Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In depravity in our society to day, whom should we blame?  (Read 373 times)
Blackdeath (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:09:40 PM

"Never blame anyone in your life"

I admit it, I did too many erroneous things in life, and despite of what I did wrong, I didn't feel sorry sometimes for that yet I know, it's my fault. However, when they did something bad to me, why is it hard for me to accept an apologize? Why I still blaming them?

Asking myself, I realizes that the life flows in many different ways. No matter what happen, just go with the flow. Whatever it takes, I should never blame anyone because this is how the life supposed to be. No matter what they did, forgive them but do not forget, because the true meaning of forgiving is not to forget, but to accept and learn from it. Never let your experiences harm your future. Your past can't be altered and your future doesn't deserve a punishment. As an optimistic person, I should consider everything. I should never let my emotion control myself from doing what is need to be done. Good people give you happiness. Bad people give you experience. And worst people give you a lesson.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Hence, keep smiling and one day, life will get tired of upsetting you. Do not count the critics, and love all the people that surrounds you neither they were good nor bad to you. Open your eyes and behold for the good perspective in life. And then one day you will realize, how wonderful is life to live without hatred and regrets.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:40:45 PM

I agree with you. Let us just do not blame anyone for every single decisions we have made. There is no other responsible for our decisions but ourselves.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:44:25 PM

I agree with you. Let us just do not blame anyone for every single decisions we have made. There is no other responsible for our decisions but ourselves.

But if you think about it. It really feels as if there is one out there that can be blamed. This question got me thinking about this - and while I, too, believed it will be just a waste to blame things onto something, I think one thing we can never deny that is responsible is the parenting we have this days. The environment is changing and so parenting in general should be stepped out of its game. Just my thoughts on the matter perhaps.

ZeroXC

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:52:46 PM

Life is basically like a product. If you change the inputs the output changes. You can choose to go with the flow of the wheels or reel them in the opposite direction rather. What we call luck is just a factor affected by decisions and other rational activities within our hands. Luck is non-existent or rather a concoction of decisions and actions you take. If you get into a car accident today, its not your luck that made it happen but possibly the fact that you weren't paying attention to the road, were speeding or were just having a clouded judgement. And thats not all, the fact is that we can take life by the hands and change it. A man once said that if you are born poor, its not your fault but if you die poor it is your fault. And that is what we must realize. We are the causes for joy and happiness in our lives.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:01:12 PM

I disagree.

why is it hard for me to accept an apologize? Why I still blaming them?
Because merely saying sorry doesn't make things right. Accept nothing less than total restitution, not empty apologies. It is right to blame those who deserve blame.

Life is too long to let misdeeds go unredressed. Those who would do evil to you will not tire of it of their own accord. You must take action. Make them rue the day they ever met you. Only if you hate your enemies with a pure hatred can your love also be pure. Don't waste your love on those who don't deserve it.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
sourris01

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:17:33 PM

I agree, do not need to spend your life on the accusations and hatred towards others. Life is short, so it is better to spend on nice things. And those who hinder us, you can just ignore. They are not worthy of your attention and emotions
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:28:34 PM

We would all be hard-pressed to pin down on anyone or institutions the collapse of decency and the rise of depravity.

We need to be accountable for our actions.  Admit where were wrong and move on.
We all have a part in this.
When we cheat on our taxes.
When we vote for the wrong people who are corrupt.
When we do not teach civility to our children.
When we pay our way out of our offenses.
And many more.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:28:36 PM

"Never blame anyone in your life"
Blame anyone you want, but it wont solve your problems.

I admit it, I did too many erroneous things in life, and despite of what I did wrong, I didn't feel sorry sometimes for that yet I know, it's my fault.
So what? Humans are imperfect, you are not born a computer.

why is it hard for me to accept an apologize? Why I still blaming them?
Your expectation didn't meet reality. Reality won't obey you at all times, just let it go.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:49:22 PM

In my own opinion, everything boils down to a sentence which is you cant get everything you wished for. That is life where you dont decide how you will be treated and you dont even play a role in that. You get to be disappointed every now and then by people who are even you trust with your life and most importantly is that they feel no sorry or any iota regrets whatsoever... Thats what we are to face with in this world of beds of strange fellow...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: