Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Job  (Read 3915 times)
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:00:07 PM

@tharani thinks websites can mine bitcoins... like "bitminer.io". Altough bitminer.io is a PONZI. It can't mine bitcoins lol
You need antminers (physical hardware) to mine or CPU/GPU of your laptop per example..
Misunderstanding. @tharani thinks we can make a java based mining bitcoin website (that actually mines bitcoins..) lol

better to check the red trust of GoodMorningVietnam

WARNING

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=900207

Guy didn't return the money atleast it could have been used by an another programmer , he is just not replying.

Can't used that website also wasted my 1900 inr.

Just give him some time and you can always start a thread regarding this in Scam Accusations ,jackport racker has already warned you about the said user but you went forward and sent the money.

glad I didnt send any money in advance but agreed after the work and we gave him access to the cpanel folder and he killed/deleted the code Sad
we will join in any case if you open a scam accusation at least that he will not cheat others under this user name

no reason to wait imo as he never answered our PMs

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tharani (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 03:19:17 PM

It's ok he posted on here , i think he is probably thinking about the returning , cause he already bought a useless website let it go , he probably dosen't have money and if he want's to keep 29 usd let him do , if he bought a website then we can't do any thing about it.

Don't risk too much about with this guy just be careful .

Send me a legit link to buy two Antminer s5's.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:27:59 PM

it's ok he posted on here , i think he is probably thinking about the returning , cause he already bought a useless website let it go , he probably dosen't have money and if he want's to keep 29 usd let him do , if he bought a website then we can't do any thing about it.

if you are scammed you have to report this ,scammers must be exposed ,its not about how small a amount but no body should fell into this trap with the scammer even if he is coming back with a new profile

glad I didnt send any money in advance but agreed after the work and we gave him access to the cpanel folder and he killed/deleted the code Sad
we will join in any case if you open a scam accusation at least that he will not cheat others under this user name

you can tag him for scamming you ,what ever it is ,nobody gives access to your control panel to anyone and that too to a stranger,very bad choice buddy.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:33:48 PM

it's ok he posted on here , i think he is probably thinking about the returning , cause he already bought a useless website let it go , he probably dosen't have money and if he want's to keep 29 usd let him do , if he bought a website then we can't do any thing about it.

if you are scammed you have to report this ,scammers must be exposed ,its not about how small a amount but no body should fell into this trap with the scammer even if he is coming back with a new profile

you can tag him for scamming you ,what ever it is ,nobody gives access to your control panel to anyone and that too to a stranger,very bad choice buddy.

he got only ftp access to the folder that he killed not he full access to cpanel

thx

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 03:38:30 PM

No probably he thinks the website won't mine bitcoins though , and the website is useless , he has no use of it .

He dosen't know how to make it mine bitcoins , so probably that website will never be put to good use then.

don't worry it's just 29 usd.

maybe i will just put on a feedback on his trust.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:11:24 PM

No probably he thinks the website won't mine bitcoins though , and the website is useless , he has no use of it .

He dosen't know how to make it mine bitcoins , so probably that website will never be put to good use then.

don't worry it's just 29 usd.

maybe i will just put on a feedback on his trust.

you should do that if he is not paying you back and i will explain everything to you regarding mining
regards
GoodMorningVietnam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:06:12 PM

@OP gave me money to buy hosting. i did it now i need to repay because he thinks he can mine bitcoins with a website? lol.
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 05:13:29 PM

@OP gave me money to buy hosting. i did it now i need to repay because he thinks he can mine bitcoins with a website? lol.

Clement Kaliyar if you were mining bitcoin by 2011 ,you were able to mine bitcoin with just your computer powerFrom:Clement Kaliyarbut now it is not possibleFrom:Clement Kaliyartry mining monero and eth using minergateFrom:Clement Kaliyarand see how much you could earn at the momentFrom:Clement Kaliyaryou can set up a mining farm with graphic cards, r9 270x is a good card to mine monero or ETH ,you could connect as many cards you can afford to purchase and you could sell those and purchase bitcoin with it

Sent on:10:23 pm

We can mine with a graphics card as updated by respected person clement.

Please do not waste our time and we will , use the funds for the website , lot's of project's here needs funding.

Also this is not a joke , so quit playing either work with us or do work at your level.

Member who could not do the work i am not a he i am she.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:52:27 PM

Did I just read all these mess Huh I was a bit sleepy but it was all gone, had a hard laugh reading all these but I don't  know who wants to scam who.
Can't we just post a scam accusation thread if someone stole a penny from you tharani. Let the DT mark some red to him.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:04:48 PM

Did I just read all these mess Huh I was a bit sleepy but it was all gone, had a hard laugh reading all these but I don't  know who wants to scam who.
Can't we just post a scam accusation thread if someone stole a penny from you tharani. Let the DT mark some red to him.

Indeed, i thought they monitor these pages? Action speak louder the words, if you know what I mean.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:13:30 PM

it is time for a scam accusation imo

check his trust and email was recently changed

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 07:22:22 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 08:33:25 PM by tharani

Why waste an entire thread for 29 dollars man , he even wasted it on a website , you could ask the member to just keep the website and we can change the template.

He still think's it's some kind of joke i even gave him negative feedback man.

I think he takes money from everyone and then makes it look like a joke , i am pissed off but it is a small amount so it's ok.

Ok so lets not get diverted , please suggest suitable hardware or equipment / graphics card that would be needed for the the website to mine bitcoins.

We can still keep the website and make necessary changes , and i think he said the website has 3 months hosting , someone get the cp and the admin , rights from him and we can use and modify the website , and we can tune it to suit our needs.

http://cheaphosting.ga/

Here is the website someone take the admin position /cp panel , from him and change the name of the website , ask the mods to message him if he dose't respond.

Going to sleep will talk to you tommorow.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:06:04 AM

The op said he sent the money to do some programing work regarding the project,the OP was naive and has a temper issue ,if the deal was about hosting ,it is a deal between you and the OP ,figure it out  Roll Eyes what about @JackpotRacer claims,what is your response regarding that.

Indeed, i thought they monitor these pages? Action speak louder the words, if you know what I mean.

first i was confused whether its a troll ,then i figured the issue ,a noob trying to build a site to mine bitcoin Huh and starts funding people without having any idea regarding bitcoin what so ever,my request is to learn everything before planning something,good luck with your project
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 06:00:48 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 07:43:59 AM by tharani

The op said he sent the money to do some programing work regarding the project,the OP was naive and has a temper issue ,if the deal was about hosting ,it is a deal between you and the OP ,figure it out  Roll Eyes what about @JackpotRacer claims,what is your response regarding that.

Did I just read all these mess Huh I was a bit sleepy but it was all gone, had a hard laugh reading all these but I don't  know who wants to scam who.

first i was confused whether its a troll ,then i figured the issue ,a noob trying to build a site to mine bitcoin Huh and starts funding people without having any idea regarding bitcoin what so ever,my request is to learn everything before planning something,good luck with your project

hey Eatelify you are the noob and your mom is a whore , and btw you have nothing to do and you are a lazy asshole and atleast we are trying to build something and we all don't learn everything from , birth , so shut it and stop acting like you know everything and you are not god and if you call any of us name's here again , i am reporting you to the moderator  and reporting you for cyber bullying to the cyber police.

If you can help us help us , if you can't shut it and go **** your mom.

THANK YOU
Your information has been sent. Thank you.

Your Submission Number is (hidden for security purposes) , number saved for . Please retain this number for later reference.

So shut your ass help us or learn some java and help us , or else do not waste our time and piss us off.

Everyone else who is working on the project and helping me out suggest suitable backup and mining equipment , for the website , and noobs and asshole who waste my time and everyone's time here will be reffered to the cybercops , and necessary action will be taken.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:33:14 AM

@tharani What the heck is wrong with you?
The thread discussion is confusing enough and you add some more of it. I've read your previous red mark, found out that you've made terrible mistakes already just because of a simple joke. The internet is full of shit so live with it and calm down.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:41:13 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 05:29:41 PM by tharani

@tharani What the heck is wrong with you?

The thread discussion is confusing enough and you add some more of it. I've read your previous red mark, found out that you've made terrible mistakes already just because of a simple joke. The internet is full of shit so live with it and calm down.

I already told you i created that job , for the purpose of identifying the hacker's and referring them to the police.

YO man it's not a joke they went stealing all of my bitcoins , and also they stole and scammed all of us and i can't sit patiently , seeing this.

The red trust is only because , hilarious and co was pissed off i was fighting them , i can't sit and let them hack all of our hard earned bitcoins.

Probably reffered more than 100 hacker's to cyber police now , it was their fault not mine.

So calm down and let the big one's save the world.

http://www.coindesk.com/information/how-to-set-up-a-miner/

Read more about equipment and please refer the graphic cards / the hardware miner's.

And suggest suitable miner's , to backup the website to build , do not waste our time and your time as well , and piss us off.

You will give negative feedback's to other's and why should we sit silently when you abuse someone for no wrong they did.

You have no balls and they are all runnign around stealing our money and can't even take legal action against them and call yourself moderator's assholes.

I cleaned up the entire network for you and this is how you repay me.??

Get some balls and start suggesting miner's or equipment and we can start working , don't care about those asshole's , i will take care of them and i have the gut's to face them .

You just refer some miner's and equipment ,  and some graphics cards or shit and we can start working.

And somebody should help me set up the miner , or i will read a manual and set up the mining website , by myself , you asshole's wasted all of my time here i am not even talking to you anymore , unless someone of you even start to really help me.

And enough for your time pass this is not a timepass website assholes.

http://bitcoinminer.com/ask

Look that this , website and i will give you more websites for suggestion , of the miner , if you want to take up the job keep in touch with me.

Also hey stupid member return that money and we might atleast use it to build a new website.

I will research some websites about the equipment , and the graphics card we need , or any other necessity good suggestions are welcome , assholes who waste time please stay away.

https://99bitcoins.com/profitable-bitcoin-mining-farm/

Power consumption
Power efficiency
Hash rate
Dimensions
Weight
Revenue in vacum*
Price
Overall rating
AntMiner S5
antminer s5
590W
0.51 J/GH
1.155 TH/s
11.7 x 5.3 x 6.1 inches
6.6 lbs
0.05 BTC/month
$199
79%

Read review

Can buy an Antminer S5 and experiment first.

If wanted can purchase high speed mining equipment's like Antminer S9 after my investments mature if they probably don't get hacked and the site dosen't go down or shut itself.

Antminer s5 is a start and we can use it to fund various projects especially about the huntercoin browser project.

Someone just start working on the website and i can buy the miner's and start working.

Since the first asshole fucked up someone take the job.

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 06:18:30 PM

Recommend you move this discussion to maybe to the Scam Accusation thread...  Undecided
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 06:45:01 PM

so shut your fuck

asshole.
Hey asshole , shut your mouth
bastard.
you are the noob and your mom is a whore
Hey Indian tharani boy! Don't spit out the meds when they give it to you!
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 07:10:46 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 07:22:12 PM by tharani

so shut your fuck

asshole.
Hey asshole , shut your mouth
bastard.
you are the noob and your mom is a whore
Hey Indian tharani boy! Don't spit out the meds when they give it to you!

I am not a boy and i am a girl and i never needed any med's , you are the one whos need's medicine's and shit and you fuck your mom and you talk to us like a good one, you are the one who is gonna get arrested if you keep doing this and waste our time.

I follow a healthy lifestyle and i am almost 29 year's old with no diseases whatever and maintain a clean and healthy and fit body.

You need to train your mind to this stage but you keep on looking at me and never do any work so probably i will be alway's one step ahead of you.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 07:20:33 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 06:57:36 AM by tharani

Recommend you move this discussion to maybe to the Scam Accusation thread...  Undecided

Why should i move the job post to scam accusation man , the work is not even completed and  even gave the guy a negative feedback , you will just waste the entire time and project and for 29 dollars we can't waste our time .

I even gave the negative feedback to the guy.

Someone complete the project soon , or people will start to think of it as scam and go running their mouth's about it and i will have to clean up the posts again.

Someone who can do the job take it up soon and we can fix a antminer s5 or 2  first.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: