Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 02:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100$ every day with this way  (Read 340 times)
bitodigg (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:31:35 PM

Hello The bot net members today i will show you a method that help me to earn up to 100$ per month with the best url shortener ever!
so let's we start the method :
enter to the site : " headortail.win "
headortail.win is a simple script made for anyone to be able to turn a long URL into a shorter address.
headortail.win is a place to make money With Google Adsense Revenue Sharing 80%.
Get money using your Short links with Adsense revenue sharing 80% in 2 steps :
Create a shorter url and Protect it with headortail.win service.
Place your links on Facebook, Twitter, forums,personal websites and any social networking sites.
We are a free URL shortening service with a twist..
Get paid by Adsense to share your links on the Internet!
Our Link Protection Is Fast Becoming One Of The Most Recognized Suppliers Of Physical Security And Consulting Services Giving Extra Privacy Protection Without Breaking Any Illegal Rules. Protect Your Affiliate Links From Parasite Software And Link Hijackers Also Giving You A Chance To Hide Your Own Link From
Spammers And Links Collectors Spywares
You can put your website link + site's parents want to shorten and gain visits to your site
F.A.Q
How It Works?
Simple, headortail.win will automatically change all adsense publisher code in each resulting URL into the code of your adsense publisher. All you have to do is promote your link to all people.
How To Find My Adsense Code?
Simple, login to your adsense account and look at the top right, you will find a "Publisher ID". Please copy and add to the inputs on the left using the "pub-", only a number (16 digits). Ex. pub-1234567812345678.
How much will I earn?
Depending on how many people opened your link and the number of clicks generated adsense on it. headortail.win will only bring our adsense code in the ratio 2 / 6, then 1 times in 4 times the number of visits.
Is it free ?
Yes it is totally free and even we help you out to achive income from posting links and sharing.

1 - Enter The File Name
2 - Type the link of your article
3 - type the file size
4 - your account number in google adsense

in order to make up to 10$ per day you should put your shorten link in forums wish has high pagerank and comment in blogs
GOODBYE
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:00:27 AM

What advantages do we have rather than promoting some other website instead of having the short url to my website.

Its simple if we use our website with or without using url shortener like goo.gl, bitly, etc... which in spite gives us back-links and increases our visibility in search results & ends up gaining more revenue.
bitodigg (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:09:42 PM

you can earn with your adsense  account + this website have a high cpc and rpm you can see thiswhen you add your ads pub and share you link
bennl

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Holland

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:27:43 PM

Your trust level dont give me a good feeling about this.
Can you prove your claims ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: