Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition: Request Litecoin developers & Founder to give up on LTC  (Read 2798 times)
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:41:13 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 04:11:29 AM by mprep

I would like to start a petition to make the Litecoin founders and supporters stop all Litecoin development immediately.
All Litecoin websites and social platforms should also be taken offline immediately.

The continued existence of the fake development of this lost coin, and the existence of inactive websites, gives noobs the impression that it's a serious alternative cryptocurrency with potential. However, the last 3 years have proven that it is not. It would therefore be a disgrace to trick noobs into investing money into a lost coin. Any fiat or BTC invested into litecoin is lost forever. The second you buy litecoin, you can only hope that you'll, at some point in the future (being 5 minutes after your investment or 3 years), to get back the exact same amount you invested in (or at least 10% of what you originally invested, as even a 90% loss is considered a good ROI when dealing with LTC).

If you agree with this request, please voice your support in this thread

[mod note: removed encouragement to spam]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:57:52 PM

And I would like to start a fundraiser campaign to raise funds and bribe theymos or some of the MODs to ban this fucktard.  

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:21:46 PM

And I would like to start a fundraiser campaign to raise funds and bribe theymos or some of the MODs to ban this fucktard.  

Please no insulting.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:22:24 PM

Idk I find these posts kind of entertaining.
I'm impressed by the amount of effort put into badmouthing Litecoin.
#hardwork
#dedication

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 03:26:34 PM

Please no insulting.

All people of your kind deserves it. Having discussions with people like you is a pure waste of time. That doesn't mean I will stop bashing you though....

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 03:40:44 PM

You really hate litecoin that much.look on the other scam coins in the altcoin section,litecoin is doing much better than those other premine and ICO coin,I think you are not reading the graph correctly.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:03:51 PM

Please no insulting.

All people of your kind deserves it. Having discussions with people like you is a pure waste of time. That doesn't mean I will stop bashing you though....

Please stop troll, this is not place for such thing. This is place for mature and respectful discussion. Please abide by rules be gone, you heretic!
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 04:11:55 PM

Please no insulting.

Please stop troll, this is not place for such thing. This is place for mature and respectful discussion. Please abide by rules be gone, you heretic!

I am the troll? I think you are with schizophrenia or something. Trolling coins like Litecoin is like beating a 5-year old child. They done nothing wrong and its not their fault that most of the people care about their fast profits and they are squeezing the cryptocurrencies in order to get their 5 bucks in 2 hours.

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:20:40 PM

Please no insulting.

I am the troll? I think you are with schizophrenia or something. Trolling coins like Litecoin is like beating a 5-year old child. They done nothing wrong and its not their fault that most of the people care about their fast profits and they are squeezing the cryptocurrencies in order to get their 5 bucks in 2 hours.

Please, be nice. This type of provocation is lead no where. Why do you like chaos and insulting people? Very typical for frustrated litecoin holder. It is not your fault you lost money on litecoin. It is fault of developer and existing litecoin sites. That is why I make this request, to help people like you. Please understand. Thank you.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 04:26:37 PM

People like me? You have no clue who I am and I can protect myself just fine. Now begone to your hole!

epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:56:37 PM

i am with you regarding this as he is spreading these kind of news for some time , i cant understand what the litecoin developers has done to him Cheesy
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 05:05:20 PM

i am with you regarding this as he is spreading these kind of news for some time , i cant understand what the litecoin developers has done to him Cheesy

Nothing. The guy is just sick. Today he is praising LTC and tomorrow he's trolling it. You can just check his post history and see for yourself.

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:25:01 PM

Nothing. The guy is just sick. Today he is praising LTC and tomorrow he's trolling it. You can just check his post history and see for yourself.

Typical liar. But I forgive you, its a common trait of Litecoin fools!
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:11:55 AM

bitcoinlitecoinbtcltc is priceless.  He loves ltc. He really does.
He's just playin with yall.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:25:07 PM

Idk I find these posts kind of entertaining.
I'm impressed by the amount of effort put into badmouthing Litecoin.
#hardwork
#dedication

Agreed and his message around here is always rooted in a fair assertion though.

I actually do see where he is getting that from.
He may be on the extreme side being dramatic about it all but he does raise a good point.
It has been years of pretty much nothing.

Although in fairness i can say the same about Bitcoin.
The difference is the public decided to pickup and support the Bitcoin project and not Litecoin.

Should they pack it in if the public is not supporting LTC ?
Honestly i don't know..

..just offering some perspective (my 2 cents)

And give it a while he will be advocating LTC again soon enough LOL  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:39:10 PM

I think the developer of LTC has gone more than one year ago, and the forum for litecoin had gone too one year ago i have registered on litecointalk.org but today it was gone, litecoin be survive until right now because of comunity and traders and not because of the developer.
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:45:57 PM

I think the developer of LTC has gone more than one year ago, and the forum for litecoin had gone too one year ago i have registered on litecointalk.org but today it was gone, litecoin be survive until right now because of comunity and traders and not because of the developer.

You should really do a little research before posting. Then you might know about the four new developers, Charlie Lees increased involvement, multiple new websites and planned upgrades to Litecoin.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:37:16 PM

You should really do a little research before posting. Then you might know about the four new developers, Charlie Lees increased involvement, multiple new websites and planned upgrades to Litecoin.
Well it is just still planing upgrades from new developer and the planning is not too significantly make changing on litecoin its self without new innovation and of course new bagholders with much money for do pump litecoin's price because the people will not be interisting to litecoin if the price is always on under. And if you are investor or trader of litecoin please try learning growing ETH.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 04:47:46 PM

Litecoin had a fair launch, its working and what is needed is to be used. That's for the people to decide.

Eagleone

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:46:10 PM

So disappointed this troll is taking up space on these boards

Probably "young"
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: