Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinadnet could scam you  (Read 479 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:07:00 AM

Btcads.org is an advertising network that opened a few days ago and It was just a matter of time till they vanished , I checked their website before and If we compare it to CoinAdnet.com that came to life yesterday , I noticed that they have the same layout - only colors and a few stuff changed . I didn't archive the page so I couldn't proof it but those who saw btcads.org before could confirm this.  So be careful and don't use them as there is other networks out there that are live since long time.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinAdNet

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

CoinAdNet

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:41:57 PM

Btcads.org is an advertising network that opened a few days ago and It was just a matter of time till they vanished , I checked their website before and If we compare it to CoinAdnet.com that came to life yesterday , I noticed that they have the same layout - only colors and a few stuff changed . I didn't archive the page so I couldn't proof it but those who saw btcads.org before could confirm this.  So be careful and don't use them as there is other networks out there that are live since long time.

Hi MadGamer

I really understand want you are saying, i saw also some other networks that have failed and where scam. But you need to be fair and also give this network a chance, before you say don't use them. Every network started small and most of them didn't write their own script. I have also bought this script and many others too, but it doesn't mean, that everyone is a scammer. I am also running a faucet since 8 months and i am very trusted. I even payed out, when google adsense banned me, and i have lost my earnings! And the same is with coinadnet.com, i have a strictly budget plan, when it fails, i can notice my members before i close it, and everyone will be able to payout before this.

Thanks for all feedbacks, improves and support!

CoinAdNet.com

MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:31:33 PM

Hi MadGamer

I really understand want you are saying, i saw also some other networks that have failed and where scam. But you need to be fair and also give this network a chance, before you say don't use them. Every network started small and most of them didn't write their own script. I have also bought this script and many others too, but it doesn't mean, that everyone is a scammer. I am also running a faucet since 8 months and i am very trusted. I even payed out, when google adsense banned me, and i have lost my earnings! And the same is with coinadnet.com, i have a strictly budget plan, when it fails, i can notice my members before i close it, and everyone will be able to payout before this.

CoinAdNet.com

If you could point me from where you bought the script , I would really appreciate it and It would make much more sense then , I will be also willing to close the topic . I really don't want to accuse you just like that but having one service that shutdowns and another one that opens after a few days with same layout is kinda phishy...
CoinAdNet

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

CoinAdNet

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:19:46 AM

Hi MadGamer

CoinAdNet.com

If you could point me from where you bought the script , I would really appreciate it and It would make much more sense then , I will be also willing to close the topic . I really don't want to accuse you just like that but having one service that shutdowns and another one that opens after a few days with same layout is kinda phishy...

I know what you mean, it is sad there are so many people that fail and start to scam. I rather make a little bit minus and see it as a failed investment! You can leave the topic, i don't mind. I just wanted to make clear to everyone who reads this, that not all admins are scammers.
I just send you the link to the script on PM. Because i dont want scammers to use it Wink

MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:36:43 PM

I know what you mean, it is sad there are so many people that fail and start to scam. I rather make a little bit minus and see it as a failed investment! You can leave the topic, i don't mind. I just wanted to make clear to everyone who reads this, that not all admins are scammers.
I just send you the link to the script on PM. Because i dont want scammers to use it Wink

Fair enough. I confirm receiving the demo script link from CoinAdNet and It's exactly how his website and Btcads.org looked like so I will close this topic until CoinAdNet is proven to be a scam for real.
Once again , I'm sorry for opening this scam accusation as I didn't knew about the script before.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: