Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Action-gamble.com - Multiplayer rock paper scissors  (Read 15492 times)
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:33:47 PM

im on ty Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 10:46:43 PM

BitMaxz: I credited your balance
Thanks i just trying the game right now and looks like interesting game rock sciscor and paper..
Its fun game but i think it needs more 3d design so its more attractive game to play..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sven2 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:29:46 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 11:50:40 PM by sven2

fon1223, tanner: I credited your accounts
Thanks i just trying the game right now and looks like interesting game rock sciscor and paper..
Its fun game but i think it needs more 3d design so its more attractive game to play..

Good Idea, maybe in a V2 ! I was thinking about this: when you click on your choice, the icon move to the other icon on top of the bets table, for example the rock go to the scissors, the rock icon break the scissors icon and it makes the line (green or red if you win or lose).

tanner, fon1223 I credited your accounts !

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:57:42 AM

I was excited with the title too,unfortunately didn't get a taste of it.Really like the design,very sleek! What have you used for front-end if I may ask ? Looks like Material-UI.If you could add faucet or deposit a few sats for first time players,that would be great.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:19:29 AM

Neat site, glad you're giving out some free bitcoins for people to test your site!

Username: Superhit3ch

One of my suggestions would to make the text that shows your balance bigger, so it's easier to keep track of. Good luck!
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:16:06 AM

fon1223, tanner: I credited your accounts

Good Idea, maybe in a V2 ! I was thinking about this: when you click on your choice, the icon move to the other icon on top of the bets table, for example the rock go to the scissors, the rock icon break the scissors icon and it makes the line (green or red if you win or lose).

tanner, fon1223 I credited your accounts !
Thank you for the free bits, I tried to bet and it's good. Aside from 3d design you can also put some animation, to make it really like the typical game + your idea of moving the icon to the other one. That would be so much fun Cheesy Waiting for the V2.

You might also want to put the min - max bet amount for the users to be informed. Another thing, having a history of activity, especially of the deposit and withdrawal is very important imo. It will help the user track if the activity is failed, processing, or already went through. Smiley
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:58:20 AM

I have a suggestion for you, OP. You could implement a game mode called rock paper scissors lizard spock (RPSLS). Basically the same as RPS but has a smaller chance of having a draw.

Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:47:34 AM

it seems to be like a great idea, but too sad that there are not much users on this site, I tried to signup but then I discovered the 1 online label which was a pretty upset.

You should try to promote your website so you can have more users, before someone uses your idea to make something even cooler.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:01:55 AM

Haven't seen any user online so no way to try game. PvP game is nice concept however every new site struggle to get users online to play. Haven't you thought about adding feature like users can play against probably fair script, i think this can be added easily and also don't forget to give a way to verify those results.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:22:01 AM

Haven't seen any user online so no way to try game. PvP game is nice concept however every new site struggle to get users online to play. Haven't you thought about adding feature like users can play against probably fair script, i think this can be added easily and also don't forget to give a way to verify those results.

Thats the main problem of a pvp based game, hard to get enough players to play at the same time. Most people do not like to wait just for playing a game, your suggestion is good enough. When there is a bot, then players will not need to wait other players for long time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:27:22 AM

Thats the main problem of a pvp based game, hard to get enough players to play at the same time. Most people do not like to wait just for playing a game, your suggestion is good enough. When there is a bot, then players will not need to wait other players for long time.

Yes that's right, the only problem, that if the site adds a bot then it loses his Peer2Peer betting nature, which is the main concept here.
I think that it is not that hard to get around 20-30 people to use the site by putting a kind of promotion(bet 0.01 and get 0.01 free) or something like that, which can attract a lot of new users, or simply a nice advertising could do the work as well, its pretty sad that they worked hard for setting up the site and it ends up without any users.
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 09:30:26 AM

Hello, my name is Sweeet. I have set out into this journey in which I would go to this forum and ask one question. One man with one dream and only one question. What is that question you might ask? I like the idea of rock paper scissors gambling, although how can you gain a significant advantage over your opponent? Thank you and goodbye
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:50:26 AM

Well look like there are a lot of people who are willing to play your site. I do really want to play but then i realize that there is no players around. Advertising is necessary to receive notice from people here. Good luck bro
Username: lol3c
sven2 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:47:55 PM

Hi guys,

I'm sorry I wasn't here and on the site/chat since yesterday, I missed out a lot of games Sad
So bad I don't have enough time to implement everything I want this weekend.. but after taking into account comments (and myself Smiley ), I made some changes on the site:

- Players have now 15 seconds to play instead of 20 seconds

- To prevent/minimize disconnections issues, at the end of these 15 seconds, if you didn't make your choice, a random choice is made. So even with disconnection issues you can win.
I made this choice but can change the way it works if more players prefer the old way (after the 20 seconds the player lose the bet)

- I added a F.A.Q (icon FAQ next to cashier on the top of the page)

- Show playing games on the board.
Until know, playing games where hidden from this page, I decided to show them, I think this is more attractive (for now, you cannot watch the other players playing game itself, but at least you can see that something happen.. I'll try to implement quickly this feature as well).

- Other little changes like sounds and favicon effects on chat message...

In the coming 2 days, you'll see more infos about the game directly on the login page, I'll also make design changes on the chat and other elements on the home page.
One of my next update will be the "redesign" of the chat and other things, maybe tomorrow or Monday !
Some other change in a near future:
- handle history (games/bets & deposit/withdraws)
- handle user account
- promoting the site by different way

You may need to clear your browser cache to see the changes.

sven2 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:44:19 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 02:15:35 AM by sven2

HI Smiley

I was excited with the title too,unfortunately didn't get a taste of it.
Sorry ! Now I'm here to fight you, you can come lol

Really like the design,very sleek! What have you used for front-end if I may ask ? Looks like Material-UI.
Thank you very much ! I'm not really good at design lol but yes my inspiration was the material design google specs.
I didn't used any CSS framework/library for the theme itself but just for the table (I used DataTables and their material design theme). Yes I hope it look like material Undecided  Grin

If you could add faucet or deposit a few sats for first time players,that would be great.
Good Idea, I didn't think about sats, I'll try to do something like that !

Neat site, glad you're giving out some free bitcoins for people to test your site!
One of my suggestions would to make the text that shows your balance bigger, so it's easier to keep track of. Good luck!
Thank you ! I appreciate. Ok I take note of your remark Smiley

Thank you for the free bits, I tried to bet and it's good. Aside from 3d design you can also put some animation, to make it really like the typical game + your idea of moving the icon to the other one. That would be so much fun Cheesy Waiting for the V2.
You're welcome Smiley
Ahaha cheesy waiting yes I would love to add animation this is in the plans too  Roll Eyes

You might also want to put the min - max bet amount for the users to be informed. Another thing, having a history of activity, especially of the deposit and withdrawal is very important imo. It will help the user track if the activity is failed, processing, or already went through. Smiley
Thanks for your interesting comments !
I just added min/max for bet and rounds Smiley History next ! I would like to add more details about games habits/patterns for each player, that you can compare your results with other, your average won etc.

I have a suggestion for you, OP. You could implement a game mode called rock paper scissors lizard spock (RPSLS). Basically the same as RPS but has a smaller chance of having a draw.
Ho yes I know this game I already thought about it, maybe one day Smiley

it seems to be like a great idea, but too sad that there are not much users on this site, I tried to signup but then I discovered the 1 online label which was a pretty upset.

You should try to promote your website so you can have more users, before someone uses your idea to make something even cooler.

Yeah I'm sorry about that, next time you can try to come a few hours later, I've notice that  there is more traffic in the evening (GMT) If you come back I'll be there at least Smiley
I Hope players will like the futures updates !
Thanks for the advice

Yes that's right, the only problem, that if the site adds a bot then it loses his Peer2Peer betting nature, which is the main concept here.
I think that it is not that hard to get around 20-30 people to use the site by putting a kind of promotion(bet 0.01 and get 0.01 free) or something like that, which can attract a lot of new users, or simply a nice advertising could do the work as well, its pretty sad that they worked hard for setting up the site and it ends up without any users.

Thank you very much for your interest ! I take note of all your remarks. After adding the last functionalities I'm going to focus on promot and If I have to, create a bot maybe Smiley

Hello, my name is Sweeet. I have set out into this journey in which I would go to this forum and ask one question. One man with one dream and only one question. What is that question you might ask? I like the idea of rock paper scissors gambling, although how can you gain a significant advantage over your opponent? Thank you and goodbye
To gain advantage over your opponent you have to pay attention to each of his choices.
Let's say for example that you noticed that each time your opponent lose with the scissors, he's next choice is the rock, you can use this information to your game.

Well look like there are a lot of people who are willing to play your site. I do really want to play but then i realize that there is no players around. Advertising is necessary to receive notice from people here. Good luck bro
I swear next time there will be people lol  Cheesy
Thanks man !
I credited your account Wink

I credited account of patatas, ronnie, radke, Superhit3ch too.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:03:46 AM

Nice idea you have , for me it's really "unique" game for the newcomers sites nowadays and that's PvP you're really good.
But as have been stated it's lack of recently active players playing on your site , maybe playing against the bot would be a good idea and add some features like faucet bet (for sure , this can be claimed after your balances is zero for avoid faucet abuser).

I want to try , sulendra12

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:14:22 AM

add some features like faucet bet (for sure , this can be claimed after your balances is zero for avoid faucet abuser).

Faucet that can be claimed just after your balance is zero without time frame limitation is potential to be abused. Especially this is pvp based game, people can easily create 2 accounts or more then claim the faucet to play with faucet to collect it in one of the accounts then withdraw it. Do you think that it is good for them? No..

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:33:48 AM

I swear next time there will be people lol  Cheesy
Thanks man !

Thanks. Still waiting for your giveaway to try your game. The site is currently more active than yesterday. This is a remarkable change here. HOpe you will have more players
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:17:35 AM

Thanks man !

Thanks. Still waiting for your giveaway to try your game. The site is currently more active than yesterday. This is a remarkable change here. HOpe you will have more players

i think the giveaway is for first twenty users will get 0.001 btc as mention in first page of the thread and althought that, we can only hope that we can get another giveaway to start the games.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sven2 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:22:04 AM

Thanks man !

Oups I'm sorry I think I forgot you  Shocked Smiley
Thanks a lot !
Now it's updated !

Nice idea you have , for me it's really "unique" game for the newcomers sites nowadays and that's PvP you're really good.
But as have been stated it's lack of recently active players playing on your site , maybe playing against the bot would be a good idea and add some features like faucet bet (for sure , this can be claimed after your balances is zero for avoid faucet abuser).

I want to try , sulendra12

Now you can Smiley and there is a little more players than yesterday
But I hope It will continue growing !

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: