Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweden: Half a Million Sexual Assaults in 2015  (Read 2536 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:03:51 AM

I wonder how the police react to it? After all, these women are likely to the police. Why the police did not react to this?

I'm sure the real situation is not like it might look. Thousands of people go to prison in Sweden every year, so the police is working there, they do react. They just need to adjust to the new circumstances which is not a simple task when you want to remain a democratic country and keep everything in order at the same time.

Look at how the us has been corned by the duo comet-lynch... but this an interesting questions. You can ask the same questions about many other western countries... look at the Rotterdam events...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
PetroffVany

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:03:32 PM

I wonder how the police react to it? After all, these women are likely to the police. Why the police did not react to this?
Authorities react. In Sweden, there are so many sexual crimes. We have to see where to get this information. I think that the figures are greatly exaggerated.
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:15:01 PM

I'm sure the real situation is not like it might look. Thousands of people go to prison in Sweden every year, so the police is working there, they do react. They just need to adjust to the new circumstances which is not a simple task when you want to remain a democratic country and keep everything in order at the same time.

Look at how the us has been corned by the duo comet-lynch... but this an interesting questions. You can ask the same questions about many other western countries... look at the Rotterdam events...
Sweden is always included in the leaders rankings of the best countries for living in the world. I think that the figures are not true.
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:22:19 PM

Sweden is always included in the leaders rankings of the best countries for living in the world. I think that the figures are not true.

I think they got highest rape per capita and fastest progression of rape in the last 40 years worldwide Wink

Barbara Lerner Spectre was very successful there Wink

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
chachaa

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:08:32 PM

In every country there are crimes. Only the rule of law in the country is not determined by the number of crimes and the ability of the authorities to reveal them.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:21:33 AM

and why do you think is that? Because of it's standard and social help? well with all these people on social help there wouldnt be any in a few years, and is something doesnt change, swe might become a 2nd world country.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:45:06 AM

and why do you think is that? Because of it's standard and social help? well with all these people on social help there wouldnt be any in a few years, and is something doesnt change, swe might become a 2nd world country.

Which lower the access cost to sex, helping the disintegration of the family unit for the benefits of a few close to the money printing press...

It wouldn't have happened with a King! For hundreds of years European kings from the worst to the best have not in my knowledge conspired to marginalize their population for the benefits of foreigners.

However parlements, judges, executives...

Anyway all the democracy shit is a facade for the rule of the new masters... never and American Jewish bitch should have been able to say : fuck the eu.

antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:42:19 AM

just do not understand why so much sexual violence in our time. Sex became available. Why go on the offense if it can be obtained legally. I think that these numbers are exaggerated
Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:02:58 PM

just do not understand why so much sexual violence in our time. Sex became available. Why go on the offense if it can be obtained legally. I think that these numbers are exaggerated
I also think that the figures are exaggerated. Very often women provoke sexual violence to yourself. Of course I do not condone rapists, but women too, gotta get to behave more circumspectly.
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:26:27 PM

Sexual violence exists in all countries. I believe that the victim herself is to blame. In addition, many women use sex for blackmail.

Even if the woman is to blame, or vulgarly dressed unsuccessfully joked nobody gives a right to rape her. None of the law does not justify such a rapist

pseexh

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:38:12 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 04:59:31 PM by pseexh

Sexual violence exists in all countries. I believe that the victim herself is to blame. In addition, many women use sex for blackmail.

Even if the woman is to blame, or vulgarly dressed unsuccessfully joked nobody gives a right to rape her. None of the law does not justify such a rapist
Why police doing nothing? Why cann't police stop this vilance?
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:45:45 PM

Why do muslim men think that a woman's choice of dress = an invite to rape them?

You sick fuckers need to go back where you came from.
beafheart

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:19:10 PM

Why do muslim men think that a woman's choice of dress = an invite to rape them?

I am not a Muslim and I like when a woman is dressed sexy, but I also think that this kind of provoked killers. Why do you provoke them?
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:32:33 PM

I am not a Muslim and I like when a woman is dressed sexy, but I also think that this kind of provoked killers. Why do you provoke them?

So what if a homosexual thinks you dress sexy, if he decides to rape then kill you is it your fault as you chose to provoke him?

Its very easy to spot the idiots from 3rd world shit holes on this forum, their attitude to woman really is a give away  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
beafheart

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:38:45 PM

So what if a homosexual thinks you dress sexy, if he decides to rape then kill you is it your fault as you chose to provoke him?

Its very easy to spot the idiots from 3rd world shit holes on this forum, their attitude to woman really is a give away  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I mean just revealing clothes. I understand that dressing like a woman trying to attract attention and enjoy the attention. What is the fee for this pleasure.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:46:01 PM

You do realise that the rape epidemic in the EU began last winter.

Most victims were wearing winter clothing and covered up, not exactly walking around in swimwear so that excuse goes out the window.

What is the fee for this pleasure.

Why should there be a "fee" for what a woman chooses to wear?

Your just highlighting my previous point about 3rd world shit holes.

Probably why the people originating there are not compatible with western society and why we are getting sick to death of immigrants that will ultimately end with rivers of blood as predicted by Enoch Powell.
beafheart

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:58:45 PM

You do realise that the rape epidemic in the EU began last winter.

Most victims were wearing winter clothing and covered up, not exactly walking around in swimwear so that excuse goes out the window.

What is the fee for this pleasure.

Why should there be a "fee" for what a woman chooses to wear?

Your just highlighting my previous point about 3rd world shit holes.

Probably why the people originating there are not compatible with western society and why we are getting sick to death of immigrants that will ultimately end with rivers of blood as predicted by Enoch Powell.

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you. What launched these scum in Europe, I do not approve. I will never do it even if a woman is all naked. I have other values and upbringing. I just wanted to say that the women were more careful.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:27:56 PM

I once stood up for a woman. He was her boyfriend. She refused to testify against him and me for the help I almost put in jail. Here and stood up then.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:48:16 PM

Rape of course is not good but the woman needs to think what she's doing when he puts a short skirt. Bad and one thing and another.
simpler2016

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:39:06 PM

I think you need to take some measures in order to reduce the amount of violence. To toughen punishment for rape. This will reduce the number of rapes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: