Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China second and third army creation initiative  (Read 707 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:33:40 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 02:01:55 PM by Masha Sha

Sadly the people of the United States seems unable to defeat a criminal organization within the us government.

The problem is that the United States cannot be considered as a rational entity. By allowing and for so long a gang like the clintons to prosper it's not possible for me to not advocate for a preemptive military build up.

The second problem is that the people in this criminal gang are very very stupid. This is why I propose to clone the entire us military hardware, and create the second army of China.

Here is my idea:

The goal is to start and build a second entire different manufacturing industry to build it. In short expanding massively the capacity of china.  For example with the f22 (considering that more modern program are too complex to be understood by child rapists), the goal is to be able in the shortest amount of time to build 200. Just to set the mfg.

It's of course a big waste of ressources, however now it is better. Before there was hope that Americans could be rational. Sadly it's not possible any more to take chances.

As soon as the mfg is in place a second batch of 400 improved china made. The hope is to build the mfg to scale to 1600 plans in 18 months. I know it's a trillion program, furthermore this has to be expanded in all weapon class. The real objective is that in January of this years the new us president who ever it may be knows that he has the choice of launch mass arrest inside the us and restore the c and bor (it could be a military take over earlier) I don't really care.

It's just to start a understandable for the opponents force: the second army of China.

Then as the situation is way more critical and it's always easier to prepare earlier the creation of the third army of china... purely domestic non electronic combat force.

So to recap:

USA is lost.

Plaoc first army, the real army of china.
Plaoc second army, a clone of American forces, what the enemy will be able to fear
Plaoc third army, non electronic, who knows.

It's a solid foundation. Of course there are serious risk of all this build up to take its own life, however still better than being at the perceived mercy of the foreigners.

It still possible to avoid the manufacuturing of the second army but not its manufacturing potential. It will be easier to recycle if the Americans can do finally their purges... and if they don't, will be known a few days after the beginning of the new admin, it would be still be a little bit too late...

And don't get me wrong it's not that the first army isn't enough now, but the Americans were given the most extended benefits of the doubts safely possible.

All of this are not a challenge, but this type of mfg will have consequences for the planet... but still it's better to be able to defeat America and that they know it. Call it reverse containment.

The ball is in the American hands, time to prepare the stage.

Rememebr the problem is that they are a stupid ennemy!!! Which means they are even more dangerous.

For the us mic Clinton related, this how the wall was build, prepared to be impressed... it's only between 100 to 200 systems. It's just that you understand. A mfg war... and remember it's only the second army that you will understand, by design, so that through your corruption you can understand, and start to guess about the first one. And imagine the scale of the trainings Wink.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dirokkl

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:08:47 PM

While Russia is ruining the lives of Americans and the American government thinks what to do with it China is indeed growing strongly.
Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:09:35 PM

I think that the indecision of Obama has led to the fact that America contributed to this growth of China's economy and weakening the us position.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:56:24 AM

The Line is thin between indecision, cowardice and outright treason.

On the topic, I think that guaranteeing the safety of China's children is a restless task, and even if a new path is possible and probable, I think that the project must continue until a strong signal is send. The end of the pedo rings is what I would find acceptable to re-evaluate completely this ambitious project which would become waste in this scenario. Let's wait and see (and pray for justice).

Cool

Edit: or maybe it's just incompetence but I don't believe in coincidence (best rhyme of the week).

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
sergeyzol

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:24:26 PM

The Line is thin between indecision, cowardice and outright treason.

On the topic, I think that guaranteeing the safety of China's children is a restless task, and even if a new path is possible and probable, I think that the project must continue until a strong signal is send. The end of the pedo rings is what I would find acceptable to re-evaluate completely this ambitious project which would become waste in this scenario. Let's wait and see (and pray for justice).

Cool

Edit: or maybe it's just incompetence but I don't believe in coincidence (best rhyme of the week).
Obama was a weak President and did not respond to the growth of the Chinese economy. I think if trump will fulfill its obligations and impose protective tariffs against Chinese goods then China is very much starting to weaken.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:41:15 PM

While Russia is ruining the lives of Americans a

LOL

Russia is a first World Power.
Proof of US Ambassador in Russia

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:35:39 AM

today there was only one man worth listening... sadly due to the shock of seeing the stage and even if it was fully translated I can't point a single detail but that an olive branch was extended to the USA by Putin. How not become communist when seeing the building... Must have been a deep shock to die in a cave...

Anyway I think the most important thing is to be clear to the Russians: even if China defeat the USA and all its allies with a 4th army, Russia territorial integrity and all aspects of her sovereignty will be respected. Because sadly the USA under the excuses of "reuniting the nation" and the "peaceful transition of power" hope to escape all accountability or responsibility towards their deeds.

As such they will not even look to defeat those so called VIP pedo rings...what's the point of so called "saving the planet" if it means the  extension of those groups and their supporters in China? I can't imagine the trail of suffering behind men like David Hamilton who was more than welcome to expose in manhattan.

So let's follow the same pattern for f-119 and y-23. Start with a 50 build cloned each. 200 bug free. 400 improved. The so called "dragon" automatic 1k for starter and 2000 bug free 10k improved. And anyway if they can torture children.... The ultimate goal is to create an asymmetry equivalent to the relation between China and Buthan Smiley.

One of the most interesting idea about the second army first cloned models is that western operators (most men 99.99% are absolutely disgusted and disfranchised, the rest are the parasites or the pedos) will be able to be integrated quickly....

In my opinion it's one of the most valuable perk of the moral high ground, when the men of the enemy decide to merge with the righteous. By staying with their masters they would betray themselves.

Victory no less.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:46:41 AM

Ahhh the most decisive argument... if they can find but not put down the VIP pedo rings why would they honor their debts?

And so the supporters of the second army grew... ooorrrahh Wink

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:54:53 AM

I wasn't totally honest toward Japan... before Fukushima I hated them sooo much, for three reasons:

Implanting electronic chips on mouse brains.
Killing dolphins and whales.

Smiley.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:13:35 PM

As much I think the f35 sucks (the idea of a fighter able to vtl will compromised too much in performance) I think it's worth developing the ospreys... The utilisation: nuke to flatten, drop units (abc ready) clean fast and leave. No mercy.

4 tanks per aircraft. And move f35 speed to transport. That will be great.

Because I love china and we saw.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:56:46 AM

I would like 1st  to have 77 sec annihilation war against Isreal. Meaning 76 second after the DoW they are gone. Putting the hand just before death. So at any bad behavior toward the Shanghai Allied they are gone. I want them to live with this feeling for eternity. So that will not be able to conspire against China. Any member of their tribe or sanyanim will be a trigger event.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:46:56 AM

I am sure some will say it's getting easier to buy the entire American arsenal every day... but I don't care. My real interests is the second mfg capability  Smiley

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:22:52 AM

Ahhh Soviet Union...

And helicopters/drones are better for "vertical"/"stationary" anyway, and by design.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:46:49 PM

The planning of the new locations for the mfg capabilities should have been made by now. It's cool to have the improved infrastructure, it widens the options  Smiley.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:57:37 PM

Dear Americans,

There are 2 options for you.

1) you don't defend the masons and jesuits, you have nothing to fear.
2) you chose to defend them, you will face the 1st the 2nd the 3rd and the 4th. All of your population will be exterminated. Your land razed and rebuild.

I hope you will be wise, and control them (I would advise preventive purge, in the truth spirit of the greatest US president EVER).

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:39:57 PM

oh no don't worry it's not about trade (or a trade renegotiation, the market will rule anyway), no it's a social issue (Did Obama get it really?, but I am sure he can, but will he acts?).

because I love acts of war.

how ironic isn't it... I trash the dude since a few hours, and finally must concede that effectively it's a social issue. The control of the masons and jesuits and I understand control way wider than slavery, genocides and other of their exploitative, divertive, and others tactics.

their strat is clear, behind the fog. the dragon will pierce it. The safety of China depends on it.

They chose darkness... it will be lighted up. and no it ain't hell, they aren't connected enough... And only God Decide, in his judgement all souls will be seen through... the rest... who knows. it's not relevant to our discussion.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: