Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin without china, how would it look?  (Read 1442 times)
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:53:29 AM

we all know that China play a great role in bitcoin but it doesn't mean that without  China we couldn't go ahead with bitcoin. let them stay or leave but we will continue our life. well then lot of user would get reduced and there might be price fluctuation repeatedly because of less user.
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:34:27 PM

we all know that China play a great role in bitcoin but it doesn't mean that without  China we couldn't go ahead with bitcoin. let them stay or leave but we will continue our life. well then lot of user would get reduced and there might be price fluctuation repeatedly because of less user.
It would surely  decrease  drastically on bitcoins price because  china  has big  influence  on  bitcoin price  but as you mentioned   even though  china  would be  out or   decide to  leave bitcoin  it would  live still and    go  on  as  usual  but   for sure the  price would really affected as  i mentioned before  but  still okay  because adoption  is   still  rising  even  china isnt there  the  price would  go  back  up  again.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 12:42:24 PM

basically anything which relates to china might be purely pump and dump.

Months ago theres a really great pump on their stock market on certain stocks due to HYPE. Then the smart whales get out fast and left with most people who hold down their Overvalued stocks which makes the market crash
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:58:17 PM

so whether or not the recent panic turns out to result in some action, i for one think china killing off the bitcoin exchanges at some point is a total certainty.

they think nothing of directly intervening in their stock and property markets and bitcoin is nothing but a tiny thorn in their side that might grow into a tree some day. it's of no benefit to the government.

in that scenario what do you think happens to bitcoin? mining aside, china contributes nothing to development, there's no actual bitcoin economy there and the exchanges are all probably bucket shops. at the same time of course the exchanges lead the west by a long way, though i'd guess many people on there are westerners anyway.

does it fatally hole the bitcoin market for a long period of time? is western volume reinvigorated when the traders migrate back? does chinese mining fade away and change into hardware sales and not much else? would many or any chinese people rig up some type of black market?

would the chinese government attempt to moderate it recognising that they'd be left behind if it was squashed or would they not care?

what do you think?
well acc to me
-pools will move to india
-as it will move to india it will legalised  all over the world
-bitcoins would  be used as currency
kudoos Smiley

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 02:36:25 PM

so whether or not the recent panic turns out to result in some action, i for one think china killing off the bitcoin exchanges at some point is a total certainty.

they think nothing of directly intervening in their stock and property markets and bitcoin is nothing but a tiny thorn in their side that might grow into a tree some day. it's of no benefit to the government.

in that scenario what do you think happens to bitcoin? mining aside, china contributes nothing to development, there's no actual bitcoin economy there and the exchanges are all probably bucket shops. at the same time of course the exchanges lead the west by a long way, though i'd guess many people on there are westerners anyway.

does it fatally hole the bitcoin market for a long period of time? is western volume reinvigorated when the traders migrate back? does chinese mining fade away and change into hardware sales and not much else? would many or any chinese people rig up some type of black market?

would the chinese government attempt to moderate it recognising that they'd be left behind if it was squashed or would they not care?

what do you think?
well acc to me
-pools will move to india
-as it will move to india it will legalised  all over the world
-bitcoins would  be used as currency
kudoos Smiley

The pool will move where the cost of electricity will be the cheaper possible in my opinion. On any markets, where you can make a profit they will have people who will continue the operations of mining and make some profits from it.

The world will continue even if the Chinese government will ban it in my opinion.

staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:29:56 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin yakohos undergoing significant changes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: