Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam by spectrocoin of 100 BTC  (Read 10497 times)
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:07:47 PM

If in the first case user disapper it may mean that something is wrong with his  truthfulness

But in this case user want cooperate and show all documents.
It will be easiest when Spectrocoin confirm that this user have account with 100 BTC or not.
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 06:13:09 PM

Wrong: user doesnt show all documents, have a look at what he posted and please read the entire topic if you really want to be helpful

It will be easiest when Spectrocoin confirm that this user have account with 100 BTC or not.

Spectro already confirmed that user DOES NOT have account with 100 BTC, this is why we are trying to help OP asking him to post undoubtful evidences.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
rancidgash

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:23:23 PM

Wrong: user doesnt show all documents, have a look at what he posted and please read the entire topic if you really want to be helpful

Spectro already confirmed that user DOES NOT have account with 100 BTC, this is why we are trying to help OP asking him to post undoubtful evidences.

I'm sorry if I bring confusion .. but I read the entire thread, and:
The user post here, what he have:
Tax settlement from 2015 - how you want to verify if it is real?
Gives transactions ID - how we can confirm that transactions goes to his Spectrocoin account? We all know that such services acts as a mixers ..

Both of these informations can confirm or deny Spetrocoin. If Spectrocoin denies it, the only solution for this user will be hire a lawyer and set up a civil case.
Rastaways (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:25:47 PM

Doesnt say you had 100BTC on that account

Same as above: this doesnt say anything

It doesnt demonstrate the sender address is your and the receiving address is your spectro account.

You keep ignoring very important posts from people that wanna help you but with yoru behaviour you are just feeding signature spammers and people are almost getting tired to even read this topic. Please if you really want this community to help you against spectrocoin, stop bullshits, start to post what you been asked or at this point...get the FUD out of here and lock this topic.

PS: below one of the post you ignored and it is indeed what you MUST do
To the OP:

I didn't see evidence of the "100 btcs" on your scans or evidence that you are the owner of the addresses you posted or that the end addresses are Spectrocoin ones.

You post a scan of the balance of your account and, also if you lost access to it and you don't have a previous scan of your balance, post evidence that the bitcoin addresses are spectrocoin's addresses.

Actually, after losing some time, the main transfer of 40 btcs sent to 13DXgLGUjAeATptpCowj9ZnXB6SrwLvN78 was moved (as usual on exchanges and wallets online) to the final address of https://blockchain.info/address/1KPbWe5biV3uUSMU7hTDjwZXszQKxDMNSa

Well, this final address doesn't seem to be a Spectrocoin address, but an address involved recently on a scam:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/hackers-strip-nigerian-exchange-of-15000-worth-of-bitcoins

So, you have presented no evidence of your 100btcs.

Post evidence that 1FJ4dFPxchnMqFS1sJo38Px5qJjcPKV6Pa, 16tLXCGSjmamvfWdJdvvwWo2SaPJWkRG8m, 1BUSB22Qv9vC6EAiCJ1C2vjbrAv5bdF3oA or 13DXgLGUjAeATptpCowj9ZnXB6SrwLvN78 are Spectrocoin addresses and the source addresses are yours or I won't lose more time with this.
Below is the screen of those addresses are posted which I send Bitcoin from my circle account to my spectrocoin  and also I didn't know spectrocoin will lock my account so I do I make screenshots with 100 BTC in

http://imgur.com/vbprpI1
Rastaways (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:34:49 PM

Gives transactions ID - how we can confirm that transactions goes to his Spectrocoin account? We all know that such services acts as a mixers ..

Both of these informations can confirm or deny Spetrocoin. If Spectrocoin denies it, the only solution for this user will be hire a lawyer and set up a civil case.
Since spectrocoin locked my account contains 100 BTC now they said I don't have account and also they also said I need verification they are confused here is my login godspowerrasta@yahoo.com and my pass is arsenal9 I'm giving it out because I have nothing to lose because I'm in pain of my 100 Bitcoins been locked anyone can login and confirm that my account is locked
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 06:38:30 PM

Below is the screen of those addresses are posted which I send Bitcoin from my circle account to my spectrocoin  and also I didn't know spectrocoin will lock my account so I do I make screenshots with 100 BTC in

That's a bit better you almost demonstrated those addresses are your. To fully demonstrate it, you should sign a message from them because as someone already told you, a picture can be easily photoshopped, up to you bro, we giving you suggestions here because we all know how hard is to mess and fight against shit-banks...

Now this bro:
Actually, after losing some time, the main transfer of 40 btcs sent to 13DXgLGUjAeATptpCowj9ZnXB6SrwLvN78 was moved (as usual on exchanges and wallets online) to the final address of https://blockchain.info/address/1KPbWe5biV3uUSMU7hTDjwZXszQKxDMNSa

Well, this final address doesn't seem to be a Spectrocoin address, but an address involved recently on a scam:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/hackers-strip-nigerian-exchange-of-15000-worth-of-bitcoins

Did you send 40BTC to that nigerian exchange or to spectro? The transaction id shows you (if you are the real owner of that address) sent to that nigerian exchange.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Rastaways (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:39:32 PM

Since spectrocoin locked my account contains 100 BTC now they said I don't have account and also they also said I need verification they are confused here is my login godspowerrasta@yahoo.com and my pass is arsenal9 I'm giving it out because I have nothing to lose because I'm in pain of my 100 Bitcoins been locked anyone can login and confirm that my account is locked
I also post conversations between me and spectrocoin using screenshots if I don't have an account that contains 100 BTC why would they lock my account they locked because I wanted to use the Bitcoins and also they said on this forum that they need verification documents that why they locked. Right now spectrocoin said different things because they are using my 100 btc for business since they are very poor company if they are not poor they will open my account and allow me access to my Bitcoins
Rastaways (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:42:22 PM

That's a bit better you almost demonstrated those addresses are your. To fully demonstrate it, you should sign a message from them because as someone already told you, a picture can be easily photoshopped, up to you bro, we giving you suggestions here because we all know how hard is to mess and fight against shit-banks...

Now this bro:

Did you send 40BTC to that nigerian exchange or to spectro? The transaction id shows you (if you are the real owner of that address) sent to that nigerian exchange.
I posted 4 transactions I made the same day I send BTC to my spectrocoin account 3 are for spectrocoin while the 40 BTC are for exchange to Nigeria  I made those are the hash I can so I posted everything
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 06:43:37 PM

my login godspowerrasta@yahoo.com and my pass is XXXXXXXX I'm giving it out because I have nothing to lose because I'm in pain of my 100 Bitcoins been locked anyone can login and confirm that my account is locked

DELETE IMMEDIATELY THAT FUCKING PASSWORD!!!!!!!! BY NOW ON EVERYONE CAN TRY TO LOGIN AND WAIT THEY UNLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT AND STEAL YOU 100BTC?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU LOOSING YOUR MIND?Huh? ADD TO THE LIST FOR SPECTROCOIN: RESET MY PASSOWRD BEFORE TO UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I BEEN STUPID

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Rastaways (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:44:32 PM

Now this bro:

I posted 4 transactions I made the same day I send BTC to my spectrocoin account 3 are for spectrocoin while the 40 BTC are for exchange to Nigeria  I made those are the hash I can so I posted everything
Below is some of my transactions I made to spectrocoin accounts

https://blockchain.info/address/1H7GgEqaFTrdPe9BaCk3SAH48ayg81opBo

https://blockchain.info/address/1BUSB22Qv9vC6EAiCJ1C2vjbrAv5bdF3oA

https://blockchain.info/address/1FJ4dFPxchnMqFS1sJo38Px5qJjcPKV6Pa

rancidgash

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:03:56 PM

my login godspowerrasta@yahoo.com and my pass is XXXXXXXX I'm giving it out because I have nothing to lose because I'm in pain of my 100 Bitcoins been locked anyone can login and confirm that my account is locked

DELETE IMMEDIATELY THAT FUCKING PASSWORD!!!!!!!! BY NOW ON EVERYONE CAN TRY TO LOGIN AND WAIT THEY UNLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT AND STEAL YOU 100BTC?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU LOOSING YOUR MIND?Huh? ADD TO THE LIST FOR SPECTROCOIN: RESET MY PASSOWRD BEFORE TO UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I BEEN STUPID

I have nothing until spectrocoin unlocked my account I want everyone to login and see for themselves that my account is locked and spectrocoin is doing nothing my account is protected with extra security text code to my number that to spectrocoin for that and that why I used them because I feel they were secure so my Bitcoins can't be steal with just my login

Don't be silly! If Spectrocoin unlock your account when you sleep, or you will not be online, anyone can withdraw all what you have! And then you can blame only yourself!
Do as wrote Gunthar - ask to change the password before unlocking your account!
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:09:10 AM

I have nothing until spectrocoin unlocked my account I want everyone to login and see for themselves that my account is locked and spectrocoin is doing nothing my account is protected with extra security text code to my number that to spectrocoin for that and that why I used them because I feel they were secure so my Bitcoins can't be steal with just my login

Don't be silly! If Spectrocoin unlock your account when you sleep, or you will not be online, anyone can withdraw all what you have! And then you can blame only yourself!

They won't even reply me because they ignore emails and chat and they have blocked my godspowerrasta@yahoo.com
There is no hope that they will unlock your account unless pressure is put from the community.

In order for the community to help you need to provide a signed message to prove that you own those addresses.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:19:26 AM

They won't even reply me because they ignore emails and chat and they have blocked my godspowerrasta@yahoo.com
There is no hope that they will unlock your account unless pressure is put from the community.

In order for the community to help you need to provide a signed message to prove that you own those addresses.
Well spectrocoin has testify that they have my account and Bitcoins and they need verification which I had already verified my account this forum is see those comments from spectrocoin and also spectrocoin has disappeared meanwhile the image below contain those addresses the 3 of the associated with my spectrocoin since I sent some of those Bitcoins from my circle account
Since you cannot sign a message from Circle we cannot be sure that the transaction is yours.

Did you send any bitcoins to Spectrocoin from a wallet where you can sign a message?
^^ Please don't ignore this question. Its the most important one and you have been ignoring it.
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 09:22:01 AM

Well spectrocoin has testify that they have my account and Bitcoins and they need verification which I had already verified my account this forum is see those comments from spectrocoin and also spectrocoin has disappeared meanwhile the image below contain those addresses the 3 of the associated with my spectrocoin since I sent some of those Bitcoins from my circle account
You aint helping yourself, ya know? Spectrocoin said they have your account but your account wasnt 100BTC.
Delaying to provide what this community is asking you since days, is only adding shady thoughts about your account. Please provide what you been asked or i guess this community will get tired soon to try help you

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Rastaways (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:33:34 AM

You aint helping yourself, ya know? Spectrocoin said they have your account but your account wasnt 100BTC.
Delaying to provide what this community is asking you since days, is only adding shady thoughts about your account. Please provide what you been asked or i guess this community will get tired soon to try help you

What do you mean sign message ? Spectrocoin never said I don't have 100 BTC or are you a representative of spectrocoin because spectrocoin can buy anyone with the share of the 100 BTC let spectrocoin speak for themselves I consider this lost since spectrocoin don't want to do anything about it
Rastaways (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:36:17 AM

What do you mean sign message ? Spectrocoin never said I don't have 100 BTC or are you a representative of spectrocoin because spectrocoin can buy anyone with the share of the 100 BTC let spectrocoin speak for themselves I consider this lost since spectrocoin don't want to do anything about it
Bitcoin community is about the true and if you think you can ask for unnecessary demand while spectrocoin is quiet that means spectrocoin is working under ground here but the true is clear
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 11:01:23 AM

Spectrocoin never said I don't have 100 BTC or are you a representative of spectrocoin because spectrocoin can buy anyone with the share of the 100 BTC let spectrocoin speak for themselves

Are you retard or what?

There was no such funds.

Stop accusing who is trying to help u dude and provide what u been asked SO TO PUT THIS COMMUNITY IN THE POSITION TO HELP YOU

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Rastaways (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:45:30 AM

Spectrocoin never said I don't have 100 BTC or are you a representative of spectrocoin because spectrocoin can buy anyone with the share of the 100 BTC let spectrocoin speak for themselves

Are you retard or what?

There was no such funds.

Stop accusing who is trying to help u dude and provide what u been asked SO TO PUT THIS COMMUNITY IN THE POSITION TO HELP YOU
Thanks for trying to help me and also spectrocoin has been running from all the forum. Spectrocoin ran from Bitcoin.com forum because of me and my account was locked because I wanted to make use of my Bitcoins but spectrocoin won't get away with it. If he said there is no such funds those address that are linked to spectrocoin and also I feel the community will help me if they ask spectrocoin to release my account but no one is questioning spectrocoin but me and also I have been writing to spectrocoin for about 9 months
If I don't have such fund it will be waste of time me coming here or writing them or why would they blocked my account or ask me for tax return don't you see email exchange I had with spectrocoin
Rastaways (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:50:16 AM

Are you retard or what?

There was no such funds.

This is not trying to help me spectrocoin has my account locked with 100 BTC but if they like they can remove the 100 BTC that is what I'm waiting for because I'm planning on big law suit again them if they dare remove any Bitcoins from my account as I still have all my email conversations with them. So I'm not giving up if this community can't help me I will definitely go to Lithuania to fight for my Bitcoins myself because I think spectrocoin is using someone else to work here
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:32:20 PM

Are you retard or what?

There was no such funds.

This is not trying to help me spectrocoin has my account locked with 100 BTC but if they like they can remove the 100 BTC that is what I'm waiting for because I'm planning on big law suit again them if they dare remove any Bitcoins from my account as I still have all my email conversations with them. So I'm not giving up if this community can't help me I will definitely go to Lithuania to fight for my Bitcoins myself because I think spectrocoin is using someone else to work here
This community can help you in your fight against Spectrocoin but first you need to provide some solid proof that cannot be disputed.

You can read more about signed messages here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: