Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Action-gamble.com - Multiplayer rock paper scissors  (Read 15492 times)
sven2 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:59:10 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 09:53:18 PM by sven2

Hi,

Good to hear that. I'm loving the game and waiting to see some rush on the site very soon. You should start advertising the site in different places spending a little money so that your site gets a little popular and then it will automatically get users once it gets some regular users. Right now there aren't a lot of users who visit the site so often except some of us who are online whenever we get to the computer.
Thank you a lot for your interest !
about advertising, on wich places are you thinking about?
See you on the tables !

Edit: 10 players online right now, time to play  Cool

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sven2 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:43:33 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 09:56:34 PM by sven2

Hi,

New top free players results: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1762570
In a few days, a new bonus will replace this top free players bonus (I hope) -> free tournaments to win bitcoins.
New giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1799298
And again, there is more than 10 players online right now Wink

sven2 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:16:31 AM

Hi,

New features:
- Referal link
- High stakes display

New giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802357

More info on Action Gamble  Grin

Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:05:16 AM

Hi dev.

I like your site but i can't figure out where to click to see my game history.... I've read the faq, and it says to click on something on the top right... i've clicked on almost everything there but nothing happens.

Maybe my browser is not showing something? I'm using Google Chrome.

Thanks
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:34:24 AM

Hi,

New features:
- Referal link
- High stakes display

New giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802357

More info on Action Gamble  Grin

How much is the affiliate commission though? Smiley

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
sven2 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:56:05 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 07:20:52 PM by sven2

Hi dev.

Hi human  Roll Eyes

I like your site but i can't figure out where to click to see my game history.... I've read the faq, and it says to click on something on the top right... i've clicked on almost everything there but nothing happens.

Maybe my browser is not showing something? I'm using Google Chrome.

Thanks

You have to click on the statistics, it's a "little box" (like the "top 3 player box") that you can see only when you already played games.
This box is displayed only on the board (when you are connected but not playing). You can see a badge icon and a sum icon on it with data about your history.
On desktop it's displayed on the top right (under the top white bar - under the bitcoin price index).
On mobile it's on the top of the page, centered, under the top white bar.
You may have to clear your browser cache to be up to date because of recent updates. let me know if it works for you now Smiley

-snipped-
How much is the affiliate commission though? Smiley

Hi, good question Smiley because I don't know yet how I will set rules about this commission as I wont be able to give a % of any deposit.
For now let's say I'll give originial player 10% of your friends deposit with a maximum bonus of 0.005 btc.
Affiliated player have to play with it, and I'm not talking about a few matches with a few value of his balance.
And of course players that playing matches against themself won't be able to claim this bonus.
So for example if your friend deposit 0.01 btc and play, you'll get 0.001 btc.
if he deposit 0.1 btc you'll get 0.005 btc, because it's the maximum bonus  Tongue
What do you think about these rules?
I may change that later for a degressive percentage or something...

Dice-Bet

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Dice-Bet.com | BTC, ETH, LTC | 0.7% HE | Invest

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 11:25:25 AM

Ok this game has just appeared in my gambling radar! How cool!!

sven2 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:02:58 PM

Hi,

For the next update, I'm thinking about adding some sort of tournaments, with the ability to choose buy-in, number of opponents, turbo mode when creating the game.
You'll have heads-up and sit-n-go, separated.
I think I'll change the design of home at the same time (on all devices), I mean rethink position of all elements, including latest match display, current bonus and latest updates, maybe with tabs or something like this.
It may take a few days to code, I'll keep you updated !

New giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1805920

Ok this game has just appeared in my gambling radar! How cool!!

Ahah nice thank you ! Come to play I just gave you a few satoshis  Wink

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:50:26 AM

That's a nice idea @sven2. Buy in is common in pvp games so that's good. The site seems to have an active players already. I enjoy playing there and leaving some game when I'm away. I made a little profit, have been lucky this time imo.  Cheesy Good luck to your future plans
sven2 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:21:14 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 09:24:10 AM by sven2

Hi,

Now you can see a new display for matches on the home page (matches table):
-  I added a "state" column (OPEN or RUNNING)
-  Existing "player" column  renamed "player(s)", the username of the second player is now displayed when the match is running.
This should be sweet and nice on all devices. Let me know what you think about it, thank you !
I also added the choice between heads up and sit and go on the "match creation form", but this feature is not available yet, I'll give you more info about this in a few days  Grin

That's a nice idea @sven2. Buy in is common in pvp games so that's good. The site seems to have an active players already. I enjoy playing there and leaving some game when I'm away. I made a little profit, have been lucky this time imo.  Cheesy Good luck to your future plans
Thank you man ! These type of comments really help me !
See you on the tables Cheesy

sven2 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:55:10 PM

Hi,

To keep you up to date: I'm still working on tournaments/sit and go implementation, It takes more time that I thought but it's going well Grin
I'm happy to see the same players everyday, these are the firsts "regulars" and hopefully the beginning of an nice gambling community Tongue
New giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1814881

Tournaments should be ready soon !
See ya

freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:42:09 AM

the bonus reward is one time  for account or after 0 balance i can get the bonus reward again??
nueng29

Activity: 1
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:31:23 AM

username is nueng
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:16:16 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 01:27:23 PM by MillionsBTCdev

Hi,

To keep you up to date: I'm still working on tournaments/sit and go implementation, It takes more time that I thought but it's going well Grin
I'm happy to see the same players everyday, these are the firsts "regulars" and hopefully the beginning of an nice gambling community Tongue
New giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1814881

Tournaments should be ready soon !
See ya

Hey there,

Just visited your site and it is looking good!

There is a security bug i found and im going to state it in public so your players will be aware of it.

On your Chat, on your websocket connection, you dont provide any kind of authentication when connecting to your chat. Therefor, anyone with some knowledge on websockets can easily connect and use someone else name and impersonate someone else.
Your websocket connection only uses this parameters to connect:
Code:
["adduser",{"username":"unibtc","color":"#410093"}]
So i can easily change the username to someone else and ill be connected as that person and chat as that person.

Will keep reviewing and will report if there is anything else i can find.

Cheers!
-Uni

-Edit-
Minor bug:
Being able to create a game with negative rounds.

sven2 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:20:34 AM

Hey,

-snipped-

Thank you man, really ! Everything should be fixed now Smiley
new giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820151

sven2 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:58:40 AM

Hey,

Thanks to MillionsBTCdev's help, I improved security on withdraw, games and chat.
Also, I fixed creation match issues, disabled emoji in chat for now for security reasons, added XSS protection and other security things..
that's why tournaments are not available yet but this is coming Smiley

sven2 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:48:08 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 01:17:34 PM by sven2

Hi

Action-gamble today's update Smiley

Fixes:
- when playing against an offline opponent, sometimes, the round was not display (you had to reload), now it's ok
- on click on "return to games" link, sometimes, the home wasn't shown properly (you had to reload), now it's ok
- when you lost a real money game, sometimes "you lost 0 btc" was display at the end of the match, now its ok

New:
- more details on new matches notification -> the creator username and the bet value. I also improved notification closing animation
- a loader on withdraw (when you click on withdraw )
- a loader the game (when you click on a choice, before the timer display)
- more security on realtime data communications
- you can toggle the display of the creation game form by clicking on his title
- a note on the game history that tell you that you can click on a game for more details Smiley
- I disabled game shortcuts when you're on writing on the chat ^^
- other minor stuffs (an icon for the creation game form, changed header icon positions, added informative notifications...)

Next things:
- fix timer offset: sometimes there is a small difference on timer starting value depending on OS and maybe other things, I have to look at this
- finish tournament implementation (paused due to security fixes)
- make the site faster
- add animations when match start/end and when a new round is displayed
- play against the house & invest to be the house
- try to be provably fair
- update design, add promos...

ps: new giveaway : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1822781

sven2 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:51:46 AM

Hi,

Action-gamble today's update Smiley

New:
- more privacy/security on socket requests/events

Fixes:
- On the game, sometimes, timer starting value was different depending on your OS or other things, now it's ok.
- On the game, last second choices (second user make his choice when timer is 1) were not taken into account, now it's ok !
- On the home, on the latest matches display, the "X time ago" was depending on the date of the creation of the match instead of the date of when it was played. Sometimes your latest matches wasn't shown because the game you joined was created the day before for example. Now it's ok.
- On cashier, available amount is now updated on withdraw Smiley

See you soon

jazzhandzer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Howdy!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:34:25 AM

Does the new giveaway link work?  I get:  "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. "
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:46:43 AM

Thank you ill try this later its nice good game i hope i can win and payout a lot of satoshi . its very different in other gambling like dice or card this is one of awesome gambling site because its fun and action like playing game in android or pc and the most i like is the price hehe but yes its hard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: