Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to bitcoin ?  (Read 3324 times)
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:01:27 PM

Before Cloud mining sites last long but now they are quickly turn into scam. This began After Halving how sad.
Is there no legimate investment site this days ?  Undecided  Undecided

What has the fact that cloud mining scams exist got to do with bitcoin, your subject said whats happening to bitcoin ?  

these boards are getting worse  Roll Eyes
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:33:40 PM

Before Cloud mining sites last long but now they are quickly turn into scam. This began After Halving how sad.

If you are interested in mining, I recommend you to do a deep research into mining and try to assemble a mining rig of your own. There are tons of materials relating to setting up and running rigs all over the internet.

I have tried genesis and hash flare and haven't made profits or got my initial investments after waiting for 6 months. I tried hashnest and was able to sell my hashing power and make some profit. Do your due diligence before investing into any new cloud mining sites!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:37:11 PM

lol.. scam is scam, doest matter how much time it's needed to go offline.
they are quickl turning to scam because the price have high volatility right now so it's hard to pay everyone for a longer time.

stop investing in these scams and search for a real investment.

Exactly, we should really never try to put our amounts  on any obvious scam platforms. This people are somehow good at marketing that is why they can able to manipulate users mind especially to those who really don't have an idea on the real business.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:25:04 AM

it has nothing to do with halving
it is that "cloudmining" is usually a pure HYIP disguised as a cloudmining service
with no facilities or no exit strategy,best cloudmining HYIPs lived for almost 2 years(Hashocean, btcmine) rest collapse far earlier
usual cycle is 2-6 months
there is a great topic on btalk on how to determine if the service is scam or not based on several criteria:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.1820
I recommend everyone read it,so  no more questions like "Is this cloudmining site legit" arise

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:53:24 PM

it is already obvious that most cloud mining are scam , maybe all of these happened before or after the halving because they are just waiting for those who will put a large amount of bitcoin as they know that after halving many people will make another investment with them especially the Hashocean . and for your question , as all of people are saying there are no legitimate investment site this days as all of them has no possible legitimate proof of their operation .
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:34:32 PM

Too good to be true. This is how I call them and this is what they exactly are. If cloud mining was this easy, everyone would have been rich right now. What you're looking at is a simple number on a website that has been programmed to rise faster or slower, depending on what package you have rented. In the end, you'll either be banned, kicked out of the website randomly or the site will go offline.

lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:37:40 PM

Every online investing site is a scam. I do not know why you still believe that they pay for you after you make a deposit. There aren't anything call "cloud mining". It is basically a fake site which provides a fake number and fake data, mining power in order to attract people. When they have enough money from investors, they will shut the site down and run away with the money.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:50:41 PM

First of all i wont called cloud mining as investment, because usually their data is incorrect and they are scam, and you are right, it is getting more and more difficult to find a legit investment site, now more people prefer to keep their coin rather than invest it
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:22:52 AM

First of all i wont called cloud mining as investment, because usually their data is incorrect and they are scam, and you are right, it is getting more and more difficult to find a legit investment site, now more people prefer to keep their coin rather than invest it
Cloud mining could be considered an investment, however, it is definitely a lot more variable and unstable vs other investments. As for the scams that we see becoming more and more prevalent, it's because of the high value of Bitcoin and the constant desire among people to grow their wealth.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:40:17 AM

Headline what happened with bitcoin, and topic about cloud mining sites are not going together. I never invested my money in cloud mining, I tried few sites where they had some free hash power for registration, I didn't earn nothing, after some time this sites were not available in one moment.
I think people finally see what cloud mining services really are, and cause of that they can't trick people anymore. Now we are much better informed and probably this forum contributed a lot to that, stay away fro cloud mining services.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:54:56 AM

Half year after a lot of ponzi schemes "closed" and we still can see news schemes opening their doors to steal money.

This will always be the cause of bad reputation of bitcoin, a lot of scamers here and there, until when?
sonnyacg

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:20:01 AM

Half year after a lot of ponzi schemes "closed" and we still can see news schemes opening their doors to steal money.

This will always be the cause of bad reputation of bitcoin, a lot of scamers here and there, until when?

yes I think we should be wary of sites cloudmining site organizer, because what we see together today about cloudmining circulating on the Internet sure the edges are definitely a scam. it is because they know that the Internet is an anonymous world. which allows them to perform the lure in the search for new victims.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 TX Dice ↑↓ Double Dice ↑↓ Bitcoin Binary Options   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓ forex ↑↓ Dice of Transaction id ↑↓ 1% edge double dice]
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:15:00 AM

They only scam people because people are greedy...

They saw a good site design offering an big passive earning and want easy money.

To be honest I don't feel nothing for this kind of scammed people. They got what they deserve.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:19:36 AM

crypto games and other gambling sites that let you invest is much better than
dealing with the unstoppable force of hash being worth less and less each day.

I paid my lesson to the cloud mining gods lol.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:39:51 AM

Better seek other online investment sites that are proven and trusted than investing in a cloudmining site. Cloudmining nowadays is an unstable business that give you little profits in an installment basis, this in addition to the proliferation of fake cloudmining sites that scams many investors.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:45:22 AM

Better seek other online investment sites that are proven and trusted than investing in a cloudmining site. Cloudmining nowadays is an unstable business that give you little profits in an installment basis, this in addition to the proliferation of fake cloudmining sites that scams many investors.
Since 2015 when i was newbie  i heard many cloud mining sites but there is no cloud mining site are stay long in the internet they are gone after they got a lots of investors just like ponzi or HYIP sites they are giving roi for a week or daily that can attracted from newbies..
The only thing that i can say those service like cloud mining and ponzi site they are the same as scam i never heard that there is cloud mining site are staying long..
So better to stay away if you are smart you can think that there is no free money online you to work before you can receive rewards..

There is some investment site but its risky but not the same as ponzi you can try investment site like in betking i heard that some investors there are making good profit in betking its a gambling site that you invest in bankroll or house edge and earn profit every month..
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:13:05 AM

i am not sure but truth is, 90% of the cloud mining site is scam, but i am not sure about genesis mining, can anyone clarify on this?

That site seems to have the largest user base who uses it
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:29:13 PM

Is there no legimate investment site this days ?  Undecided  Undecided

As far as I know cloud mining has always been a scam, the only difference was when they stop paying you: after they give you 60% of your investment or sooner. So the halving has nothing to do with it.

Well I wouldnt say they were a scam aince the start, I've invested something back in the day when cex.io had its cloud mining service and I've actually made a profit, also i've made a profit with hashrate (i think thats the name), altho that was a few years back.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:30:59 PM

Because it's hell of a lot easier to ceare a scam and steal bitcoins than fiat, and alao btc properties help you in that since it's kind of anonimous

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:33:32 PM

i am not sure but truth is, 90% of the cloud mining site is scam, but i am not sure about genesis mining, can anyone clarify on this?

That site seems to have the largest user base who uses it
I agree with you, most of the cloud mining sites out there are just hyips in disguise and after a few weeks maybe 2-3 weeks they will turn to scam and run the bitcoins that they stole from their investors. Most of my friends says that genesis mining is a legit cloud mining site but for me even though they are legit cloud mining site it is not worth it to invest on that site because the mining difficulty already increases and it can affect the profit that we will get on mining thru sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: