Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEM's Apostille - The only 2nd generation blockchain notarization app  (Read 5841 times)
jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:16:34 AM

We should have more news about Rene's talk coming soon. We are very happy he will be discussing Apostille.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 02:18:37 PM

I'll try to do a better write up and explanation soon, but I am happy to announce that a new NanoWallet has been released.  

This one carries a lot of enhanced support for Apostille.  We now have dedicated update, message, make QR, and transfer/split ownership sections of Apostille to make the process easy for users.  

We have also added the new block explorer which will give you info on accounts, apostilles, namespaces and mosaics.  

And export wallet to mobile apps can now be done with just a QR.  

This release of NanoWallet also has the updated fee structure for the upcoming fork at the end of this month.  So if you try to use it today, your transaction might get rejected by the network for the fee being too low.  

https://forum.nem.io/t/nano-wallet-beta-1-2-2-5-000-xem-bug-bounty/2791

jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 04:37:50 PM

Just a small update.  We are working hard on the website this week and hope to have it up and going.

clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:43:52 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 11:11:27 PM by clovis A.

Just a small update.  We are working hard on the website this week and hope to have it up and going.

Is this post in regard to a new website exclusively for Apostille?

EDIT: Re-read the ANN....you must be referring to this.....

Apostille Website
We will also release an Apostille website that will be ready soon. With the NanoWallet a person gets the full privacy of a local client handling all important processors locally and privately.  With the website, a person gets nearly the same level of protection, but without the need to run a wallet or pay fees.

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:43:00 AM

Just a small update.  We are working hard on the website this week and hope to have it up and going.

Apostille Website
We will also release an Apostille website that will be ready soon. With the NanoWallet a person gets the full privacy of a local client handling all important processors locally and privately.  With the website, a person gets nearly the same level of protection, but without the need to run a wallet or pay fees.

Yes.  The website is an exclusive website just for Apostille blockchain notarizations.  We will also be paying the fees for customers so it is completely free for users.  It hopefully will go live this week. 

Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:08:55 PM

Wow, I only read the Apostille white paper yesterday - this is awesome! I am NEM's newest fan  Wink

I would like to implement a solution on NEM/Apostille for notarizing (that the correct word?) academic degrees and certificates. I think there might be a market for such a solution at the institutions in my city.

Based on this idea of mine, I have a few questions, which I hope the community can assist me with:
1. Would one be able to notarize a BATCH of academic degrees/certificates? Either via some BASH scripting or API calls? Notarizing hundreds of degrees/certificates manually will be murder  Tongue
2. Can documents be stored on the NEM blockchain? I am thinking that institutions actually already generate PDF files. Will they continue to store these on their own storage, or will it be possible for files to be stored on the NEM chain?
3. What is the cost (in XEM, I guess) per notarization? Would it be cheaper if one create one's own coin/mosaic for this maybe?
4. Are there some API tutorials for Apostille notarization actions? I guess python might be the easiest for me.
5. Would it be possible to integrate open Badges spec? https://openbadges.org/get-started/issuing-badges/

I am excited about what NEM holds for the future. I am sure NEM's value will increase - I have just bought some XEM off Polo  Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
willowfoot

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:47:15 PM

Wow, I only read the Apostille white paper yesterday - this is awesome! I am NEM's newest fan  Wink

I would like to implement a solution on NEM/Apostille for notarizing (that the correct word?) academic degrees and certificates. I think there might be a market for such a solution at the institutions in my city.

Based on this idea of mine, I have a few questions, which I hope the community can assist me with:
1. Would one be able to notarize a BATCH of academic degrees/certificates? Either via some BASH scripting or API calls? Notarizing hundreds of degrees/certificates manually will be murder  Tongue
2. Can documents be stored on the NEM blockchain? I am thinking that institutions actually already generate PDF files. Will they continue to store these on their own storage, or will it be possible for files to be stored on the NEM chain?
3. What is the cost (in XEM, I guess) per notarization? Would it be cheaper if one create one's own coin/mosaic for this maybe?
4. Are there some API tutorials for Apostille notarization actions? I guess python might be the easiest for me.
5. Would it be possible to integrate open Badges spec? https://openbadges.org/get-started/issuing-badges/

I am excited about what NEM holds for the future. I am sure NEM's value will increase - I have just bought some XEM off Polo  Cheesy

Yes NEM is very promising, solid tech and team behind this platform!

Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:47:31 AM

Hi! Where can one find the API for Apostille?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
willowfoot

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:07:17 PM

Hi! Where can one find the API for Apostille?

Here's the API for NEM
http://bob.nem.ninja/docs/

Not sure about Apostille?

jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 02:34:41 PM

Hi guys,

I'm here to report back about the Inside Fintech event.

Our booth was a big success and Rene did a great job presenting Apostille on stage with a 45-minute talk.   

It was a very big success.  We were very busy and still are very busy following up from the event and expect a lot of things to come from it. 

I personally talked to lots of people that were not aware of NEM and they now are impressed with it. 

NEM is now on the radar of the top blockchain players in Korea and we have a lot of following up to do.

There were many smaller projects that are now looking into NEM and at least one exchange and I talked about a dozen large banks and financial institutions about mijin.

We also made lots of connections in the blockchain academic world and will be following up on those too. 

A few interesting things.  Everybody is "talking" blockchain and how it changes the world, but nobody is doing live demos like we were.  Quite a few heads were turned in live demos when I showed them namespaces, send by name, making your own asset, multisig contracts, and Apostille all packed nicely and neatly into one platform that works and is here now.  NEM is actually a pretty amazing technology and blockchain platform and people are starting to get that now. 

Additionally, there is a big world out there of really important people that gain their blockchain awareness and education at events like this. Such people don't venture into BTT or other forums and such people rarely ever get to see live demos of tech as great as NEM. 

We really need a lot more people to attend and promote NEM at conferences like these.  The platform almost just sells itself. If we can improve our marketing, I think we can get a much larger market share of actual blockchain projects for real businesses. 

We are really busy right now at the moment preparing for other events.  For instance this week we are making an application at a bank and will meet with a group of important businesses, but when we have time we plan on posting more pics and a video of Rene presenting Apostille.

ournem

Activity: 63
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:35:49 PM

Nice article mentioning NEM http://www.theedgemarkets.com/my/article/blockchain-technology-practical-banking
jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 10:48:08 AM

NEM Apostille getting some attention in China.  http://www.nemchina.com/archives/3588.html

Also per Rene's speech.  We hope to have the video out later this week.  Touching up some sound issues. 

clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:37:57 PM

Apostille Website
We will also release an Apostille website that will be ready soon. With the NanoWallet a person gets the full privacy of a local client handling all important processors locally and privately.  With the website, a person gets nearly the same level of protection, but without the need to run a wallet or pay fees.

Yes.  The website is an exclusive website just for Apostille blockchain notarizations.  We will also be paying the fees for customers so it is completely free for users.  It hopefully will go live this week.  

Haven't checked in over here for awhile......any progress on the website?

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 02:47:54 PM

Haven't checked in over here for awhile......any progress on the website?

It is very close to working.  apostille.nem.io

Email sign ups work with gmail.  Socail logins work with Facebook and Twitter but not yet with Google or Github.  The testnet version of the website was actually stamping files but this live version still needs its account funded.  

In a best case scenario, we are giving away live and free stamps this month, which I think is a real possibility.  

Many other services charge a lot for this kind of thing.  Some people have a whole chain.  But we are happy to share it for free. :-)

CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Definitely an interesting concept, I'll be keeping an eye on this one too Smiley

jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 11:23:31 AM

Very good news for NEM and Apostille. The new Catapult technology was tested by third parties and found out to be very fast.  https://www.sakura.ad.jp/press/2016/1220_blockchain/

In summary, Catapult was tested on three nodes that were turned off and on to simulate outages.  They were spammed over 4000 tx/s.  Spam was sent from over 10 million accounts.  And everything worked great!

jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 06:44:53 PM

Apostille now picked up in Russia http://getcoin.today/nem-apostille-blockchain-service/

jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 07:53:23 AM

More information regarding Apostille and its presentation at Inside Fintech posted here http://nemflash.com/release-nem-participation-inside-fintech/

jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 06:25:49 PM

Apostille is the most advanced system for blockchain notarizations, and it now has a cousin called "Landstead" which is a complete system for governments to register citizens, register properties, and allow property transfers between citizens.

http://landstead.atraurablockchain.com/#!/

clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:36:50 AM

How we doing over here? Apostille garnering any attention from the right people yet?

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print