Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nfl plays for the week of Sunday 11/6  (Read 443 times)
Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:52:44 PM

Mixed bag last week hitting Carolina but losing with Tampa bay in overtime.
Still can't believe the epic run the Raiders are on and wonder if they can keep
it up.

One play I like so far.

Jax +8 (5dimes) its 7-8 at most sports but played 5dimes for biggest line.

The Jax are terrible but I just think this is way to many points with Chiefs injury
issues.

I am leaning tennessee but can't play them unless it gets closer to 7 points.

As always I will add if I like anything else before Sunday and love to hear what you guys think
about the Jax play and what games you guys like,

Cheers

CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:44:44 PM

The best game of the week might be the defending Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos against the surprisingly-good Oakland Raiders. Both teams currently have a record of 6-2, but I think that the Raiders will pull off the upset at home in this game. Two other quality battles for Week 9 are the Eagles vs. Giants (always a great NFC East game) and Colts vs. Packers. I am picking the Giants and Packers in those two games, but I expect them to be close and could go either way.
Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:20:46 PM

The best game of the week might be the defending Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos against the surprisingly-good Oakland Raiders. Both teams currently have a record of 6-2, but I think that the Raiders will pull off the upset at home in this game. Two other quality battles for Week 9 are the Eagles vs. Giants (always a great NFC East game) and Colts vs. Packers. I am picking the Giants and Packers in those two games, but I expect them to be close and could go either way.

I can't argue with that one Jake. Denver and Oakland and Oakland hasn't been on Sunday night game
of the week in over 10 years I heard so they will be rocking! Almost would like it better if
the raiders were on the road the way they have been road warriors lol. Will definitely be the game
to watch.

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:53:11 PM

Here are my picks (DirectBet) for this week (won my Atlanta -4 pick vs TB last night, woot):

Dallas (-7.5) @ Cleveland

I waited too long to get the opening line of -7, but I think -7.5 will be fine. Dallas secondary has a couple of key injuries (CB Mo Claiborne-out and S Barry Church-out), but I think their back ups (S Willcox, S Heath and rookie CB Anthony Brown) will be capable enough against Cleveland. And after last weeks game against a tough Philly D, I think the Cowboys offense will be laser focused and should have no problems executing their plays vs the worst team in the NFL. Also the Cowboys are 6-0-1 (win-loss-push) vs. the spread so far this year, which includes 3-0-0 vs the spread in away games.

Saints (-3.5) at San Francisco

Both these teams have no defense. The problem for San Francisco is they also have no offense whatsoever at all. Not to mention Chip Kelly is a shitty coach in every aspect. I think San Fran is actually a worse team than Cleveland by far.

Denver (Moneyline) @ Oakland

Derek Carr is more than legit and has been lighting it up and Da Raidahs have hooked me up pretty good so far this NFL betting season... BUT... I gotta go with Denver's Orange Crush 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever it is called this year. Their defense is the real deal. I think they will be able to harass and pressure Carr enough to keep the game close enough to win in the end.

Good Luck, guys.
Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:40:00 AM

Here are my picks (DirectBet) for this week (won my Atlanta -4 pick vs TB last night, woot):

I waited too long to get the opening line of -7, but I think -7.5 will be fine. Dallas secondary has a couple of key injuries (CB Mo Claiborne-out and S Barry Church-out), but I think their back ups (S Willcox, S Heath and rookie CB Anthony Brown) will be capable enough against Cleveland. And after last weeks game against a tough Philly D, I think the Cowboys offense will be laser focused and should have no problems executing their plays vs the worst team in the NFL. Also the Cowboys are 6-0-1 (win-loss-push) vs. the spread so far this year, which includes 3-0-0 vs the spread in away games.

Both these teams have no defense. The problem for San Francisco is they also have no offense whatsoever at all. Not to mention Chip Kelly is a shitty coach in every aspect. I think San Fran is actually a worse team than Cleveland by far.

Derek Carr is more than legit and has been lighting it up and Da Raidahs have hooked me up pretty good so far this NFL betting season... BUT... I gotta go with Denver's Orange Crush 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever it is called this year. Their defense is the real deal. I think they will be able to harass and pressure Carr enough to keep the game close enough to win in the end.

Good Luck, guys.

I am liking denver the more I think about the game. The saints game seems like a trap
after the saints get the win and go out west so staying away from that one. Also I am not
in love with dallas this week after the big win seems like a trap. I wont be on the other side
but just staying away. I could see 3-0 for ya though for sure.

Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:35:45 PM

I'm adding

the Niners +4.5

I know the niners are a horrible team but off a bye at home playing the saints. The
saints have to go all the way out west after a huge win. I like this spot for the niners
getting over a field goal vs a very pedestrian Saints team.

Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:45:11 PM

some of my other leans are

Giants ml
browns +7.5
maybe the seahawks but thats monday night

I will for sure have a teaser on the seahawks just not sure with whom.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:11:15 PM

Junko's tips are looking good for the second week in a row with him already winning the Dallas pick and currently winning the Saints -3.5 tip.

Well done Rubberduckie on the Jacksonville +8 hit and also the Giants ML I had the Eagles at the money line and they could of won it late but not sure why they didn't go with their running game on the first 2 downs instead they went with their passing game which I believe costed them the game. Anyway I have the Colts +7 so I'm hoping they can cover as it will be tough to do playing at Green Bay.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 05:59:18 AM

Good Luck, guys.

Well done on your hits mate 2 from 3 tips correct which is pretty good. Overall I think we all did well this Sunday as I also had a nice hit on the Colts winning and Miami but missed out on the Eagles and Broncos. Rubberduckie also did well hitting Jacksonville and also the New York Giants at the money line. Now we move onto MNF.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Junko
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:59:21 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 07:13:40 PM by Junko

Well done on your hits mate 2 from 3 tips correct which is pretty good. Overall I think we all did well this Sunday as I also had a nice hit on the Colts winning and Miami but missed out on the Eagles and Broncos. Rubberduckie also did well hitting Jacksonville and also the New York Giants at the money line. Now we move onto MNF.

Thanks, bud. The Raiders seem even more for real than I thought and I shouldn't have bet against them this week since they've been so good to me this season. I can't complain though, especially after last week. And great call on the Colts beating the spread in GB.

@Rubberduckie: Nice picks on Jax and NYG.  Philly and Wentz (and his dropsy receivers) really put themselves in a hole early and Doug Pederson's play calling was atrocious the whole game.

You guys made some really nice picks that were too tough for me to call. Good Job.

MNF: Seattle is 1-7 in their last 8 games against the spread as a favorite, but 8-2 against the spread on Monday Night. Not sure who to pick for this game. Both teams have really good defense - well, maybe just Seattle, but Russell Wilson seems a little gimpy this year. I think I'm going to just take the under 44 and hope to enjoy watching a close, excitingly boring, low scoring defensive battle.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 04:40:10 AM

Thanks, bud. The Raiders seem even more for real than I thought and I shouldn't have bet against them this week since they've been so good to me this season. I can't complain though, especially after last week. And great call on the Colts beating the spread in GB.

@Rubberduckie: Nice picks on Jax and NYG.  Philly and Wentz (and his dropsy receivers) really put themselves in a hole early and Doug Pederson's play calling was atrocious the whole game.

You guys made some really nice picks that were too tough for me to call. Good Job.

MNF: Seattle is 1-7 in their last 8 games against the spread as a favorite, but 8-2 against the spread on Monday Night. Not sure who to pick for this game. Both teams have really good defense - well, maybe just Seattle, but Russell Wilson seems a little gimpy this year. I think I'm going to just take the under 44 and hope to enjoy watching a close, excitingly boring, low scoring defensive battle.

You're welcome, the Raiders have also been good to me winning me some nice amount of money. My biggest hits have been the Colts and Lions. The Lions are having a great season so far which no one really expected.

I decided to stay out of tonight's game as I couldn't pick a winner and I'm surprised at the high scoring game as most people thought it would be low scoring.

Junko
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:31:19 AM

You're welcome, the Raiders have also been good to me winning me some nice amount of money. My biggest hits have been the Colts and Lions. The Lions are having a great season so far which no one really expected.

I decided to stay out of tonight's game as I couldn't pick a winner and I'm surprised at the high scoring game as most people thought it would be low scoring.

Yeah, the Lions and Raiders are making some noise this season while other teams that were expected to do well are laying some eggs. I wonder how that might affect their lines the rest of the season.

As for tonight, I totally botched it, lol. My under bet was sunk by halftime. Que Price Is Right Loser Horn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A&ab_channel=HicksPacers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: