Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:50:59 AM

ico price of districts?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 04:47:08 AM

Thank you for your support.

Be part of it and help us do what best for you by sharing your opinion with us.

ESCROW UPDATE--we let you decide--
Community Voice Survey
-----Please share your opinion with us-----
Community Voice Results

This will only delay the process just contact both and whichever comes first will escrow the funds. its almost like you guys can't decide on your own. if you want people to invest  you should have talked to an escrow before you publish an ANN thread.

Do you remember: 100% community platform ? , we want the community to decide, this is the idea of this project.

Good to know and who's decision was it to announce an ICO without escrow?
the community is already aware about the scams here in the forum. give it a day or two for them to see where this is going and you'll see no one will ever join this crowdfuding.

The ICO didn't started yet, you wants an escrow ? you will get the best, i'm not worry about that, why should you ?

Of course you won't be worrying about having no escrow, we already know that and you can just laugh while all the funds are with you. imagine having thousands of USD just by writing stupid pitch. and why should i worry because there is NO ESCROW? well, lets just say i'm worried for those unsuspecting victims that will send money to you.

having escrows is not even enough. so don't fuck around.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 12:58:44 PM

ico price of districts?

4.5 million coins will be divided among ICO participants depending on the total amount of assets raised.
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:19:20 PM

Turkish translation is complete.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1734946.0
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:04:31 PM

Turkish translation is complete.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1734946.0

Thank you for your participation .

:::::: Happy New Year ::::::
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:41:13 AM

how to join campaign? any form to submit?
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:08:54 AM

how to join campaign? any form to submit?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdYS_nTS1RPBi1mp--Vy9QjIi1yqcvZuMPM8QzNrSJ2zv9Zw/viewform
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

Why is there no escrow yet?  Its easy to contact escrow here in the forum, any of your team member could contact them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

damnMscollec

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:22:53 AM

Looks like a real deal, because you have so complex questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDFscVCEc9KcyitkfF78DPU4O-3n6RGjHtu2wUkNODqtWNQQ/viewform

You really wanna know the voice of the community

TheDistrictsProject (OP)

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

Why is there no escrow yet?  Its easy to contact escrow here in the forum, any of your team member could contact them.

The truth is: the community does not trust new faces with a big investments, even with multisig escrow, if you hold one of the keys, investors must trust you to do so.
My plan is to make an arrangement with an escrow who have the complete trust of the investors to hold all the funds of this ICO and be able to refund in case we do not deliver what we promise to the investors.

in short, we need a trust free Crowdfunding.

We are working on this, maybe the ICO will be delayed.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

Why is there no escrow yet?  Its easy to contact escrow here in the forum, any of your team member could contact them.

The truth is: the community does not trust new faces with a big investments, even with multisig escrow, if you hold one of the keys, investors must trust you to do so.
My plan is to make an arrangement with an escrow who have the complete trust of the investors to hold all the funds of this ICO and be able to refund in case we do not deliver what we promise to the investors.

a lot of ICO had been escrowed by trusted escrows here in the forum. what you need is someone you can work with to scam all these investors that's what you need. delay of ICO and no escrow means bounty hunters are not going to be paid. so you guys be careful with this scams.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 01:49:12 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 02:59:25 PM by TheDistrictsProject

a lot of ICO had been escrowed by trusted escrows here in the forum. what you need is someone you can work with to scam all these investors that's what you need. delay of ICO and no escrow means bounty hunters are not going to be paid. so you guys be careful with this scams.

why you keep distorting my words ? all i did is been honest with you by telling exactly what i have in mind.
ikm

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

why you keep distorting my words ? all i did is been honest with you by telling exactly what i have in mind.

It is not wrong you did. I am wondering about similar situations. I wish ICO to succeed but I am afraid of being defrauded.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:26:22 PM

1. what is the development road-map and features you have planned to implement through funds obtained by ICO?

2. 4.5 Million DST will be sold in ICO and during first year 5.26 Million DST will be mined through block rewards? so that will dilute ICO participants investment by more than 50% and considering you hare looking for developers at the moment, how can you deliver value to ICO investors?
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

It is not wrong you did. I am wondering about similar situations. I wish ICO to succeed but I am afraid of being defrauded.

Yes, we all do, everybody needs a certain guarantee before investing, that's what I'm trying to achieve here.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

Yes, we all do, everybody needs a certain guarantee before investing, that's what I'm trying to achieve here.

you're not trying to achieve it, you are delaying. just contact an escrow and let him handle the funds that's what they do here. i don't think you are new here and believe me no one will ever believe a dev creating an ANN thread is going to be new in btctalk.

decide for yourself and let the escrow handle. there is no need for translation to that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 04:28:03 PM

1. what is the development road-map and features you have planned to implement through funds obtained by ICO?

2. 4.5 Million DST will be sold in ICO and during first year 5.26 Million DST will be mined through block rewards? so that will dilute ICO participants investment by more than 50% and considering you hare looking for developers at the moment, how can you deliver value to ICO investors?

1. The release of this platform will include all the features, only after that we will use the funds of the ICO to pay for the development of the platform.

2. Because the project aims to get new users for the cryptocurrency community, the token system ensures high demand for the Districts-Coin and a low supply at the same time, which will guarantee the value for the  ICO investors.
peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

Hi Guys,

German translation is online: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735819.0

moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

you're not trying to achieve it, you are delaying. just contact an escrow and let him handle the funds that's what they do here. i don't think you are new here and believe me no one will ever believe a dev creating an ANN thread is going to be new in btctalk.

decide for yourself and let the escrow handle. there is no need for translation to that.

agree, i'll support the project if you used an escrow..
Btw are u really founder of blockchain? May i know the details about that?
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 10:24:42 PM

agree, i'll support the project if you used an escrow..
Btw are u really founder of blockchain? May i know the details about that?

Yes, Founder of "Blockchain Technology LLC" registered in the UAE, i have many great projects for this company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: