Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:59:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This weekend  (Read 3240 times)
yokosan (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:50:56 PM

Get ready, there is a great buying opportunity incoming Cool
Newscastix

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:52:48 PM

It looks like it. The fun seems to be over for this week...

Cheap coins ahead  Grin
yokosan (OP)

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:57:04 PM

Let's just say the euphoria has died down, and things aren't looking so great. Yet next week a few key moments are on the cards.

If events unfold as I predict then we are going to see double digits followed by explosive growth to a new ATH occurring within 1 week of each other.
zoinky

Activity: 811
Merit: 1000

Web Developer

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:10:15 PM

Don't risk more BTC than you are willing to lose Wink
Newscastix

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 06:06:55 PM

Or: If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen   Cheesy
shamntalk

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

BTC

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:25:43 PM

This should be plastered everywhere on this site, as a PSA.

The stories I'm seeing of mortgages, unaware wives and people chasing a quick mean to cover FIAT loans terrifies me.
zarl

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:55:23 PM

Get ready, there is a great buying opportunity incoming Cool

Sorry i ask much today.
But how can you  know that great buying opportunity is incoming ?
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:00:26 PM

You can start by looking for changes at the depth charts. If bid size is increasing or ask size decreasing it's usually a good sign. Psychological barriers also tend to give a good hinch. Also when you study the game for a while you will get some kind of feel for it. Not saying you will guess the outcome 100% of the time. Just be sure that you get it over 50% of the time and you will profit.
zarl

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:11:06 PM

You can start by looking for changes at the depth charts. If bid size is increasing or ask size decreasing it's usually a good sign. Psychological barriers also tend to give a good hinch. Also when you study the game for a while you will get some kind of feel for it. Not saying you will guess the outcome 100% of the time. Just be sure that you get it over 50% of the time and you will profit.

Thanks for explaining:)
I hope i will profit, buying back later this weekend
Just sold 67btc for 144$ 10min ago
Fuck, this shit is exiting Smiley
zoinky

Activity: 811
Merit: 1000

Web Developer

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:14:31 PM

You gonna get played.  Wink
twolifeinexile

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:14:32 PM

rich man
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:16:32 PM

rich man

No problem. If you're interested in longing and shorting BTC try bitfinex.com. I made alot of easy money on that site.
zarl

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:20:05 PM

rich man

No problem. If you're interested in longing and shorting BTC try bitfinex.com. I made alot of easy money on that site.

ok Smiley maybe ill give it a shot later
I need learn little more about all this
zarl

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:21:00 PM

You gonna get played.  Wink

Maybee i will.. but im ready to take some risc for my 12$ coins
PachucoBro

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 09:24:25 PM

It looks like it. The fun seems to be over for this week...

Cheap coins ahead  Grin

Really?! I think the opposite. I think there is going to be another spike after yesterdays slow crawl up 10BTC.

With people getting paid on Fridays and still more media interviews and such I think it will be a good 2 days worth of going UP.
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:42:29 PM

This should be plastered everywhere on this site, as a PSA.

The stories I'm seeing of mortgages, unaware wives and people chasing a quick mean to cover FIAT loans terrifies me.
Nothings wrong with taking a loan to buy BTC as long as its a loan you can afford to pay back.
PachucoBro

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 05:55:06 PM

Nothings wrong with taking a loan to buy BTC as long as its a loan you can afford to pay back.

Your sentiment is correct, but not worded the best way to inform those not smart about investments and finances..

It is ok to get a loan to buy BTC if you can afford to pay back the loan without using the BTC you purchased.

It is a thought process to alot of new investors that taking a loan at say 10% is OK because they will be making atleast 20-50% on trading their investment.

Problem is they never think that their investments will fail or not work out as they planned.

Then the wives get even angrier and the mortgages become late. Wink
Ichthyo

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 07:43:13 PM

And let's add the following piece of advice:
If your guess or anticipation doesn't work out, i.e. if there is no dip, but a spike up, then wait until you're sure the spike is permanent and the movement continues up. Then buy back in.

If it takes this path (i.e. your guess was it goes down, but it didn't), then please don't count that as a loss. Basically you were watching on the sidelines, and to get there, you sold into a safer position for the moment (USD). Maximising profit means also maximising risk. Often it is better to play safe, even if this means sacrificing a bit of (possible) additional gains.
zarl

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 08:08:17 PM

And let's add the following piece of advice:
If your guess or anticipation doesn't work out, i.e. if there is no dip, but a spike up, then wait until you're sure the spike is permanent and the movement continues up. Then buy back in.

If it takes this path (i.e. your guess was it goes down, but it didn't), then please don't count that as a loss. Basically you were watching on the sidelines, and to get there, you sold into a safer position for the moment (USD). Maximising profit means also maximising risk. Often it is better to play safe, even if this means sacrificing a bit of (possible) additional gains.

Yes, i had that feeling
No dip last evening, so i bought back before i go sleep Smiley
I will not never cash in my lovely coins, I love them.
But sometimes i gamble to gain more
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 08:09:48 PM

All the newbies talking about loans and leverage is making start to feel bearish.  Sorry guys, but "easy money" doesn't exist and when this thing turns around it will be all the leverage you idiots are putting on that will drive price to fall so quickly that you will be wiped out.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: