Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 12:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me if you can  (Read 489 times)
dartanis2776 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:02:07 AM

Hello,

Recently ive fallen into a really bad situation.  I was expecting to be working right now and spent  the remainder of my savings from last summer on mining equiptment. unfortunately i am still waiting on the delivery of sed equiptment and work has not picked up for me yet (i am a roofer) i have no money to pay my rent.  if anyone could loan or donate bitcoins to me to help me through this hardship i would be greatly appreciative. i cannot garentee the date of return on the loan but my equiptment should be ariving in 2 weeks, once it does i will be able to start mining quickly and can begin to repay the lender. interest rate can be negotated. i can supply my phone number to the lender aswell so they may contact me and know i am legit. as i said, any donations will be greatly apprichiated.

if you choose to donate, this is where to send it, if not, I totally understand.
1F8u97P3mH3KisHH9uakkTAngYvXsVaML9
dflatline

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:15:40 AM

You might want to consider that you're asking for a loan because you've been fiscally irresponsible which means you're a bad candidate for a loan.
dartanis2776 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:27:26 AM

i understand how one would see that, my boss told me i would be working by now, but the work has not been available as yet, im tring to be open and honest about my situation, and i dont expect much if anything to come of it, but im at the point were im just tring to get my rent payed, so im willing to roll the dice and ask the question.

my equiptment was soposed to be here by now but the order got messed, and they sent me nvidia cards instead of the radeon cards i ordered, and i had to ship it all back.
starving_here

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:34:37 AM

And I'm literally starving to death..
I've ordered 2 Avalon ASICs(#2) and they still had not arrived.
I decided to sell one of them - whoever sends the biggest payment to - 1FSfGDhGLCFRhUnU17MDynEYju28N9NSMs
will get it ; )
ijme1989

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:44:35 AM

Hey I invested all my bitcoins into mining equipment too and left any coins that I had a site that got hacked and now I don't have any money either...

If anyone would like to donate my address is in my signature, thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: