Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam by spectrocoin of 100 BTC  (Read 10496 times)
Rastaways (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:12:58 PM

We say we do not own him anything.

it is "owe" scumbag.
They are not ready to let the Bitcoins go because if they do the company will collapse please stop using spectrocoin they are group of hackers and fraud unlesss they return my account and 100btc because they try to hack my emails address today so they can have control of all the evidence I have again them
You both failing here, so it is better you really start your lawsuit.
@op: you been repeating forever "omg they stolen me 100btc" without giving the opportunity to this community to help you. Everything you been asked from us (FOR YOUR GOOD), has been ignored and the only thing you were able to repeat over and over is "omg they stolen me 100BTC", until everyone here got tired to even answer to this thread. Do us all a favour: lock this topic and take them to court (or elsewhere). We thank you for your confirmation about that shady company called spectro-shit.

@spectro-shit: doesnt matter how much he "owns" on his account, you confirmed your very unprofessional attitude. To this community 0.001 BTC or 100 BTC have the same value when it comes to TRUST and RESPECT toward any of us. Whoever is your community manager, they suck and they "owe" us a professional and transparent clarification over this issue and this other one https://archive.is/QUAuc
Companies like your are not contributing to bitcoin growth not, at this point, they are contributing at this forum with constructive behaviour.

Have a nice day you both, like others did, this is the last time i write in this thread (but propably this is what spectro wants...think about it OP)
~Gun

There have been a number of cases in this forum, where clients have asked us for a refund or etc and we were very straightforward to solve these issues, but differently from this case they actually had a balance at our company. However, this "OP is a special case". To be honest we do not know how to react to somebody who blackmail us in all possible ways from trying to curse us (seriously) to trying to say that we have hacked the internet.

It is the desperation of someone you locked 100btc (or 0.001btc) and you as a service company of this community, should be able to handle it. You been asked too many times already to CLARIFY what is OP account balance (so we could understand who is the fucking liar here). You put up excuses about a fucking privacy that has no point right here and right now (differently by the issue that Vod reported in your trust).
Everyone asked you that, OP asked you that (which is clearly NOT worried by his privacy and GAVE YOU PERMISSION to say it in public because he is desperate by his lost of 100btc/0.001btc).
Privacy? Let's talk about money here dude: OP says he "owns" 100BTC, you say he doesnt. So let this community help YOU instead: how much is OP account balance?

It has a point as the OP could get us in trouble for revealing his private information (as we even cannot be sure, that OP is the owner of the account as even the forum account was created only to discredit us) as it is against the law, especially when he wants to have a lawsuit for an imanginary balance... We respect privacy of our clients and we will never ever reveal their information. I could imagine PayPal revealing their clients information on the public forum.

I confirm: scumbag.

You are not PayPal but if spectrocoin is not releasing my 100 Btc maybe because I can't hire lawyer for the now because they have seized all my BTC in spectrocoin but the owner VytautasK I have is full names name and pics he will die and not enjoy my hard earn money be sure I won't forgive him if I can't get my Bitcoins I will use every means to kill him I swear

The only lawsuit which might result from this topic is for the threatening to kill.
I will be waiting for your lawsuit if you can even show your face but you will beg for my mercy I won't forgive you and also you don't have an address because they are fakes so I will be glad if you can file a lawsuit again
Me so I can see you or any lawyer that might represent you scammer I won't give up until I see you in Hell or less you give me my 100btc back
Come on lets act like grown ups here, Cursing and threatening isn't helping anyone at this point.

@OP: We want to help you resolve this but we cannot do so when you continue to ignore our requests(signed message).
I don't know how to signed message from circle

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 04:23:19 PM

Why should they lock the account when they could just freeze but let the users login to their account still. This spectrocoin is somewhat like what like what happened before in this scam https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713699.0

I wonder why these victims fall to these exchange when there are far better online wallet.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:52:32 PM

We say we do not own him anything.

it is "owe" scumbag.
They are not ready to let the Bitcoins go because if they do the company will collapse please stop using spectrocoin they are group of hackers and fraud unlesss they return my account and 100btc because they try to hack my emails address today so they can have control of all the evidence I have again them
You both failing here, so it is better you really start your lawsuit.
@op: you been repeating forever "omg they stolen me 100btc" without giving the opportunity to this community to help you. Everything you been asked from us (FOR YOUR GOOD), has been ignored and the only thing you were able to repeat over and over is "omg they stolen me 100BTC", until everyone here got tired to even answer to this thread. Do us all a favour: lock this topic and take them to court (or elsewhere). We thank you for your confirmation about that shady company called spectro-shit.

@spectro-shit: doesnt matter how much he "owns" on his account, you confirmed your very unprofessional attitude. To this community 0.001 BTC or 100 BTC have the same value when it comes to TRUST and RESPECT toward any of us. Whoever is your community manager, they suck and they "owe" us a professional and transparent clarification over this issue and this other one https://archive.is/QUAuc
Companies like your are not contributing to bitcoin growth not, at this point, they are contributing at this forum with constructive behaviour.

Have a nice day you both, like others did, this is the last time i write in this thread (but propably this is what spectro wants...think about it OP)
~Gun

There have been a number of cases in this forum, where clients have asked us for a refund or etc and we were very straightforward to solve these issues, but differently from this case they actually had a balance at our company. However, this "OP is a special case". To be honest we do not know how to react to somebody who blackmail us in all possible ways from trying to curse us (seriously) to trying to say that we have hacked the internet.

It is the desperation of someone you locked 100btc (or 0.001btc) and you as a service company of this community, should be able to handle it. You been asked too many times already to CLARIFY what is OP account balance (so we could understand who is the fucking liar here). You put up excuses about a fucking privacy that has no point right here and right now (differently by the issue that Vod reported in your trust).
Everyone asked you that, OP asked you that (which is clearly NOT worried by his privacy and GAVE YOU PERMISSION to say it in public because he is desperate by his lost of 100btc/0.001btc).
Privacy? Let's talk about money here dude: OP says he "owns" 100BTC, you say he doesnt. So let this community help YOU instead: how much is OP account balance?

It has a point as the OP could get us in trouble for revealing his private information (as we even cannot be sure, that OP is the owner of the account as even the forum account was created only to discredit us) as it is against the law, especially when he wants to have a lawsuit for an imanginary balance... We respect privacy of our clients and we will never ever reveal their information. I could imagine PayPal revealing their clients information on the public forum.

I confirm: scumbag.

You are not PayPal but if spectrocoin is not releasing my 100 Btc maybe because I can't hire lawyer for the now because they have seized all my BTC in spectrocoin but the owner VytautasK I have is full names name and pics he will die and not enjoy my hard earn money be sure I won't forgive him if I can't get my Bitcoins I will use every means to kill him I swear

The only lawsuit which might result from this topic is for the threatening to kill.
I will be waiting for your lawsuit if you can even show your face but you will beg for my mercy I won't forgive you and also you don't have an address because they are fakes so I will be glad if you can file a lawsuit again
Me so I can see you or any lawyer that might represent you scammer I won't give up until I see you in Hell or less you give me my 100btc back
Come on lets act like grown ups here, Cursing and threatening isn't helping anyone at this point.

@OP: We want to help you resolve this but we cannot do so when you continue to ignore our requests(signed message).
I don't know how to signed message from circle
Did you send all your 100BTC to Spectrocoin using your circle account?

You only provided proof for ~40BTC from circle.
Bittalker

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:56:29 PM

Op, with those ridiculous threats you just made spectrocoin manager a favor, since now he thinks you won't go to the authorities.

Remove those threats. You don't need money to go to the police. This is criminal fraud. An email will be enough.

You post passwords, threats, but not one evidence that those end addresses are from Spectrocoin.

However, on the other side, there is another person who also makes mistakes one after the other.

Clearly, the OP didn't fulfill the burden of evidence he had. He even said a transfer of 40 btcs was made to spectrocoin when the address isn't from spectrocoin.

But, thanks to spectrocoin manager mistakes, we can conclude a few things that point out for spectrocoin being a selective scam.

a) The OP is indeed a spectrocoin customer. The manager acknowledge this clearly.

b) The OP's account was blocked by spectrocoin.

c) Spectrocoin manager didn't even try to present any ground for blocking his account. He just denied his balance amount of 100 btcs.

d) Clearly, the OP has a balance at his account. We don't know how much.

e) The OP claimed his account was blocked when spectrocoin demanded him to present a tax declaration. I defied the manager to deny this. He didn't. It seems that spectrocoin indeed uses this pretext to block customers' accounts. At least in this case.

f) It seems the OP has a high amount at his account or spectrocoin wouldn't ask for any tax declaration.

g) The Op even presented a tax declaration. But his account is still blocked. The manager didn't even tried to justify this or the reason why he rejected the tax declaration.

I have enough evidence to qualify spectrocoin as a selective scammer.

Any customer with a high balance at spectrocoin is at a serious risk.

I just gave spectrocoin manager another negative feedback because of this thread.

I invite all members to do the same.

I have nothing against spectrocoin or its manager. But this looks like a scam at miles away.

I wrote the OP a message explaining what he can do to burn spectrocoin manager.
Rastaways (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:59:43 AM

Op, with those ridiculous threats you just made spectrocoin manager a favor, since now he thinks you won't go to the authorities.

Remove those threats. You don't need money to go to the police. This is criminal fraud. An email will be enough.

You post passwords, threats, but not one evidence that those end addresses are from Spectrocoin.

However, on the other side, there is another person who also makes mistakes one after the other.

Clearly, the OP didn't fulfill the burden of evidence he had. He even said a transfer of 40 btcs was made to spectrocoin when the address isn't from spectrocoin.

But, thanks to spectrocoin manager mistakes, we can conclude a few things that point out for spectrocoin being a selective scam.

a) The OP is indeed a spectrocoin customer. The manager acknowledge this clearly.

b) The OP's account was blocked by spectrocoin.

c) Spectrocoin manager didn't even try to present any ground for blocking his account. He just denied his balance amount of 100 btcs.

d) Clearly, the OP has a balance at his account. We don't know how much.

e) The OP claimed his account was blocked when spectrocoin demanded him to present a tax declaration. I defied the manager to deny this. He didn't. It seems that spectrocoin indeed uses this pretext to block customers' accounts. At least in this case.

f) It seems the OP has a high amount at his account or spectrocoin wouldn't ask for any tax declaration.

g) The Op even presented a tax declaration. But his account is still blocked. The manager didn't even tried to justify this or the reason why he rejected the tax declaration.

I have enough evidence to qualify spectrocoin as a selective scammer.

Any customer with a high balance at spectrocoin is at a serious risk.

I just gave spectrocoin manager another negative feedback because of this thread.

I invite all members to do the same.

I have nothing against spectrocoin or its manager. But this looks like a scam at miles away.

I wrote the OP a message explaining what he can do to burn spectrocoin manager.

i really need my Bitcoins ''this wicked from spectrocoin
Alert guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:50:43 AM

Scam Alert:

Bankera.com is a scam by serial scammer VytautasK.

Check Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: