Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Legit Spotify 12 Months Premium Subscription Code USA, 12 Hours Delivery  (Read 925 times)
items4btc (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:57:49 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 01:57:12 PM by items4btc

Legit- If it's too cheap it's too good to be true for it to be legit.

Codes are send to your email (within 12 hours or lesser) after payment.
Only works for USA Spotify accounts. If not, cr8 a USA acc with VPN.

100% Clean Codes- 12 Months for the price of $99
Be worry / stress free... instead of purchasing codes that will stop midway, or generated accounts, fret not with the codes as they are authorised and verified. I do not generate codes, card, hack nor steal to gain.

I accept PayPal (case by case)and BTC.
Gift payment preferred with remarks - 12 Months Spotify Premium Code

$99 for 12 months straight. No disruption, error, interruption...
One time payment for a legit code and non stop of your fav music for 12 months.
This is ideal for people who are really into Spotify, non- expiremental folks for who clearly loves their music... You can save 2 months on this offer.

You still use your own account... USA accounts only

https://i.imgur.com/w2l1oqp.jpg
You'll be paying this for $99! Subscription For 12 Months...
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:52:16 PM

No vouch copies because these are attainable by monetary means with discounts so don't PM me for that Smiley

Smaller orders of 10 samples are available for purchase
These samples are only selling in BTC... Preev

6 Months Premium Spotify Subscription- $52
3 Months Premium Spotify Subscription- $25

USA Premium Subscription Codes~ You load them into your existing account!
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:55:40 PM

3 months $25, 6 months $52? just want to let you know that you can stack 2x3 months to get 6 months=$50
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:16:02 PM

Yah but the point is I'm not even selling Spotify 3 & 6 months subscription codes  thus I am not promoting them in a manner where price must make sense. Sample accounts are there for people to try my 1 time service, not for sale especially sales that figures made no sense, right?...
So whether they want a 3 or 6 month code, (of course more longer your subscription is, the cheaper it gets), I treat it as they are on trial period. In return I will see positive feedbacks or reputation which will benefit me too.

I reached out a step further to invest in smaller codes for people who wants to try my $99 code but wishes to have a vouch copy which is not definitely not applicable. I can't simple give away these gift cards that I paid for... I do have PMS from people asking me for vouch copies.

Therefore, these 10 sample short subscription codes is to allow people to gauge my integrity and also they can have a Spotify account at the same time without needing to worry about $99. I hope the smaller purchase will allow people to see that I am reliable and my codes are verified & legit.

So these are the options I came out with so it is fair for others to test/witness/vouch for me without needing to "risk"
$99 first.

The main item I am selling is $99 card for 12 months.
3 & 6 months codes are samples so people can try me first with a small amount. After 10 codes of 3 and 6 months  are distributed, I won't be doing short subscriptions anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: