Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to remove negative trust.  (Read 957 times)
Hatuferu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:01:49 AM

Mga brad, I was given a negative trust by Lauda. Paano ba matatanggal ito, I think marami sa atin nag ka negative trust.
kenot21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:09:07 AM

Simple. Just prove that your account is not connected to Viyamore or any of those accounts.
As insisted by Viyamore that your account is a bought account 5-6months ago. Then prove it with your transaction.
Hatuferu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:12:28 AM

Simple. Just prove that your account is not connected to Viyamore or any of those accounts.
As insisted by Viyamore that your account is a bought account 5-6months ago. Then prove it with your transaction.

How can I prove when Lauda is already making her judgement.
kenot21

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:20:30 AM

How about the transaction and your conversation when you bought that account?? Then screenshot.
Or if you used a escrow just ask that person.
Hatuferu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:27:18 AM

How about the transaction and your conversation when you bought that account?? Then screenshot.
That's the thing, because she claim that I bought the account but it's not. So obviously, I do not have the screenshot you are talking about.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:28:55 AM

Yan bang account mo na yan sir? Wala naman negative trust pwede din tanggalin yun Ni lauda siya namn kasi naglagay basta mag pakita ka ng proof at ma convince mo siya.
Hatuferu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:32:14 AM

Yan bang account mo na yan sir? Wala naman negative trust pwede din tanggalin yun Ni lauda siya namn kasi naglagay basta mag pakita ka ng proof at ma convince mo siya.
It has a negative trust actually, but how can you convince a person who gave you a negative trust that does not honor any of your justification.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:32:23 AM

Mga brad, I was given a negative trust by Lauda. Paano ba matatanggal ito, I think marami sa atin nag ka negative trust.
Sinabi kasi ni viyamore na binenta nya yang account na Hatuferu dito brad  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg16788524#msg16788524
SourThunder

:)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:32:48 AM

siguro sir ang kailangang mong gawin ay magoakita ka ng proof kay lauda na walang kang ginagawang masama o kababalaghan para pwede niya tanggalin ang negative trust sa iyo. sa susunod dapat huwag tayo gagawa ng ikakasama natin o ikakapahamak natin. laging sumunod para maging okay lang ang lahat at walang maging problema.
kenot21

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:36:16 AM

That's the thing, because she claim that I bought the account but it's not. So obviously, I do not have the screenshot you are talking about.

Too Bad. Self admission by Viyamore http://archive.is/PrEPc
Sa tingin ko lang ha, Walang chansa matanggal yan.
Frosxh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:44:38 AM

It has a negative trust actually, but how can you convince a person who gave you a negative trust that does not honor any of your justification.

Report mo sa meta sabihin mo trust abuse, humingi ka ng proof na ikaw nga yung Viyamore, sabihin mo side mo at ibigag mo kung anong proof meron ka. Nalink kayo sa bitcoin address yta kaya nadamay yang account mo
Hatuferu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:54:02 AM

Report mo sa meta sabihin mo trust abuse, humingi ka ng proof na ikaw nga yung Viyamore, sabihin mo side mo at ibigag mo kung anong proof meron ka. Nalink kayo sa bitcoin address yta kaya nadamay yang account mo

I will do that. Thank you for the advise.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

actually it is not tough to remove negative trust .
you needs to prove that is true for which you gotted negative trust and also needs to improve your that mistake also then you will be able to get positive trust .
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:39:39 AM

I will do that. Thank you for the advise.
pag isipan mo muna ng mabuti bago mag post sa meta baka madagdagan negative trust mo kung nag post ka doon.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:55:04 PM

Tama si malcovixeffect. Isip ka muna ng magagandang ideya na makakapag patunay na wala kang ginagawang masama. Sayang oh isa ka pa naman sa hindi napatalsik nung naglinis sa bitmixer.

Oh yung iba dyan na may extra account dyan at nakasali pa lahat sa sigcamp at buy and sell ang raket dito, mga nagfafarm(kunting ingat). Wala naman sinabi na bawal ang alt pero sa mata nila iba. Buti na lang isa lang account ko.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:26:51 PM

Eto ang tanong, at kung ayaw mo sagutin, at least alam mo sa sarili mo:

1. Binili mo ba yang account na ginagamit mo? O ikaw mismo gumawa?

Yun lang...

Even if it is allowed, it is considered "shady" practice to use more than one account here, or anywhere actually.
A!

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:52:20 PM

1. Convince Blazed to remove LaudaM from his trust list because he is abusing his trust.
Farming is allowed and selling/buying accounts is allowed.
2. Add another positive trust that comes from default trust. This will remove the negative trust.
Hatuferu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:46:10 AM

1. Convince Blazed to remove LaudaM from his trust list because he is abusing his trust.
2. Add another positive trust that comes from default trust. This will remove the negative trust.
Who is Blazed by the way? What is his rule in the forum? How can he help me..

I agree, there's no rule regarding buying and selling of accounts.
BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 01:56:12 AM

si Blazed ay nsa Default Trust Depth 1 kaya lahat ng nsa trust list ni Blazed ay mapupunta sa Default Trust depth 2 kaya kung makumbinsi mo si Blazed na alisin nya sa trust list si Lauda ay mawawala yung red mo at magiging untrusted feedback na lng yung kay Lauda
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:01:54 AM

This is the profile of Blazed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134378 if you want to send him a message just click the link and good luck if he will remove Lauda from his trust list because as I see it its very unlikely that Blaze will do that since Lauda is very active in taking care of this forum in terms of spamming and scamming and Lauda is a Staff of this forum in short Lauda have a good reputation in this forum. If you have no solid evidence that can prove your account is not bought better give up.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: