Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone willing to stake me?  (Read 786 times)
Despised-Icon- (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:27:36 PM

There is a 100k guarantee tourments in two hours that I'm dying to get in on. I need 10$ btc to get in if anyone could support me. I've read the book on money management. I place top 3 9/10 times in 20-50$ sit and goes which is what I normally play. This is on CarbonPoker if anyone else is interest in joining up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:56:55 PM

There is a 100k guarantee tourments in two hours that I'm dying to get in on. I need 10$ btc to get in if anyone could support me. I've read the book on money management. I place top 3 9/10 times in 20-50$ sit and goes which is what I normally play. This is on CarbonPoker if anyone else is interest in joining up
why don't you gamble with what you have rather than asking others to help out.good luck with it
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:01:33 PM

Because their, whomever is willing to stake me is going to get 20% of the winnings if not more. And this tournament is going to be a breeze. Hardly anyone has signed up and it's only a hour away. And I don't have enough to buy in. Goes against my money management but I'm willing to take that chance for a prize pool of 100k
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:23:39 AM

Because their, whomever is willing to stake me is going to get 20% of the winnings if not more. And this tournament is going to be a breeze. Hardly anyone has signed up and it's only a hour away. And I don't have enough to buy in. Goes against my money management but I'm willing to take that chance for a prize pool of 100k

What if you dont win? Not only would you be out of btc, so will the person who lent you the btc and in gambling you have a high chance of losing.
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:29:45 AM

If I don't place ITM then I simply pay them back out of my own pocket on payday. But again my stats are extremely high. I profit 1.2k roughly a month. I did have a bad month this month which is why I'm looking for the stake but that's extremely rare for me
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:32:00 AM

If I don't place ITM then I simply pay them back out of my own pocket on payday. But again my stats are extremely high. I profit 1.2k roughly a month. I did have a bad month this month which is why I'm looking for the stake but that's extremely rare for me

If you had a stronger rep and were a much more known person in the community, I'd do this. But this is risky for two reasons:

1) You have nothing to lose if you run
2) If you lose, refer back to #1
3) If you win, refer back to #1

This is akin to someone on the street coming up to us and saying "bro, there's a tournament for 100k. Give me $10 and I'll give you 20% of the winnings. I'm good at poker!" while wearing a cloak and using a voice changer.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:47:06 AM

If you had a stronger rep and were a much more known person in the community, I'd do this. But this is risky for two reasons:

This is akin to someone on the street coming up to us and saying "bro, there's a tournament for 100k. Give me $10 and I'll give you 20% of the winnings. I'm good at poker!" while wearing a cloak and using a voice changer.

Lol that's funny shit. Not even hating. Think what you want.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:30:31 AM

You dont even have some money to buy in, how are going to pay him if later you lose? And there is no guarantee that you will win that. You just saying you win 9/10 and place top 3, that does not proof anything though. Unless you have something to proof and using some escrow may be some of them will rethink it back
Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:08:13 PM

Lol that's funny shit. Not even hating. Think what you want.
that aint just a funny shit ,it is the fact.never think about playing around or wagging a bet with loaned amount ,what ever calculation you have about the high chances of winning, your calculation wont necessary win you money in the real world
brappereira

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:59:39 PM

Hi.
I always try to help the guys who are looking for staking in what i can. I think you didn't specify the right way what are you looking for. Maybe in the next attempt you should not looking for staking but selling share with a fix mark up associated. This is the right way for just one tournament or a small shedule. And in my opinion is more exciting for eventual backers! If you want you should to show your sharkscope graph in public or for protect yourself show in private. I think that eventual backers always want to see where they are investing.
I wish you good luck in eventual next attempts.
Despised-Icon- (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:41:03 PM

Hi.
I always try to help the guys who are looking for staking in what i can. I think you didn't specify the right way what are you looking for. Maybe in the next attempt you should not looking for staking but selling share with a fix mark up associated. This is the right way for just one tournament or a small shedule. And in my opinion is more exciting for eventual backers! If you want you should to show your sharkscope graph in public or for protect yourself show in private. I think that eventual backers always want to see where they are investing.
I wish you good luck in eventual next attempts.

PM me maybe we can work something out ?
brappereira

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:04:55 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 12:24:10 AM by brappereira

PM me maybe we can work something out ?
I'm not an investor. I've got a staking thread too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: