Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .05 BTC (you can read what I can give you back)  (Read 667 times)
Astral_Song (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:35:31 PM

I wanted to pay for my servers. I can give you free hosting for one year. If you have any problems with your computer (malware removal and stuff) i can do it for you. I can also give you a vps/rdp/vpn. I just need to setup my business. if you can be my business partner, It would be great. we can share 50/50. you can pm me about this i can give you a whole idea about this.

P.S if you already own a vps or something i can setup ur desired OS do some basic setup to host your vps.. anything related to the field of hosting i believe I can help you with that.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:45:31 PM

I wanted to pay for my servers. I can give you free hosting for one year. If you have any problems with your computer (malware removal and stuff) i can do it for you. I can also give you a vps/rdp/vpn. I just need to setup my business. if you can be my business partner, It would be great. we can share 50/50. you can pm me about this i can give you a whole idea about this.

P.S if you already own a vps or something i can setup ur desired OS do some basic setup to host your vps.. anything related to the field of hosting i believe I can help you with that.
Seriously..? Are you asking for a loan, selling services or asking for an investment? I think youre posting in the wrong place and if you really need money why not try the bank for a business loan or ask from a family member or a close friend who believes in it?
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 04:49:04 PM

i can setup ur desired OS
Can you do Mac OS too?

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Astral_Song (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:37:04 PM

Seriously..? Are you asking for a loan, selling services or asking for an investment? I think youre posting in the wrong place and if you really need money why not try the bank for a business loan or ask from a family member or a close friend who believes in it?

see i am a new user. you might doubt my legitimacy. I cannot payback but i can render a service/ give you a service instead. But you are right then it becomes a sale. you can even get free service (at least give it a try) If you like it then we both can start working together on this project.

i can setup ur desired OS
Can you do Mac OS too?

What i meant by OS installation was installing linux distributions on your vps/dedi. By the way come on.. If you want to try OSX on VM I can help you. I don't charge for that. I mean come on you don't have to pay me for that. 
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:37:54 PM

if you can be my business partner, It would be great. we can share 50/50. you can pm me about this i can give you a whole idea about this.
Don't expect to get a loan here without a valid collateral. If you don't have one I would suggest you lock this thread to avoid negative feedback.

Also send me a PM with your business plan and I might consider it.
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:43:18 PM

Atomicat, he should post his business plan in public (might be interesting to hear what he has to say) because there are many providers that offer similar if not the same services so if there is something unique that splits him apart from others it might be worth to be said in public, but beside that nothing he is offering is valid/read collateral.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:45:12 PM

If you really have that much to do then why are you asking for a loan? Just go to services section and post a thread with your services and i'm sure you will get some people who will need help with any of these things and you might earn more than 0.5btc without having to pay any interests, and you wont get any loan by giving such offers to people really.
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:52:56 PM

see i am a new user. you might doubt my legitimacy. I cannot payback but i can render a service/ give you a service instead. But you are right then it becomes a sale. you can even get free service (at least give it a try) If you like it then we both can start working together on this project.

You are new, you ask for a loan that you state you cannot pay back, and basically want to "render a service" instead. You should close this thread and post in the proper section for selling services and not asking for a loan. Just my two cents. You can post your business plan somewhere or pm it but a loan doesnt sound like its down your ally, and you will likely get flag as a scammer. Best of luck to you!
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:14:37 PM

Can you mention if what site or server do you mean to check if this is true or not..
Honestly it is hard to get loan here if you don't have a valid collateral almost valid collateral here are high rank account of bitcoin talk forum...
But maybe some can give you loan. before you can get can you share the site or server do you mean or business so that i can check it..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:15:28 PM

Mate,that's a lot of technical stuff to be done for 0.05 bitcoins.I don't know how urgent do you need it but if you post the same in the services section,you might just make the amount within minutes.I request you to make a new service offering thread since this post here is a waste of time.
Astral_Song (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:24:00 PM

Mate,that's a lot of technical stuff to be done for 0.05 bitcoins.I don't know how urgent do you need it but if you post the same in the services section,you might just make the amount within minutes.I request you to make a new service offering thread since this post here is a waste of time.

As I was new I didn't know where to post. I thought people might lend/might like to work along with this. Like you have told here. It's way to much for that small amount. One of the person here asked me to borrow from my friends. I was scammed badly by one. I really wanted to start my own service now but like people have suggested I should close this thread and probably post it else where. I just don't know where to post it. I don't even know how to close this thread.
Astral_Song (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:31:41 PM

You are new, you ask for a loan that you state you cannot pay back, and basically want to "render a service" instead. You should close this thread and post in the proper section for selling services and not asking for a loan. Just my two cents. You can post your business plan somewhere or pm it but a loan doesnt sound like its down your ally, and you will likely get flag as a scammer. Best of luck to you!

I would rather give free service than being flagged as scammer. I think I should post this in the market place or I don't know what the location should be. Can you please tell me how I could delete this thread?
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:21:10 PM

You cant delete this thread there is a lock button in the left down corner saying lock, as  you press it should work, you should go into marketplaces and then services and post your offer, i do understand you do wanna to pay with your services for the loans, but doesnt work that way, provide your skill first and get paid, better then ask a loan.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 12:35:07 AM

Seriously?

You're fronting 100% of the money and gaining 50% of the business?  What a deal!   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:38:57 AM

This does not make much sense what you are looking for here.  This is a loan thread.  If you are looking for a loan, you need to provide collateral  If you are not looking for a loan and you are looking for a partner, you need to take this thread elsewhere.  You need collateral for a loan.  Please clear this up.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 01:56:15 AM

Are you still Atari--? Huh
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:06:05 AM

wow so only .05 BTC and we can be 50/50 business partners and you'll give me lifetime IT support?  Sounds like a great deal you're a real life saver man
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:51:48 AM

I would advise you not to post your offer here, instead post it on a subforum where you can look for a partner-financer. You won't get a loan from here. The forum has an obsession with highly reputable accounts before giving a loan or you have to produce a collateral that will cover your loan.

Basically the rule here is Newbie=Scammer. For sure someone will flame my comment here too. The first time I opened my loan service I got an immediate negative response from a member here. So, unless you give them something valuable or move on. Because, your account or your promise is worth shit to anyone here.

Good luck.
Astral_Song (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:03:41 AM

wow so only .05 BTC and we can be 50/50 business partners and you'll give me lifetime IT support?  Sounds like a great deal you're a real life saver man

All i have is labour Sad

Capitalism Sad

And these people are investing money to make more money Sad

I would advise you not to post your offer here, instead post it on a subforum where you can look for a partner-financer. You won't get a loan from here. The forum has an obsession with highly reputable accounts before giving a loan or you have to produce a collateral that will cover your loan.

Basically the rule here is Newbie=Scammer. For sure someone will flame my comment here too. The first time I opened my loan service I got an immediate negative response from a member here. So, unless you give them something valuable or move on. Because, your account or your promise is worth shit to anyone here.

Good luck.

Thanks bro it means a lot to me.

Can someone please lock this thread?
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:03:52 AM

if you can be my business partner, It would be great. we can share 50/50. you can pm me about this i can give you a whole idea about this.
Don't expect to get a loan here without a valid collateral. If you don't have one I would suggest you lock this thread to avoid negative feedback.

Please let the details be public so you and the borrower ( if by chance ) are having nothing hidden from public and hence easy to determine in case of a default from any side.
And @OP please try to take a loan and if you want to provide service then better post it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: