Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chocolate bars: 20USD (US only) [FREE SHIPPING] [Christmas Chocolates]  (Read 8796 times)
javierfjavier (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:24:48 AM

Hello people, It's been a crazy shitty week. Last sunday, The asshole we have as a president ordered all 100-bolívar bank notes out of circulation within 72 hours, and of course the chocolate store is no longer accepting it. In fact I was very busy trying to exchange all the bills I had.

That's our biggest bill, Right now we are a country without bank notes.
There is no money on ATM's, and the POS platform is collapsed, such a nice Christmas.

So I hope you understand and I will try to restock as soon as possible.

Thank you everybody.

FedEx says I should get mine tomorrow
Now FedEx says undetermined date Cry Cry Cry Cry

Not senders fault

According to FedEx today you got your package, enjoy  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:48:59 PM

So no Chocolate for me before Christmas right, Will you be able to overnight some tomorrow?
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 04:38:21 PM

Yes I did.

I'm enjoying it, very good taste.
a single square melted into a mug of coffee worked quite well also.

Hello people, It's been a crazy shitty week. Last sunday, The asshole we have as a president ordered all 100-bolívar bank notes out of circulation within 72 hours, and of course the chocolate store is no longer accepting it. In fact I was very busy trying to exchange all the bills I had.

That's our biggest bill, Right now we are a country without bank notes.
There is no money on ATM's, and the POS platform is collapsed, such a nice Christmas.

So I hope you understand and I will try to restock as soon as possible.

Thank you everybody.

FedEx says I should get mine tomorrow
Now FedEx says undetermined date Cry Cry Cry Cry

Not senders fault

According to FedEx today you got your package, enjoy  Wink

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:54:10 PM

No chocolate for Canada?  Angry
javierfjavier (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:43:39 PM

Bump everybody, have some 4-packs available  Cheesy

No chocolate for Canada?  Angry

Pm'd you

Yes I did.

Thank you for your feedback, very appreciated  Cheesy
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:21:42 PM

Bump everybody, have some 4-packs available  Cheesy

No chocolate for Canada?  Angry

Pm'd you

Yes I did.

Thank you for your feedback, very appreciated  Cheesy

I just paid for a pack, I thought the price was $20 but it was actually $15 so that was pretty cool. 
javierfjavier (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:43:46 AM

I just paid for a pack, I thought the price was $20 but it was actually $15 so that was pretty cool. 

The gold pack contains 3 bars, that's why  Wink

I pm'd your tracking
WhiteSkinnedFREAK

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:18:17 AM

Do you make these chocolate bars or are you just buying them from somewhere? jsut curious
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:37:50 AM

I placed an order yesterday as well, just received a tracking number. Will update when the chocolate arrives.
javierfjavier (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:55:18 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 12:20:04 PM by javierfjavier

Hello people, do you know the king?  Grin Check the OP

Do you make these chocolate bars or are you just buying them from somewhere? jsut curious

I just resell them on here  Wink
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:32:08 PM

Hello people, do you know the king?  Grin Check the OP

I just resell them on here  Wink

I received mine today, I didn't understand why you used so much bubble wrap but when I finally got it off I saw that most of it had been popped. I suggest possibly folding the fed-ex bag in half or quarters so that the chocolate doesn't move around so much in transit.

I haven't opened the chocolate yet as it is a gift to someone but when they share some I will gladly update everyone
javierfjavier (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:00:51 PM

I received mine today, I didn't understand why you used so much bubble wrap but when I finally got it off I saw that most of it had been popped. I suggest possibly folding the fed-ex bag in half or quarters so that the chocolate doesn't move around so much in transit.

I haven't opened the chocolate yet as it is a gift to someone but when they share some I will gladly update everyone

That's what I like to overkill  Wink

Glad to know that  Wink thank you very much for your feedback.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:55:52 AM

Might be interested in it later! They do look quite premium.

There's also more people on Syscoin's decentralized marketplace: http://syscoin.org. You can sell in USD pricing and people can pay in BTC, ZEC, SYS, or more.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:37:11 PM

i would really like to try this chocolate but i am from europe , could you send me the chocolate here? what is i pay the shiping?
javierfjavier (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:51:04 PM

i would really like to try this chocolate but i am from europe , could you send me the chocolate here? what is i pay the shiping?

Let me see what I can do. Pm me your zip code and country
javierfjavier (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

Might be interested in it later! They do look quite premium.

There's also more people on Syscoin's decentralized marketplace: http://syscoin.org. You can sell in USD pricing and people can pay in BTC, ZEC, SYS, or more.

That's a nice idea, I'm not familiar with other alt coins but I should try

Bump
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:37:30 PM

Are you able to do a $20 "shipped" milk chocolate only pack?

We all know that's the best for breakfast.

Thanks!
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:03:07 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 01:03:22 AM by SaltySpitoon

So I received my chocolates today, and I will say I'm very impressed. I'd consider myself a borderline foodie. I try and go after unique and tasty things that you can't typically find easily. I have scorned chocolates in the US for a long time, because its all produced cheaply and at low quality, as thats what the majority of people are willing to buy.

The packaging was well done, bubble wrapped thoroughly. One bar was a little bit broken, but its not really a big deal. Opening the box, an intense chocolate smell wafted out. The bars are packaged in plastic, then paper, and foil, but you can still smell the chocolate very easily through the packaging.

I haven't busted into all of the bars, but I can give some impressions based on what I had. The first thing I opened up was the Chocolate Paria Chaquaracual 70% bar. The 92 Gram bars come pre-scored with 24 sections (~3.8 grams/section). I popped a piece into my mouth, and waited for it to melt, but it didn't. Thats when I remembered, unlike Hershey bars and other junk chocolate made with high milk fat and oils, good quality chocolate doesn't melt at body temperature. Throw an m&m in your hand, and see how long it takes to become a sticky mess to compare. The three ingredients in the Chocolate Paria 60/70% bars are cacao, sugar, and chocolate liquore. No milk or fillers so they are gluten free/vegan as well for anyone who cares. The taste starts off subtle, but when you bite into it, it becomes very pleasant and smooth. What impressed me the most was how nice the after taste was, and how long it lasted. I kind of got a nutty vibe from it, but I'm assuming thats just what cacao tastes like in bean form. Simple but tasty.

The Chocolates el Rey are in a similar boat but slightly different. They come as a mix of 32, 5 gram squares in 73.5%, 70%, and 61% cacao. They are all individually packaged as seen in the photo. The ingredients are Cacao, chocolate liquore, sugar, soy lecithin, and Vanilla, so again gluten free/vegan. The chocolates el Rey are a bit smoother and sweeter than the Chocolate Paria, I'd assume due to the additional ingredients. The taste is a bit stronger, and again very pleasant.

I was comparing the 70% Chocolate Paria and the 73.5% Chocolates el Rey. As I said, I haven't tried everything yet, but the main difference I would say between them, is the level of processing. If you want something that is simple and tastes as close to natural chocolate as possible, the chocolate Paria is what you are looking for. If you want something that is a really tasty chocolate bar as you probably think of chocolate bars, the Chocolates el Rey I think are a better fit. Overall, at $5/bar including shipping, you aren't paying much more than you would for a junky Godiva bar of similar size in a grocery store. I'll definitely be ordering again.

I typically don't bother touching milk chocolate, but for my next order, I think I'll try the rest of what you are offering.

*I didn't receive a vouch sample of the chocolate, I was a full paying customer who wanted to get some tasty chocolate as a holiday gift, and was happy enough with it to leave my wall of text review to help anyone else wondering if its worth getting.

*edit*

After sharing with those who I intended to give the chocolate to as gifts, we have all realized something that I think is really important to mention here. The chocolate is high quality as advertised and known from the brand, however there is a major difference between this and say Swiss chocolate. If you want to taste the most decadent melt in your mouth eye rolling chocolate, this isn't it. You are after Swiss chocolate. If you want to taste old world style cacao and nothing fancy, this is what you are looking for.
javierfjavier (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

Are you able to do a $20 "shipped" milk chocolate only pack?

We all know that's the best for breakfast.

Thanks!

Hello! I'm out of stock right now of Paria milk bars till next week. I have in hand Del Rey milk bars and white chocolate.
Pictures in a few hours. I will offer both here, Del Rey and Paria  Cheesy
Pm if you still want these.

So I received my chocolates today, and I will say I'm very impressed. I'd consider myself a borderline foodie. I try and go after unique and tasty things that you can't typically find easily. I have scorned chocolates in the US for a long time, because its all produced cheaply and at low quality, as thats what the majority of people are willing to buy.

The packaging was well done, bubble wrapped thoroughly. One bar was a little bit broken, but its not really a big deal. Opening the box, an intense chocolate smell wafted out. The bars are packaged in plastic, then paper, and foil, but you can still smell the chocolate very easily through the packaging.

I haven't busted into all of the bars, but I can give some impressions based on what I had. The first thing I opened up was the Chocolate Paria Chaquaracual 70% bar. The 92 Gram bars come pre-scored with 24 sections (~3.8 grams/section). I popped a piece into my mouth, and waited for it to melt, but it didn't. Thats when I remembered, unlike Hershey bars and other junk chocolate made with high milk fat and oils, good quality chocolate doesn't melt at body temperature. Throw an m&m in your hand, and see how long it takes to become a sticky mess to compare. The three ingredients in the Chocolate Paria 60/70% bars are cacao, sugar, and chocolate liquore. No milk or fillers so they are gluten free/vegan as well for anyone who cares. The taste starts off subtle, but when you bite into it, it becomes very pleasant and smooth. What impressed me the most was how nice the after taste was, and how long it lasted. I kind of got a nutty vibe from it, but I'm assuming thats just what cacao tastes like in bean form. Simple but tasty.

The Chocolates el Rey are in a similar boat but slightly different. They come as a mix of 32, 5 gram squares in 73.5%, 70%, and 61% cacao. They are all individually packaged as seen in the photo. The ingredients are Cacao, chocolate liquore, sugar, soy lecithin, and Vanilla, so again gluten free/vegan. The chocolates el Rey are a bit smoother and sweeter than the Chocolate Paria, I'd assume due to the additional ingredients. The taste is a bit stronger, and again very pleasant.

I was comparing the 70% Chocolate Paria and the 73.5% Chocolates el Rey. As I said, I haven't tried everything yet, but the main difference I would say between them, is the level of processing. If you want something that is simple and tastes as close to natural chocolate as possible, the chocolate Paria is what you are looking for. If you want something that is a really tasty chocolate bar as you probably think of chocolate bars, the Chocolates el Rey I think are a better fit. Overall, at $5/bar including shipping, you aren't paying much more than you would for a junky Godiva bar of similar size in a grocery store. I'll definitely be ordering again.

I typically don't bother touching milk chocolate, but for my next order, I think I'll try the rest of what you are offering.

*I didn't receive a vouch sample of the chocolate, I was a full paying customer who wanted to get some tasty chocolate as a holiday gift, and was happy enough with it to leave my wall of text review to help anyone else wondering if its worth getting.

*edit*

After sharing with those who I intended to give the chocolate to as gifts, we have all realized something that I think is really important to mention here. The chocolate is high quality as advertised and known from the brand, however there is a major difference between this and say Swiss chocolate. If you want to taste the most decadent melt in your mouth eye rolling chocolate, this isn't it. You are after Swiss chocolate. If you want to taste old world style cacao and nothing fancy, this is what you are looking for.

Whoa, thank you so much for your awesome feedback Cheesy if you need something else just ask Wink

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:11:27 PM

What's your milk chocolate situation?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: