Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How check, how someone is sending money via PayPal?  (Read 644 times)
dodgrad (OP)

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:08:06 PM

Hi,

I would like to ask more experienced users, where i can check how someone send me money via PayPal.
I mean if it was sended as Friends&family, or maybe as Goods&services. I was looking for informations like this, but i can not find this in transfer reports.

How i can check that?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:17:13 PM

where i can check how someone send me money via PayPal.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
dodgrad (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:07:33 PM

Hmm..?!  Roll Eyes What's that?

I have PayPal account, and i received payment from other person. I know how to use PayPal Smiley

My question is: How to check via what kind of subject was sended money to my account? (Friens&Family, Goods&Services)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:11:54 PM

Do You sell goods?

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection

dodgrad (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:14:49 PM

Do You sell goods?

Someone send me money via PayPal, and we have deal that he will send me this money as Friends&Family - without fees. Now i can see this transfer in my account, but i don't know how to check if he send this money as Friends&Family, or for example as Goods&Services..

Do you know how to check that?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:18:03 PM

I think, there must be a email attacked. Why you not send a question to this address?
And there is phone support for some questions too.

dodgrad (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:29:57 PM

I think, there must be a email attacked. Why you not send a question to this address?
And there is phone support for some questions too.

Smiley
I think we don't understand each other completly  Grin There is everything ok, no email attack, no hack, and probably no scam.

I just want to know which method of sending money use sender.
I can not deduce that from transaction details, and i don't know where this information can be..
It looks like, i have to trust that sender is telling me true, and he send it as Family&Friends.

Or maybe someone know how to check that?!?!?!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

i don't know where this information can be..

1 (888) 221-1161

hours:4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday; 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday

Are You in USA?

dodgrad (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:39:07 PM

i don't know where this information can be..

1 (888) 221-1161

hours:4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday; 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday

Are You in USA?

No, i'm in Europe, but i don't think i have to call to support to ask such basic information. It should know everyone who is trading in this thread.. or not?  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:11:55 PM

Usually, if you have a payment, the amount must be fit at the price.

If you will have "no return payment", the sender need to claim "gift" on the transfer.

I see, You have a lot of transfers if You are confused.

dodgrad (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:51:20 PM

Usually, if you have a payment, the amount must be fit at the price.

If you will have "no return payment", the sender need to claim "gift" on the transfer.

I see, You have a lot of transfers if You are confused.

To be honest, i have only one transfer in last time. I didn't use PayPal for quite long. Maybe something change in PayPal design.. Now everything looks easier for me, but i can not find this information. I can see only name of sender, his email, amount and fee. Nothing more.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:27:32 PM

Did you try in your dashboard because in my paypal i can it in my dash board and click it to see the who information about the transaction.And i think we are not the same design for paypal  just like i saw for some other paypal latest image out there is not the same as mine..
Try this check the activity above and check if you can see the transaction from sending and receiving. you can click it and check the information..
I hope it helps..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:23:21 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 08:57:16 PM by cashfairy

pp design has changed again in last few days
but u can figure it out in transaction history as fee is still noted
just compare fees what you see in history

example:
personal payment / gift  has  0.08$ fee per 15$ transfer and very low amounts have no fee
good and services have fee 0.35 + 3.4%  or something like that

zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 09:10:25 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 09:32:05 PM by zazarb

if you have only one transaction, just compare received amount with total balance
if you receive pp payment as f&f you will get full amount(sender pay fee) if as for good- balance will less(something 0.35 + 3.4%)
edit:
yes correct

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
dodgrad (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:23:32 PM

Thank you very much for your answers!!! Really! I almost give up!

Finally i understand much more, and probably thats the last question.
I will give you example:

Balance was $0.01
Came transfer $100.00

Now my balance is $100.01

So from your informations i can deduct that this transaction was sended only as Friends&Family?

Please, tell me that i understand this correct!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 01:52:38 AM

Thank you very much for your answers!!! Really! I almost give up!

Finally i understand much more, and probably thats the last question.
I will give you example:

Balance was $0.01
Came transfer $100.00

Now my balance is $100.01

So from your informations i can deduct that this transaction was sended only as Friends&Family?

Please, tell me that i understand this correct!
Yes, goods and services would usually charge a percentage fee along with a fixed fee.  If you received the full amount they sent, AFAIK, they sent via friends and family.
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:43:47 PM

yes friends and family is the only way you will get the full amount  someone sends you yes if you have 101 and only had 1 in your balance then yes it was friends and family so that how you was paid other information will be in the trans report.

the only other way you might not get the full amount if your were sent a payment from friend and family is if someone send you a payment from outside you  country like this example below

Sending or receiving money to/from friends and family outside the UK or other country  :
A small fee applies to cross-border payments, depending on where the sender and the recipient are based and how the payment is funded

hope this helps

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:20:01 AM

So here is what I have concluded after going through above posts :

1. RIP english : sended , seriously ?
2. It can be easily checked by transaction details.
3. Money sent as friends & family includes no fee (Invalid for cross country payments)
4. Money sent as goods and services charge some fix rate fee.
5. Paypal has now changed a bit which can be tracked down by their policy changes.
dodgrad (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:22:20 PM

Sorry for my english Smiley

I didn't know that the only way to understand if it is Friends&Family or Goods&Services is looking on fees or amount.

I thought somewhere is clear information about that.

Thank you everyone for all answers!

I close this topic.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..