Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Sr or Hero Account !  (Read 777 times)
Spufa (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:07:07 PM

I'm looking for Sr or Hero account !
Please send me pm with offers ! (account details,potential bans or loans,do you have signature etc...)
Spufa (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:16:04 AM

bump !
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:56:49 AM

can you tell use what is the purpose of buying accounts? you want to use account only for signature campaign or you need that to run some kind of service, tradding, buying selling etc?

Honestly speaking I suggest you do not buy accounts.. buying accounts encourage account farming and these account farmers make the forum a bad place.
Spufa (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:46:53 PM

can you tell use what is the purpose of buying accounts? you want to use account only for signature campaign or you need that to run some kind of service, tradding, buying selling etc?

Honestly speaking I suggest you do not buy accounts.. buying accounts encourage account farming and these account farmers make the forum a bad place.
Mostly for sig campaign...
hellomolly

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:56:00 PM

How much are you willing to pay for a hero member?
Spufa (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:24:45 PM

How much are you willing to pay for a hero member?
All depends on account details, if you can provide signed message etc... PM me your stuff and i'll offer you my price
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: