Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does anybody realize that TRC and PPC are about to go off the charts?  (Read 6181 times)
spacegoat (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:40:13 AM

yep.  crazy rabbi

what was up with that spike have you ever seen anything like it before?  it said one TRC was sold for 1985 BRTC  that's insane

yeah baby yeah
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:43:33 AM

yep.  crazy rabbi

what was up with that spike have you ever seen anything like it before?  it said one TRC was sold for 1985 BRTC  that's insane

How much of a TRC was this? Was a whole TRC exchanged for 1985 BTC? If so that person just lost quarter of a million dollars, and probably commit suicide soon afterwards.

If someone bought 0.00001 TRC for that value, then they only lost 0.01985 BTC.
VforVictory

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:19:06 PM

TRC Difficulty was driven in to the ground, so it's not profitable anymore. PPC is falling, though.
No_2

Activity: 901
Merit: 1033

BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:24:14 PM

Can anyone tell me the maximum number of PPC that can be produced - or am I failing to understand something fundamental about the mechanics of PPC?

When did PPC and TRC start and how many have been minted so far?
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:29:33 PM

yep.  crazy rabbi

How much of a TRC was this? Was a whole TRC exchanged for 1985 BTC? If so that person just lost quarter of a million dollars, and probably commit suicide soon afterwards.

If someone bought 0.00001 TRC for that value, then they only lost 0.01985 BTC.

I think its a typo.

more or less retired.
FJBourne

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:48:04 PM

Anyone with TRC want to diversify? I'd like to trade 4k ppc for 3k trc

BTE- 8UvdysHU3HugiAGSWDn9hTvEbCe1kJmkZ5
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:01:24 PM

Anyone with TRC want to diversify? I'd like to trade 4k ppc for 3k trc

Well there are 9x times as many ppc then trc already in circulation, and assuming all things are equal about their future potential success. I think it would be more fair 444 TRC for 4k PPC.

more or less retired.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:09:52 PM

We need a sub forum below the alt currency called alt currency speculation.

What you should buy is WTF coins. They are the next ones taking off!

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
VforVictory

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:11:03 PM

Bytecoins, seriously.
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 02:22:35 PM

trade u 1 of my MehCoins for 1 of you WTFCoins

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:46:35 PM

trade u 1 of my MehCoins for 1 of you WTFCoins

No way, try 1000 of your MehCoins for 1 of mine. Specuation on WTFCoins will have it 10x the value of 1 BTC by the end of May.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
rayvellest

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 03:18:33 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2013, 03:58:20 PM by rayvellest

If you are going to invest in an upcoming coin, you should think of DevCoin most of all, as is already being traded over Vircurex and compared to other alternative currencies has a bottom price. This graph below shows how smart money is moving into the currency as of now...

There's no way you'll lose money getting so early on the boat of a new crypto-currency, visit Vircurex here with my affiliate link, or here without it.

I appreciate if you use the affiliate link, so thanks for that! Smiley

medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 03:24:53 PM

Or you can just use my code https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=656-6958   

656-6958

Or anyone elses code on the site.  It helps me and it helps you, hence this post.

Brilliant marketing
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:15:59 PM

The plot thickens... possible panic buy coming on Terracoins in the next couple of hours.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=168116.0

and0r

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:56:38 PM

nobody listen to PPC/teracoin shills
its all just to divert attention from btc/ltc

gb2yourcaves
Vorbane

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:20:02 PM

Can anyone tell me the maximum number of PPC that can be produced - or am I failing to understand something fundamental about the mechanics of PPC?

When did PPC and TRC start and how many have been minted so far?

Im personally not investing in PPCoin, its system is too sketch for me. A young coin with 18 million in circulation, with no coin hardcap? nah. Im going straight for TerraCoin
VforVictory

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:27:02 PM

And pop goes PPCoin. Now if only Terracoin could deflate more...
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 11:26:14 PM

possibly I'm in terracoin all day today
its been a slow day because nobody even knows terracoin.

Um, the people here a this sub know terra.  It's volume is no where near ppc, in fact not even close to ppc.  I know you think you are hot shit for making 1k in ltc but your profits in ltc are about to pale in comparison to what you could have made when ltc hits gox.  Good luck staying poor.  Stop giving advice as if you know anything. lol.  Guy, made 1k thinks he's Buffet of crypto.

gox isn't taking LTC.  that was a huge lie spread by trolls to pump LTC.  look it up.  Gox denies they are taking LTC.

huhh huhh huhh

guy thinks LTC is gonna hit Gox thinks he's gonna be hot shit huhh huhh huhh

Angry the bitcoin community sucks because its full of idiots, but its also appealing because its full of idiots.  trolls give me their money while they chase candlesticks

and I am sorry that you fell for the Gox thing brother I really am.  but don't troll spacegoat dude my troll hammer is bigger than yours

yeah I made bank since this post on TRC during that last surge that I was predicting that morning.  and look at my posts all my predictions and number crunchings were spot on.  I 've been asked to start a hedge fund because all my predictions were fucking on... I use my secret weapon.  its called a brain.

verify your facts assclown before you troll me with lies.  mt gox only said that they would officially THINK ABOUT adding other cryptocurrencies.  never committed.  try and develop your critical thinking faculties in the future.  and you won't lose all your money on false hypes.

boogah

yeah baby yeah
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 11:32:13 PM

possibly I'm in terracoin all day today
its been a slow day because nobody even knows terracoin.  the day it gets onto btc-e is the day it surges

that will be a very interesting day.  because people have money over there.  vircurex just hardly has any money over there.  but with the market at btc-e they see anything uptrending and they attack that chicken like a band of trolls

I rode the litecoin boom up from 0.80 to 4.50  it was intense

now its $4.11 

still pretty good

yeah these other coins are crap, but its all mmarket speculation.  the second they offer TRC to all those hungry for good investment trolls on BTCE they are going to buy it all up and its going to soar like no other.  that is going to be the time that you want to sell it.  high.

but it may be slow until that day comes.  i bought in at 39 this morning and it is only at 49 now.  with a huge wall at 5

I doubt it will clear it unless some amount of awareness is brought to the coming boom of TRC due to its being offered on BTC-E... but it may be days or weeks until then.  and the market is so slow its sort of saddening to sit and watch all these other fluctuations i could be scoring hard off of but I'm entangled into this silly Teracoin on a speculation I'm sure of that it will double and even triple when it is released to BTC-e

ah life.  grumble grumble

LOL,  only 39 to 49, what small earnings.   Grin

do you realize what I was saying when I posted this?  I said it would surge that's why i got in at 39.  it was stuck at 49 cuz there was a huge selling wall there.  HUGE.  I didn't sell at 49 dude.  I sold at 80.  and bought back in at 67 or something.  not a bad day for me yesterday but all my bitcoins are back into terracoins and stuck in vircurex all weekend so no money for me.  SUCK

yeah baby yeah
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: