Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex Trading  (Read 4383 times)
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:39:24 PM

i would advise giving it your full dedication it will be worth it. What you would make in a week working x number of hours can be made in a few hours and that is take very little risk. those are swing trades.

I offer forex signals, see my signature

the bold part is a big fat lie because first of all trading is risky and it is 10 times riskier for those who have no experience in trading. then it gets another 10 times riskier if you are relying on some random dude on the internet to tell you what and when to trade!

and as for earning, making money in forex is mostly dependent on how much you invest and how experienced you are to be able to use the chances to make profit on the amount you invested. for newbies it means losing money.
You have a point it may less risk for him but for those newbies out there regarding on forex trading the risk involved is really high and even if you have a lots of money and you decide to trade with it without proper knowledge then expect blown out account in a short period of time.I dont know whats his motives but i saw on his thread members there are earning decent amounts with following on his signals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:43:23 PM

i would advise giving it your full dedication it will be worth it. What you would make in a week working x number of hours can be made in a few hours and that is take very little risk. those are swing trades.

I offer forex signals, see my signature

the bold part is a big fat lie because first of all trading is risky and it is 10 times riskier for those who have no experience in trading. then it gets another 10 times riskier if you are relying on some random dude on the internet to tell you what and when to trade!

and as for earning, making money in forex is mostly dependent on how much you invest and how experienced you are to be able to use the chances to make profit on the amount you invested. for newbies it means losing money.

ofcourse it's risky for a newbie but you don't need to be a pro to earn that weekly wage earning tens of thousands requires alot more effort. doesn't matter if the dude is random as long as they make you money that is your first concern. if someone can make me thousands a month i could careless who or what they are as long as it is legal.

i promise you one thing don't get emotional and use risk management you will not go wrong as long you follow the trend and get out before a reversal.

deposit $1000 and use 0.10 lot size you'l make your weekly wage in 3 days without getting off your chair. bitcoin is more reliant hype and whales. people think forex is difficult because they make retail traders mistake, they get greedy. see my thread been over a month now i've been offering the service any bad reviews no. i've lost sometimes but they've made more. not saying join but saying follow the rules you will be good. MM's are people with rules and limits understand them you'l be ok. Forex is not gambling.
good point it is not a gambling but a knowledge base business if you know where to place your edge or how to use your advantage forex will fit for you especially if you are a person who's able to make some big risk and willing to lose huge amount of money.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:32:39 PM

I just read some article about Forex trading. I read that 90% of traders in Forex Fail or lose their money and 10% are succeed and make a large profit.

I am just wondering if the Forex is better that C-cex  because as far as I know Forex is using Real amount rather a Real money and at C-cex is altcoins. So do you think trying the luck in Forex can make a profit or just stay at bitcoin trading? Luck and strategy is needed but what do you think is safer C-cex or Forex?

C-cex and Forex are same in some aspect so what? Cryptocurrency or real money?

The 90% of the people are the ones that think they can make a profit. The 10% of the people are the ones that know they'll lose if they fucked up. The 10% are taking all their profits from the other 90% of people who lost.

Crypto exchanges and forex both trade currencies, so yes, in some aspects they are the same. However forex is quite regulated while crypto not at all.
The major difference lies on the fact that forex trade is leveraged, while cryptocurrency is not, that is why it is possible to earn as well as lose so much more at once with forex trade. Also swaps are rare in cryptocurrency trade since traders need not to borrow or lend to trade. Overall, the psychology needed to handle forex trade cannot be gotten from trading cryptocurrencies, but being versed in forex trade can make a huge difference in profitability with cryptocurrency trade.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:16:04 PM

Now the days, Forex trading with the bitcoin deposit and withdrawal options are available with almost every Forex broker. I guess Instaforex is having options to withdraw funds using bitcoin from some four years back itself.

Forex trading is good only when we are having more skill on trading, that may be the one of the reason I still stick with crypto trading
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:27:28 PM

Now the days, Forex trading with the bitcoin deposit and withdrawal options are available with almost every Forex broker. I guess Instaforex is having options to withdraw funds using bitcoin from some four years back itself.

Forex trading is good only when we are having more skill on trading, that may be the one of the reason I still stick with crypto trading
In that sense Forex businesses bring positive points to Bitcoin, since Bitcoin can be used as a form of access to these services. In a way this also contributes to promote Bitcoin, as people who use Forex platforms, people who were previously not familiar with Bitcoin, will have the opportunity to know the currency.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 09:28:28 PM

deposit $1000 and use 0.10 lot size you'l make your weekly wage in 3 days without getting off your chair. bitcoin is more reliant hype and whales. people think forex is difficult because they make retail traders mistake, they get greedy. see my thread been over a month now i've been offering the service any bad reviews no. i've lost sometimes but they've made more. not saying join but saying follow the rules you will be good. MM's are people with rules and limits understand them you'l be ok. Forex is not gambling.

Using 0.10 lot size means using a leverage of minimum 10:1 (since you obviously refer to a mini-lot of $10,000). That basically means that if the price moves about 10% against your position (maybe, even less than that, I don't know your exact rules), the account would be completely wiped away. Now tell us more about how you can "make your weekly wage in 3 days without getting off your chair"...

I guess you should fish somewhere else

see my thread been over a month now i've been offering the service any bad reviews no
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic

What do you take us for?

thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:21:46 PM

in instaforex must verified level 2 can get deposit and withdraw use bitcoin
where another instaforex can easy deposit and withdraw use bithcoin, and reputable broker much client trading in there
Theforextrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:28:03 PM

Using 0.10 lot size means using a leverage of minimum 10:1 (since you obviously refer to a mini-lot of $10,000). That basically means that if the price moves about 10% against your position (maybe, even less than that, I don't know your exact rules), the account would be completely wiped away. Now tell us more about how you can "make your weekly wage in 3 days without getting off your chair"...

see my thread been over a month now i've been offering the service any bad reviews no
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic

What do you take us for?

Use 1000:1 leverage

as far as the self-moderated topic i haven't deleted anything and surely if it was dodgy service, i wouldn't be vouched by monbux.

swing trade moves 1000-3000 pips 0.10 lot size = $100-$300 is that a weekly wage if not you'd need to enter more positions.

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:15:04 AM

What do you take us for?

as far as the self-moderated topic i haven't deleted anything and surely if it was dodgy service, i wouldn't be vouched by monbux.

swing trade moves 1000-3000 pips 0.10 lot size = $100-$300 is that a weekly wage if not you'd need to enter more positions.

fantastic can take profit 1000 - 3000pips, its 4digit or five digit
and how long your hold can take profit 1000 - 3000pips
and 0.10 lot sise use 10,000 dollar or 100,000 dollar
if lot size 100,000 dollar and use 0.10 lot , every one pips 4 digit or 10point 5digit can profit 1dollar, so if 1000 pips can take profit 1000 dollar
Use 1000:1 leverage

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:13:45 AM

You must be right with your decisions like why you need to take unnecessary risks with Forex trading when you are already into a profitable type of trading.

Before bitcoin trading I also preferred to have Forex trading as it it will be available for all seven days a week unlike stock trading. But now I am able to do bitcoin trading and altcoins trading all the days similar to Forex trading.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:18:25 PM

You must be right with your decisions like why you need to take unnecessary risks with Forex trading when you are already into a profitable type of trading.

Before bitcoin trading I also preferred to have Forex trading as it it will be available for all seven days a week unlike stock trading. But now I am able to do bitcoin trading and altcoins trading all the days similar to Forex trading.

All trading does require considerable courage in order to produce well or even just going to give you an advantage. In trading we have to work hard to find the opportunities and avoid the chances of harm there is in it. This indeed is difficult enough, but we should be able to do it and if it can not do that then things will we get is just a great loss. If you do not want to experience a high risk then I suggest to do trading bitcoin
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:06:19 AM

I just read some article about Forex trading. I read that 90% of traders in Forex Fail or lose their money and 10% are succeed and make a large profit.

I am just wondering if the Forex is better that C-cex  because as far as I know Forex is using Real amount rather a Real money and at C-cex is altcoins. So do you think trying the luck in Forex can make a profit or just stay at bitcoin trading? Luck and strategy is needed but what do you think is safer C-cex or Forex?

Forex is a zero sum game, that means if someone wins then someone else needs to lose, if 10% earn a lot of of money then that means a large amount of people lose it all and I have no doubt the altcoin market follows the same rules and may be even worst because the developers may dump the coin and only they will profit from it.
Theforextrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:12:10 PM

Forex is a zero sum game, that means if someone wins then someone else needs to lose, if 10% earn a lot of of money then that means a large amount of people lose it all and I have no doubt the altcoin market follows the same rules and may be even worst because the developers may dump the coin and only they will profit from it.

the someone else your referring to are large institutions, if you win MM's lose. we traders do not move markets they do. your taking money from MM's whoes job is to take it from you.

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:53:00 AM

So many topics here about the forex trading. The conclusion is I'm afraid always prety much the same. Very risky investment will minimal chances for profit. And what is worse there are many fake scam forex trading platforms.
But if you will take your chances get educated very well before you start and be prepared to risk and lose.
Yes, I think success of trading also depends on where we start trading. If we trade in forex scam platforms would not be profitable. Actually to trade in forex or altcoin same right as long as the platforms and not a scam, as there were many trading platforms that scam. It is better to determine the right place to begin trading. And losses in the early start trade is fair , needs learning to continue profit in trading, if always learning will surely find a good trading strategy.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:05:29 AM

Trading is so risky that's why I would say that if you are willing to earn more profit then you must be willing to lose, too. In Forex, maybe the time that you invest is that the market is low. Try to observe and study the market flow first before you trade again.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:29:50 PM

Tradersway broker is also accepting bitcoin when you tend to trade on forex and ive tried it already I could say transaction goes smooth and without any problems but the main concern here is on how to trade forex and same as other members said here forex trading does really need enough amount of knowledge because if you jumped in without any idea to trade you will surely waste your money because market will surely eat you.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:45:16 PM

Trading forex got more risk than trading alt coin, and forex need a bigger amount to start than alt coin, if you still beginner and want to learn than trading alt coin is better, but if you are a professional trader then you can try forex, for safety forex, is safer because, forex is a registered company so there is a law binding the company, so you dont need to be afraid that you are going to be scammed by forex
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 909

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:59:59 AM

If you don`t have enough experience and knowledge about how to trade,just open a demo account

and practice.I`ve never used C-cex and i don`t know anything about them.

Are there any bitcoin forex platforms with demo account feature?

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:36:06 AM

If you don`t have enough experience and knowledge about how to trade,just open a demo account

Having or setting up demo account is really a good way to practice and enhance your trading skills and you should learn up the things that are commonly needed when you are trading on forex since its not really an easy thing to do because if you decide to trade without any knowledge you will burn your account so easily thats why we should practice hard and learn up the thing before we engage and we should be ready.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:29:21 PM

Having or setting up demo account is really a good way to practice and enhance your trading skills and you should learn up the things that are commonly needed when you are trading on forex since its not really an easy thing to do because if you decide to trade without any knowledge you will burn your account so easily thats why we should practice hard and learn up the thing before we engage and we should be ready.

demo accounts are good to understand the basics
unfortunately real life trades and demo trades are different:when you risk real money you tend to make different decisions
I know many people who made a lot of money on demo accounts only to be constantly losing when running broker's accounts

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀