Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:44:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will signature campaigns last?  (Read 2857 times)
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Signature campaigns are now a more effective way of advertising a product and the companies know that with this type of advertising people take more interest in finding and studying about the product and so the results come very beneficial so I think signature campaigns will be for longer or forever.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:10:29 PM

At this point, there is no better way to promote services associated with Bitcoin than a signature campaign on Bitcointalk.
With the increase of Bitcoin price, will naturally fell reward for posting.
Increased popularity of Bitcoin can only increase the number of campaigns.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:47:32 AM

Signature campaigns are now a more effective way of advertising a product and the companies know that with this type of advertising people take more interest in finding and studying about the product and so the results come very beneficial so I think signature campaigns will be for longer or forever.

Sure it is a way more effective than any type of advertising and I think this is more cheaper than the usual advertising that goes throughout the web. But you gotta be wrong with what you said that it will be forever, because there is no permanent in this world and when those companies are alread popular in the minds of the people, I guess they don't need advertising anymore.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:26:26 AM

I feel that it is time for us to discuss about this matter. How long do you people thinks that Bitcointalk signature campaigns will last?

Bitcoin will be hitting its peak and probably surpass it very soon looking at the current rate. Which means that more people will be joining us in investing Bitcoin. This mean that there will be a huge changes in the signature campaigns community.

I feel that the number of signature campaigns will be greatly reduced once Bitcoin reaches a new height because it is much efficient to just start a advertisement campaign on popular AD networks like A-ads and MellowAds or even Google Adsense.

only owner to promote signature campaign
known about long time promote use signature campaign
if promote succes i think can added budget to promote signature campaign so can long term in project
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:30:51 AM

I feel that it is time for us to discuss about this matter. How long do you people thinks that Bitcointalk signature campaigns will last?

Bitcoin will be hitting its peak and probably surpass it very soon looking at the current rate. Which means that more people will be joining us in investing Bitcoin. This mean that there will be a huge changes in the signature campaigns community.

I feel that the number of signature campaigns will be greatly reduced once Bitcoin reaches a new height because it is much efficient to just start a advertisement campaign on popular AD networks like A-ads and MellowAds or even Google Adsense.

only owner to promote signature campaign
known about long time promote use signature campaign
if promote succes i think can added budget to promote signature campaign so can long term in project
Agree,  only owners  know   whether  if they  would  like to continue or not  on a  particular campaign  it depends  on their decision and the  alloted  funds  for marketing purposes  if   they saw that  its effective and odes  help to  generate  clients or  players  on their site then for  sure  they would  still decide to  run the  campaign  as long as they want because  their site  get good results  out of it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 09:52:59 AM

It depends on the campaign ceo or the website ceo in how long he will run his advertisement and if hey don't want to continue his signature campaign advertisement then he can really make it 2-3 weeks only and the campaign manager will anounce will known about how long it wll take.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:34:26 AM

I think as long as you can add a signature in your space and as long as it's allowed in this forum. I don't see any reason as to why they will stop.

That's a good thing, IMO. There's nothing bad about that and it's inevitable anyway. We will always have more people today than what we had yesterday.

I don't think so. If the price of bitcoin hits its peak, the signature campaigns will just decrease their payment rate. They will stick here because this forum is where all their audience are. Everyone in here is a bitcoin user and companies that are using signature campaigns are looking for bitcoin users.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:09:41 PM

It depends on the campaign ceo or the website ceo in how long he will run his advertisement and if hey don't want to continue his signature campaign advertisement then he can really make it 2-3 weeks only and the campaign manager will anounce will known about how long it wll take.

Those campaign who last only for 2-3 weeks are short budgeted sites and surely they cannot get some success un that short time of period aswell as i believe that if they run their campaign for long period of time just like other campaigns do surely their site will be slowly known,  but we cannot stop them to quit since they are the one who knows the limitation of their budget in ad campaigns,  but one thing sites should remember long exposure=success theres no site will be buff up in just one month of advertisement.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:26:36 PM

most of the time it depends on the campaign owner if they will let the signature campaign last longer especially if they have enough budget to continue on working with the campaign . budget is the most common issue of the signature campaigns if they are short in budget they are not going to last up to a several months or even a year .
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:43:53 PM

Probably last year the bitcoin price went this high already or higher i guess, Yet signature campaign is still there. Of course it would last long why? because owners can set their own rules and rates. Another plus for this is that the campaign managers right now are very vigilant and trying to improve signature campaign services.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:53:01 PM

Probably last year the bitcoin price went this high already or higher i guess, Yet signature campaign is still there. Of course it would last long why? because owners can set their own rules and rates. Another plus for this is that the campaign managers right now are very vigilant and trying to improve signature campaign services.

That managers want to improve quality of signature campaigns will only help them to stay stronger on this market.
Bitcoin price with signature campaigns has common only two things: payment per post and popularity of Bitcoin.
When popularity will be growing, there will be more signature campaigns, when price will be growing reward per post will be smaller.

I do not see any signs that signature campaigns come to end - with each month their number increases.

chixka000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:55:47 PM

That managers want to improve quality of signature campaigns will only help them to stay stronger on this market.
Bitcoin price with signature campaigns has common only two things: payment per post and popularity of Bitcoin.
When popularity will be growing, there will be more signature campaigns, when price will be growing reward per post will be smaller.

I do not see any signs that signature campaigns come to end - with each month their number increases.

Well, I guess that you are right. It is quite sad in my own "opinion" that some of them are being unfair but as long as they manage well and pay's well then I would be just contented  working with them
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:01:33 PM

Well, I guess that you are right. It is quite sad in my own "opinion" that some of them are being unfair but as long as they manage well and pay's well then I would be just contented  working with them

This what is happening now is not because campaign managers like to do it.. Every action have reaction. Campaign managers reaction is answer to crazy spamming around all forum. Belive me, if not that reaction, shortly administartion of forum will ban all signature campaigns. It for sure will be bad for all of us. So better improve quality, than lost opportunity.

chixka000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:57:08 PM

This what is happening now is not because campaign managers like to do it.. Every action have reaction. Campaign managers reaction is answer to crazy spamming around all forum. Belive me, if not that reaction, shortly administartion of forum will ban all signature campaigns. It for sure will be bad for all of us. So better improve quality, than lost opportunity.

Nope, I don't think that the signature spamming can be the reason why the admin will be banning the campaigns. I've read some vigilant users on meta and by reading those concerns that admin seems to not care about it(theoretically).
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:45:05 PM

Signature campaign is better then advertising with banners in sites, first of all, there a lot of site owners that run fake traffic and/or fake clicks...

Signatures still one of the bests ways to advertise since the forum have a lot of users from a lot of countries so don't matter what's the price of bitcoin, it's just about regulate the rewards.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:37:56 PM

Signature campaign is better then advertising with banners in sites, first of all, there a lot of site owners that run fake traffic and/or fake clicks...

Signatures still one of the bests ways to advertise since the forum have a lot of users from a lot of countries so don't matter what's the price of bitcoin, it's just about regulate the rewards.
This so pathetic but looks like your sentences like a drama, even you're in the signature camp and just wanna for closing your eyes about the another fact behind the sigcamp. Ads network is better, it's can reach non-bitcoiners outside from here. You say it better because just filling a little money in your pouch. I'm not naive, but this is fact.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:59:01 AM

Ads network is better, it's can reach non-bitcoiners outside from here.
No, signature campaigns are easier for any business to attract a bitcoiner for their bitcoin based business through signature campaign rather than making out side people to adopt bitcoin for their business.

You say it better because just filling a little money in your pouch.
If it is true, the concept of signature campaign would not have lasted till today. For some businesses, their biggest challenge must be holding existing customers to come back repeatedly, this way I believe signature campaigns are helping business to stay competitive.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:17:18 PM

I think , it will keep going on till the bitcoin will exist. Whenever any new bitcoin related website launched on forum, the owner of that website decides to advertise here on forum with signature campaign for sure.

smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:16:52 PM

Since there are more than 800k members here the signature campaign still remains the best option for a new business which is bitcoin related to be promoted in this forum.

It will have the exposure needed for a new business. Cannot say how long signature campaings will last but this forum is the best option still for advertising a bitcoin related business.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:50:27 PM

Since there are more than 800k members here the signature campaign still remains the best option for a new business which is bitcoin related to be promoted in this forum.

It will have the exposure needed for a new business. Cannot say how long signature campaings will last but this forum is the best option still for advertising a bitcoin related business.

It's the best option for businesses promote their brand, because it's a cheap advertisement, and you are promoting it directly to the Bitcoin community, increasing the chances to make a successfull advertise and have good results.

It's unpredictable to know how long we will have campaigns here on forum, we just can hope this last for a long time. It surely helps to bring more members to the forum also and increase the forum income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print