Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Job  (Read 3915 times)
tharani (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 06:03:59 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 01:57:06 PM by tharani

hello everyone been a while.

I am thinking of starting and maintaining a new bitcoin java based mining website on the template of bitminer.io

add me on skype to know more about this project.

skype id - minebitcoinswiththarani

Anyone can apply for this job.

The java based miner will be locked by the website password locker and will be given controlled access.

Will not give public access because there are too much of unworthy people around here.

Only selected people will be given access.

Anyone can apply for the job.

Website's name will be minebitcoinswiththarani.com

Also there is no need for a refferal section.

Anyone can excecute this idea and you are free to try the project yourself , don't come telling me that why should i build this project for you etc, it's called stealing someone's idea , but probably you would have already done it if you were that brilliant, if you want good legal money you must work for it.

Withdrawal section should have neteller and bitcoin withdrawal section.

And payment will be by bitcoins / neteller after project completes and in 2 weeks.

Payment can also be done by limited access , to the website .

Miner can mine anything from 0.1 btc to 1 btc , and can have levels.

Miner must be 100% bug free and java based.

Can upgrade with the mined amount.

Payout section compulsary.

Contact me on skype , for further details

Bullies and Useless time wasters will be reported to the moderators.

The hired person must be able to get paid hosting for 5 years , and should be able to develop a website and also should be an expert in bitcoin.

Prepare a budget for all this and please quote the amount.

Will test site with 1 btc first , and then can increase amount.

Working as a team is also encouraged.

If you are working as a team , each of you will be paid seperately with , seperate access , to the miner or bitcoins.

Try not to spend too much on the budget , and keep it to a minimum.

No need for flashy websites.

Thanks and god bless , for your future.

All the best, for the project and everything in general.

Feel free to contact , me on skype for anything you want.

Moderator's will be given access on demand , and funds can be used for any project they want funding to.

please contact me on skype if anyone is interested.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
GoodMorningVietnam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:24:25 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 07:01:07 PM by GoodMorningVietnam

I applied for work and got accepted by @tharani

She will send me a 0.04109BTC payment to pay for the host.
After that i can start working immediatly.

Regards.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:58:03 PM

How we can trust you since you already got many negative feedbacks? and i think you need to share this in services section and better to escrow the funds or payment for those who are getting this job..
Make sure that you are not doing again what are you done before..

you are using altaccount to trying fool us again

after he edited

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 07:03:12 PM

hello i have been here for a lot of time and i also sent the amount so shut your fuck and let the bitcoin experts do the job asshole.

NETELLER
Balance: 73.25 INR
NAVIGATION
Account
Money In
Money Out
Money Transfer
History
Rewards
Calculator
Settings
Support
Money Transfer
Your money transfer was processed successfully.
You have sent 1,900.00 INR to i150053@inete.net

Processing fee
(1.90% up to 1,270.00 INR)
36.10 INR
Total cost   1,936.10 INR
Date   04-11-2016
Transaction ID   336319261
The funds have been automatically credited to the recipient's NETELLER Account.

here's the transaction proof and ask the guy i sent money to asshole.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 07:06:09 PM

How we can trust you since you already got many negative feedbacks? and i think you need to share this in services section and better to escrow the funds or payment for those who are getting this job..

Hey asshole , i never done anything , wrong and you have no proof for that so shut your mouth or i will report you to the moderator.

GoodMorningVietnam

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:09:01 PM

Received payment.

Will start working.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:12:25 PM

Hey asshole , i never done anything , wrong and you have no proof for that so shut your mouth or i will report you to the moderator.
I just want to help members here to know if you are legit or not or you have a plan to scam us..
There's no wrong what am i doing.. i just do this as legit member..
GoodMorningVietnam

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:16:44 PM

I just want to help members here to know if you are legit or not or you have a plan to scam us..
There's no wrong what am i doing.. i just do this as legit member..

I updated values several time because @OP wanted to send a payment first of 20.00€ in BTC, but then we moved on to NETELLER and he sent a little more money for the exchange.

So he requested me to change values.

Regards.
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 07:28:36 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 07:54:23 PM by tharani

I don't use alt accounts here at all this is the only account i am using and this job is the only positive thing i have done for so long after the complete negative shit that went on here also i told you why i posted that job also i gave you enough proof why i created that job and  that i reffered all the hackers to the cyber police and it was the eobot and the scrypt.cc guys and i had to expose their real face do not waste time here , stupid assholes.

For the hundred'th , time i am not a he i am a she.

Also , i am going to grant access to all the moderators, except hilarious and co rofl.

Also i will update it to the mods , so don't go worrying too much about it .

the website is gonna stay and i am gonna stay , also i will ask the developer to double check it if it is paying and i am not gonna grant you access.

rofl.

I am gonna password lock it and only give access to certain people.

I will choose a mod and test the site for payment, then anyone who want's access can post here.

I will ask a mod to give you testimonial , ask some mod to message me after the website is built , and i can arrange for the mod to post the testimonial here.

And i will give password, to anyone i deem worthy and will use the bitcoin in a worthy way.

The bitcoin community has seen many time waster's , time waster's will not be encouraged.

I have never done anything wrong and never will as long as i have my conscious.

Do not fear god is with us good people , do not fear the bad people , keep doing good things and choose the right path and you will be awarded.

Most of all Don't lose hope.

Member who took up the job , please update here your proceeding's tommorow.

All the best and god bless.

mountninji

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:04:06 AM

Sadly, she is not a troll
GoodMorningVietnam

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:40:25 AM

UPDATE 1 - "Body" of the website is done. I'm making buttons + adding password.  Another update will be soon.
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 10:42:38 AM

Trolling is sad it's not sad if i am not a troll lol bastard.

If i am a geniune , person it is good for you all and is also good as long as i have consious it's also good , so let us hope the website comes out good for us , so we can have funds for the several projects which need funding.

Mods please post project's which need funding.

John has updated , that he is working on the projects now so , will update later what he has done so far.

have a good day.

Mod's please post here for password.

Funding for huntercoin and other bitcoin project's.

GoodMorningVietnam

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:11:29 PM

@tharani thinks websites can mine bitcoins... like "bitminer.io". Altough bitminer.io is a PONZI. It can't mine bitcoins lol
You need antminers (physical hardware) to mine or CPU/GPU of your laptop per example..
Misunderstanding. @tharani thinks we can make a java based mining bitcoin website (that actually mines bitcoins..) lol
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 01:55:10 PM

This john guy dosen't know even about simple java mining , anyone who knows java mining can apply for the job i don't want a ponzi website.
I want a good clean website which has java based bitcoin mining.

and no playing this is not a kids playground.

if you know java based bitcoin mining please apply for the job and do not waste my time here.

also read about java based bitcoin mining apps clients and websites and test and research a bit , if you do not know java based , mining please do not apply for the job .

I DO NOT WANT A PONZI WEBSITE WEBSITE IS GONNA STAY FOREVER.

Website must mine actual bitcoins , and you must know java based bitcoin mining.

Educate yourself about java based bitcoin mining before applying for the job.

example sites.

http://www.bitcoinplus.com/

https://bitminer.io/

Even if they are ponzi sites , take a look at them and see how they have java clients which mine with cpu power.

Don't go to too much big amount first , start with a small amount to make it mine with cpu power.

Even lot of websites have java based mining clients.

Bitminer.io also has a java based gpu mining client.

So read about java based bitcoin mining software / browser based or anything, before you take up the job and do not use abusive word's when you are talking to me, It pisses me off .

So educate yourself , before you take the job.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:59:36 PM

I don't use alt accounts here at all this is the only account i am using and this job is the only positive thing i have done for so long after the complete negative shit that went on here also i told you why i posted that job also i gave you enough proof why i created that job and  that i reffered all the hackers to the cyber police and it was the eobot and the scrypt.cc guys and i had to expose their real face do not waste time here , stupid assholes.

For the hundred'th , time i am not a he i am a she.
calm down tigress ,i would like to know how big is your farm to mine the coins and have you built the machines from scratch or purchased from Bitmain ,just like to hear those details before mining the coins

@tharani thinks websites can mine bitcoins... like "bitminer.io". Altough bitminer.io is a PONZI. It can't mine bitcoins lol
You need antminers (physical hardware) to mine or CPU/GPU of your laptop per example..
Misunderstanding. @tharani thinks we can make a java based mining bitcoin website (that actually mines bitcoins..) lol

Grin from the moment i saw is thread i noticed that tharani is going to make a very big bitcoin mining site ,which would have a hash rate above 2k PH Cheesy
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:00:37 PM

better to check the red trust of GoodMorningVietnam

WARNING

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=900207

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:31:19 PM

No i thought java based bitcoin mining was enough , i can get some Antminer S5's to start with if anyone is serious about it  , but i am really worried about the , current costs though can get one or two  Antminer s5's  or even an Antminer s9.

So if it would cover current costs , then i might try getting mining equipment and we can get started.

Clement Kaliyar

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:40:04 PM

No i thought java based bitcoin mining was enough , i can get some Antminer S5's to start with if anyone is serious about it  , but i am really worried about the , current costs though can get one or two  Antminer s5's  or even an Antminer s9.

So if it would cover current costs , then i might try getting mining equipment and we can get started.
This is a start ,i will break down things for you, a single bitmain S9 will give you a hash rate of 14TH and the cost of one ASIC machine will be around $2000 ,so with one machine you could mine around 0.0133 BTC per day ,electricity charges is another thing you have to take care. so this is the basic break down
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:43:49 PM

WARNING

Guy didn't return the money atleast it could have been used by an another programmer , he is just not replying.

Can't used that website also wasted my 1900 inr.

Clement Kaliyar

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:54:23 PM

WARNING

Guy didn't return the money atleast it could have been used by an another programmer , he is just not replying.

Can't used that website also wasted my 1900 inr.

Just give him some time and you can always start a thread regarding this in Scam Accusations ,jackport racker has already warned you about the said user but you went forward and sent the money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: