increase the hash power in the future (which they will).
It didn't cost me 14.516 btc. That is the new mining contract prices. I got in early and got a very good price.
I am selling it now because I need the BTC in a rush...hence the deal...it is priced to sell. I actually was going to list it for 14 btc at first...

That makes sense. I guess it is a nice profit if you get it early and sell on cheaper than they are selling.

not my thing, but best of luck.
klintay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 04:59:17 AM

thanks!  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: