Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:54:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] UPDATED! Get a FREE edu email account, free Amazon Prime, Windows 10  (Read 33521 times)
timmytim (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:29:05 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 02:11:32 PM by timmytim

Hey, everyone!

Are you looking for an official .edu email account from an established college that you can use to get amazing student-only perks such as 50% off Amazon Prime, a Microsoft MSDN Dreamspark account, student-only discounts on the latest electronics and much, much more?

Do you also want to make a little extra (easy) money online 24/7, 365?

Well then you NEED this guide!

After reading it you will be able to create your very own .edu email account. In fact, you can create more than one! There's no limit! If you you didn't catch that hint, let me tell you that people will PAY YOU for .edu emali accounts Smiley

Sell them on forums, in your own online store, on Fiverr, 99Designs, and other gig-related sites and make cash every single day!

This is a well-kept secret that I am exposing for everyone's gain!

My guide is (semi) professionally written by me and I guarantee you will like it. I have it setup to auto-deliver through my Selly store and to prove that I can back what I am stating I will give away 3-5 vouches to established bitcointalk forum members in exchange for a review of the guide.

These are just SOME of the perks you can get with an edu email account

* 50% off (6 months free!!) of Amazon Prime for students - https://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

* Free Microsoft Imagine (Formerly DreamSpark) Account - https://imagine.microsoft.com/en-US/Home

* 60 Awesome Student Discounts - http://www.thesimpledollar.com/60-awesome-student-discounts-on-clothes-tech-travel-and-more/

* Best Buy College Student Deals - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/global/college-student-deals/pcmcat276200050000.c?id=pcmcat276200050000

* Save the Student Deals - http://www.savethestudent.org/student-deals

* Cheap flights & hotels for Students - https://www.studentuniverse.com/

Click Here to Buy --> https://rocketr.net/buy/ff185c336b7d

The guide is ONLY $3 and I accept BTC and PayPal.

Thank you and here's to your success!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:57:38 PM

Hey, everyone!

Are you looking for an official .edu email account from an established college that you can use to get amazing student-only perks such as 50% off Amazon Prime, a Microsoft MSDN Dreamspark account, student-only discounts on the latest electronics and much, much more?

Do you also want to make a little extra (easy) money online 24/7, 365?

Well then you NEED this guide!

After reading it you will be able to create your very own .edu email account. In fact, you can create more than one! There's no limit! If you you didn't catch that hint, let me tell you that people will PAY YOU for .edu emali accounts Smiley

Sell them on forums, in your own online store, on Fiverr, 99Designs, and other gig-related sites and make cash every single day!

This is a well-kept secret that I am exposing for everyone's gain!

My guide is (semi) professionally written by me and I guarantee you will like it. I have it setup to auto-deliver through my Selly store and to prove that I can back what I am stating I will give away 3-5 vouches to established bitcointalk forum members in exchange for a review of the guide.

* 50% off of Amazon Prime for students - https://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

* Free Microsoft Imagine (Formerly DreamSpark) Account - https://imagine.microsoft.com/en-US/Home

* 60 Awesome Student Discounts - http://www.thesimpledollar.com/60-awesome-student-discounts-on-clothes-tech-travel-and-more/

The guide is $5 and I accept BTC and PayPal.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS - Get the Book for $3!!!
Use this coupon code at checkout: E4GE81Y30UDI

Thank you and I look forward to your success!

If you deem me eligible, feel free to pm me a vouch copy. I have gotten edu emails in the past, but they have been closed by the school/google. I will be happy to leave a review if this works for me.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
timmytim (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:22:47 PM

If you deem me eligible, feel free to pm me a vouch copy. I have gotten edu emails in the past, but they have been closed by the school/google. I will be happy to leave a review if this works for me.

Hey, thank you. Yes, of course... Thank you for your review! I sent you a PM
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:53:51 PM

Hey, thank you. Yes, of course... Thank you for your review! I sent you a PM

Received this method today. I feel like I have seen this method somewhere, but I just can't put my finger on it! Either way, this method will provide you with a working EDU email account, and it can be used for numerous sites that offer discounts and deals on EDU emails. Also note that I do live in the US, but I have not heard about this university. However, after researching a bit into it, I found that this is actually a decent university that many students attend. Good luck with sales, OP.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
timmytim (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:51:16 AM

Received this method today. I feel like I have seen this method somewhere, but I just can't put my finger on it! Either way, this method will provide you with a working EDU email account, and it can be used for numerous sites that offer discounts and deals on EDU emails. Also note that I do live in the US, but I have not heard about this university. However, after researching a bit into it, I found that this is actually a decent university that many students attend. Good luck with sales, OP.

I really appreciate your review! Thank you  Smiley

This particular method is not out there that I know of, at least not this school. I'm working on another college that has a Premium Dreamspark store too. That means more Microsoft goodies Smiley

chocolatedudes12

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:37:04 AM

This particular method is not out there that I know of, at least not this school. I'm working on another college that has a Premium Dreamspark store too. That means more Microsoft goodies Smiley

I purchased and it looks almost too easy, I will test it out tomorrow when I have time, it would be awesome if you could update the people who have purchased with the Microsoft one too if you get it working.
timmytim (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:40:56 AM

I purchased and it looks almost too easy, I will test it out tomorrow when I have time, it would be awesome if you could update the people who have purchased with the Microsoft one too if you get it working.

Thank you for your purchase! That is a great idea! I'll do that
coinzoo

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:50:19 AM

hi bro, i want to buy but your link says out of stock
plz pm me
thanks
timmytim (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:05:46 AM

hi bro, i want to buy but your link says out of stock
plz pm me
thanks

I fixed it. So sorry about that Tongue
heavensword

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:33:37 AM

Does it has unlimited Google drive?
coinzoo

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:36:12 AM

yes its fixed, but there is no where to input coupon code that u posted in thread when paying with btc
timmytim (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:47:56 AM

Does it has unlimited Google drive?

I don't think this school uses the Google Education Suite... bit on the topic of education I just found out that with this edu account you will have access to the schools online library and it has 10's of thousands of ebooks, articles, audio, videos and other multimedia.
timmytim (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:51:50 AM

yes its fixed, but there is no where to input coupon code that u posted in thread when paying with btc

I answered this in your PM but I'll post it here too just in case.

On the order page, under the quantity selector there is a small hyperlink that says "Apply a Coupon"
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:05:44 AM

I have received a vouch copy from OP and I can say that it works like a charm. The guide that he sent me was very thorough and detailed with many pictures so it was really easy to follow along. The OP was very friendly in communicating with me, so I have no doubt that he'll be very responsive to any questions you have. Thanks for the guide and the .edu email!

Hi!
b1tcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:06:27 AM

i dont know how you guys did it, i tried to create two accounts following OP's ebook, but none of them works.
The only thing I didnt exactly follow his method is I used email instead of mobile sms for initial password, bcoz i dont have US mobile.
And I received initial password email after account creation process finished.
But I waited about 30 minutes, still cant login in.

timmytim (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:14:55 AM

i dont know how you guys did it, i tried to create two accounts following OP's ebook, but none of them works.
The only thing I didnt exactly follow his method is I used email instead of mobile sms for initial password, bcoz i dont have US mobile.

Do you have a VPN? If not, grab the Mullvad VPN and it gives you 3 hours for free. Connect to a US server and try to login or create an account over VPN. If that does work then there may be something preventing other countries from enrolling in which case I will refund you, sir. I'm sorry about that.
mastfun

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:26:00 AM

Hi Buddy,

Same here   Embarrassed Not working.. I tried with three different id's Sad
b1tcoin

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:28:40 AM

Do you have a VPN? If not, grab the Mullvad VPN and it gives you 3 hours for free. Connect to a US server and try to login or create an account over VPN. If that does work then there may be something preventing other countries from enrolling in which case I will refund you, sir. I'm sorry about that.

after the third attempt, it still doesnt work even i downloaded the vpn software OP advised and connected to US ipv4.
Tried to login to the previous two accounts I created with VPN: Failed
Created the third account with VPN and waited 30 mins, then login: Failed

The registration process can complete as shown in OP's ebook.
It says we need to wait 15 mins to active the account.
After, 30 mins waiting, still cant login.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:30:22 AM

will check it out
timmytim (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:58:28 PM

after the third attempt, it still doesnt work even i downloaded the vpn software OP advised and connected to US ipv4.
Tried to login to the previous two accounts I created with VPN: Failed
Created the third account with VPN and waited 30 mins, then login: Failed

The registration process can complete as shown in OP's ebook.
It says we need to wait 15 mins to active the account.
After, 30 mins waiting, still cant login.

I'm really sorry it's not working. I have another user testing this in Asia and he will report back. If it still doesn't work I will change the OP to say [US ONLY].

Please PM me for a full refund. I'm sorry we couldn't get it working for you.

** EDIT ** Alternatively I can get you an edu email and not process the refund. Please let me know Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: