Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ways towards influncing AI Ethics development (Paying $500-$1000)  (Read 239 times)
onemd (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:46:36 PM

Post: http://www.whyfuture.com/single-post/2016/11/05/The-Analyzation-of-AI-Ethics
Press Release: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/solutions-for-all-the-problems-of-humanity-may-not-be-far-away-734218.htm
First Post: http://www.whyfuture.com/single-post/2016/07/01/The-future-of-Artificial-Intelligence-Ethics-on-the-Road-to-Superintelligence

Hello everyone  Smiley Each of the below topics is mentioned in the post of Analyzation of AI Ethics
Topics to present:

-Avoiding The Development of a One-Dimensional Intelligent AI
-The Ethical Paradox, and being too efficient can be negative
"Empathy is a normal human characteristic, a psychopath can be intelligent yet lack empathy. So we can see a psychopath in this particular case can tend towards efficiency over empathy."
-Methods towards ensuring the development of Good AI over Negative AI
-Creating a Synergy between AI and Ethics
-A AI aligned with altruism, instead of putting it's own values above others

Now to have someone present these topics to lets say TED-Show on behalf of whyfuture for example, how much would the cost be?
Would someone be willing to present this to a large audience of a few minutes for lets say $500-$1000?

cruguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:59:08 PM

Well getting directly to those shows will cost you more higher than the current budget.

If you want to influence ai ethics development, first need to get through online exposure an maximum way, doing an press release wont help much, but you need to get it understanding with viewers.

That way it works more great.
onemd (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:33:53 PM

Well getting directly to those shows will cost you more higher than the current budget.

If you want to influence ai ethics development, first need to get through online exposure an maximum way, doing an press release wont help much, but you need to get it understanding with viewers.

That way it works more great.

Still looking around, just say the $ I'd be looking for roughly, I may be willing to do more. I just need a rough ballpark here

Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Dude

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:30:26 AM

I don't think the costs are at stake here.
In reality you'd need some well known partnership and a well documented case which could be of interest of a scientific magazine, paper etc. And this is just a start.

The Dude
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: