Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:33:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best service to sell bitcoin  (Read 322 times)
azywzy (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:44:42 PM

Hi,

what is the "BEST" service to sell bitcoin for bank wire for "NO" or "Minimum" fee?

or what is the best bitcoin debit card service with minimum charges.

i see a lot of services on google where they charge to convert btc to usd and then from usd to bank wire they charge another fee.

i have 12k usd volume per month to sell and i want this volume to sell at one go.

please guide
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:30:05 PM

Well that is a high amount but still you can sell your bitcoins for bank transfers irrespective of location. There is a website known as localbitcoins if you do not knowabout this . I hope you will enjoy the website services as well and there is also bitpanda you can google about.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:21:46 AM

Hi,

what is the "BEST" service to sell bitcoin for bank wire for "NO" or "Minimum" fee?

or what is the best bitcoin debit card service with minimum charges.

i see a lot of services on google where they charge to convert btc to usd and then from usd to bank wire they charge another fee.

i have 12k usd volume per month to sell and i want this volume to sell at one go.

please guide
Where are you from and I will help you search for what your looking for, it's much easier to find the best service in your own country, nowadays most countries have their own btc to bank services with very low fees.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:29:56 AM

Please can you share the location where you live. I will also suggest you to visit localbitcoins.com and search with appropriate entries. You will be easily able to sell all your bitcoins because bitcoins are irreversible so everyone takes them quite happily.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:21:24 AM

Your location is needed, as many sites are accept customers from only specific countries.

I saw the replies above, but I do not support localbitcoins as the guy above just said, there is a large percent of chance that you will fall there to a scammer, as many people their are trying to use stolen money to convert it to bitcoins, and then they convert it back to fiat and they make money laundering.

You should be careful if you decided to use localbitcoins to sell your bitcoins, trade only with trusted members, and do not accept paypal/credit card as you can get ripped off pretty quickly.

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:17:07 AM

You must define us where your location, that helps you, because it differs from one country to another
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: