Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling StackOverFlow Reputation  (Read 419 times)
cunicula (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:13:45 AM

Question:Does having a good Stack Exchange/Stack Overflow reputation improve your chances of employment?

Answer: https://www.quora.com/Does-having-a-good-Stack-Exchange-Stack-Overflow-reputation-improve-your-chances-of-employment

So, what i am providing?

Reputations

I will provide you with 100 Reputations for 0.01BTC , maximum capacity for 1 day is 300 for 0.027BTC.

Reputations will be delivered to your account instantly.

StackOverFlow Badges

Other features i supply i like getting a gold badge for 0.015BTC and getting a silver badge for 0.01BTC.
Gold and silver badges will be delivered in 24 hours.

Gold and silver badges are very rare.
Pm me or post here if you have any query.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:57:42 AM

This is a good service, especially for those that have just registered an account there and cant make any post, are you going to provide any vouch?
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:15:56 AM

Naturally this is a good service but i will advise the op to at least have some questions for the intending client in order to actually have good people with good reputations on that site to avoid abuse.

cunicula (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:06:37 AM

This is a good service, especially for those that have just registered an account there and cant make any post, are you going to provide any vouch?

There is no vouch but I can give a discount to first customer.
I will give 3 badge 1 gold ,1 silver and 1 bronze at the price of a gold.
Pay for one gold and get 3 badges.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:23:13 PM

lol how did you manage to do that ? Really smart if you find a bug in their systems.Being a regular Stack Overflow Contributor,I know how easy it is to get reps with 6 badges I think.Answer a basic few JS/Theoretical questions and you're sorted.However I don't know how do you manage to get Gold and Silver badges.I will be interested in getting them provided you prove it wouldn't affect my rep anytime in the future.
AvY Enterprises

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 06:29:59 PM

> asks click-bait-y question
> links to discussion of said question that suggests the service pitched is useless
> ...
> Profit ?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:07:12 PM

There is no vouch but I can give a discount to first customer.
I will give 3 badge 1 gold ,1 silver and 1 bronze at the price of a gold.
Pay for one gold and get 3 badges.

I have 11 points so I think only one or two votes are needed to be able to make questions there but anyway thanks for the offer I will think and let you know soon.
jaydles

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:49:16 PM

Buying or selling reputation or badges on Stack Overflow is not permitted.

Stack Overflow is powered by the generosity of the global dev community, and reputation reflects the help that developers have gotten, thanks to their peers.

We will indefinitely suspend any accounts we determine to have bought or sold reputation or badges. I'll be the first to admit that almost no system can detect all abuse, between our community and algorithms that detect unusual patterns, we've become fairly effective at finding real abuse. At a minimum, I'd think twice about paying for something with at least pretty good odds of getting you suspended.
TimPost

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:21:00 PM

Buying or selling reputation or badges on Stack Overflow is not permitted.

Stack Overflow is powered by the generosity of the global dev community, and reputation reflects the help that developers have gotten, thanks to their peers.

We will indefinitely suspend any accounts we determine to have bought or sold reputation or badges. I'll be the first to admit that almost no system can detect all abuse, between our community and algorithms that detect unusual patterns, we've become fairly effective at finding real abuse. At a minimum, I'd think twice about paying for something with at least pretty good odds of getting you suspended.

Another Stack Overflow employee here. I'm the Director Of Community Management. Here's my SO profile:

http://stackoverflow.com/users/50049/tim-post

We routinely catch this sort of thing every day, and what upsets me the most is people spending their hard earned money on stuff like this. I played a major part in designing the system that catches this, and I can almost guarantee you - it's going to catch you. Remember, there's a really big human component to this, which could be someone merely glancing at your profile and flagging because they're suspicious of the bounties that you received, or a striking difference in the language used from an established account to ask or answer questions. Stack Overflow users are that thorough, and there are literally millions of them.

You don't want to boast something that could any day say you're indefinitely suspended for cheating.

If you want to get rep on the site but you're having a hard time, you can just email me directly for some coaching and guidance. I'm tpost at (well you guessed it) stackoverflow, and I will do my best to help you.

Don't give this person your money, it's like having a fake diploma - if you get interviewed they'll see right though you. If you want to level up and get better, use the site honestly. If you can't seem to get that right, contact me. My team and I can help you, and maybe make Stack Overflow better based on what you tell us.

Seriously, don't waste your money - I'm going to feel really bad once I match this (which I will) and take action.

mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:12:09 PM

what else can you get from having these badges ?
can the badges you give us be removed for any reason ?
have you sold any to anyone on here that can give you a review for this service ?

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: